Flynn

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You must have self control. You obviously have none.

I have amazing self control however some in my family are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I would love to have the guts to read them the riot act and say to them they MUST give abstinence a go.

It is painful withdrawing. But if you want to add years to your life then try it...I want healthy organs before entering old age because in the future when I really will need pan relief, they'll work. I have a nephew that may die soon... he has already been beaten up by dealers I would say. He got his leg broke and left the hospital like you.

You have to find courage from somewhere. PRAY.

It's OK to suffer. Go see a doctor at a public hospital and say "I'm a junkie and need immediate help to recover. Please help."

Give it a go.
I'm not a junkie, that word is reaerved for heroin users... I have seeked help for the painkiler addiction, see an addiction nurse on the 20th...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You must have self control. You obviously have none.

I have amazing self control however some in my family are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I would love to have the guts to read them the riot act and say to them they MUST give abstinence a go.

It is painful withdrawing. But if you want to add years to your life then try it...I want healthy organs before entering old age because in the future when I really will need pan relief, they'll work. I have a nephew that may die soon... he has already been beaten up by dealers I would say. He got his leg broke and left the hospital like you.

You have to find courage from somewhere. PRAY.

It's OK to suffer. Go see a doctor at a public hospital and say "I'm a junkie and need immediate help to recover. Please help."

Give it a go.
I'm not a junkie, that word is reaerved for heroin users... I have seeked help for the painkiler addiction, see an addiction nurse on the 20th...

let me explain heroin has derivatives and it goes like this...codeine is a derivative of morphine, morphine is a derivative of heroin. They are all opiates.... you my friend are a junkie...

Once again,...codeine = morphine = heroin. They are all opiates and come from the poppy seed....or is that the sap as well.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopefully the sub will stop me abusing prees and benzos, I'm so done with alcohol, I defo was an alcoholic..

you better study up on benzo. I know someone who died on benzos. I looked up the sleeping pill i take... it causes cancer so i better do something about that real soon.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've not been taking them everyday, I've saw two pals taking seizures coming off them... What sleeper do you take? try zolpidem [Ambien] they're a hypno sedative...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've not been taking them everyday, I've saw two pals taking seizures coming off them... What sleeper do you take? try zolpidem [Ambien] they're a hypno sedative...

zopicilone 7.5 mg but i mostly take 2.
They're quite good but you should ask your doc for Zolpidem, you get a little trip before you get knocked out... Say you've got a toleranc of zoplicone and you should get them...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
once Fagatini pranced in here smearing his gay about I lost interest, let me know if they find flynns corpse.
Not so fast, you coast is clear shit posting turnip.

Warning to @Bastard Factory when you see one of the pillars of forum netdeath, Looney here along with TwaP, posting on your forum, you sure as shit better look into an alternative form of wasting your money thru internet ventures.

This moron, lovingly referred to as a human shit bag, is forum cancer while yours truly doesn’t have the time to be forum chemo.

But while I have a couple, here’s my fishing license, I’m going to catch a big mouthed tard.

Looney here is like an autistic Superman. During the day he’s a watch guard to a bathroom at an old ppls home, and at night he rips off his shirt and cosplays a dead body on the internet. His face looks like a cigar ash. This mother fuckers on Tinder swiping to pictures of empty rooms.

Looney, and I say this with sincerity, don’t poke the bear. You are roadkill and while there’s very few left on these boards who actually know you ain’t shit, do not, and I repeat, do not put yours truly into the position to point it out.

See, I’m Mola Ram reaching into that puffed out pigeon chest and pulling out that piece of shit you call a heart. I know your not a flamer, and while you might have had ModPons protecting you over at FT from the bleeding, you sure as shit don’t have that luxury here. You claiming anything but being a dedicated shit poster is like some hillbilly buying a military jacket at goodwill and saying they were in the marines. So take your closet career on dead forums back to whatever morgue you were gloriously decomposing at before you start catching fucking textual hands like Pokémon and I’ll be extremely blunt, you will catch them all. Cuz you say my legendary name one more time and there won’t be enough tennis balls in the world to cushion the legs on your walker from the dragging all do.

Warned

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
once Fagatini pranced in here smearing his gay about I lost interest, let me know if they find flynns corpse.

Warning to @Bastard Factory
Looney, and I say this with sincerity, don’t poke the bear. You are roadkill and while there’s very few left on these boards who actually know you ain’t shit, do not, and I repeat, do not put yours truly into the position to point it out.

Its just a pitty that you lacked this much bravado when flaming was relevant instead of hiding like a bitch on BH under orders from the wheelchair kid about "Not making other places relevant". You just ended up as the lonely kids in the corner while everyone else was rocking it.

Its is also a great pity you are to dumb to see that I dont need much more that a sentense or two to slap you down with your 2 decade long bravado time lag and your fragile and paper thin "rep".

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard

Warning to @Bastard Factory when you see one of the pillars of forum netdeath, Looney here along with TwaP, posting on your forum, you sure as shit better look into an alternative form of wasting your money thru internet ventures.

This moron, lovingly referred to as a human shit bag, is forum cancer while yours truly doesn’t have the time to be forum chemo.

But while I have a couple, here’s my fishing license, I’m going to catch a big mouthed tard.

Looney here is like an autistic Superman. During the day he’s a watch guard to a bathroom at an old ppls home, and at night he rips off his shirt and cosplays a dead body on the internet. His face looks like a cigar ash. This mother fuckers on Tinder swiping to pictures of empty rooms.

See, I’m Mola Ram reaching into that puffed out pigeon chest and pulling out that piece of shit you call a heart. I know your not a flamer, and while you might have had ModPons protecting you over at FT from the bleeding, you sure as shit don’t have that luxury here. You claiming anything but being a dedicated shit poster is like some hillbilly buying a military jacket at goodwill and saying they were in the marines. So take your closet career on dead forums back to whatever morgue you were gloriously decomposing at before you start catching fucking textual hands like Pokémon and I’ll be extremely blunt, you will catch them all. Cuz you say my legendary name one more time and there won’t be enough tennis balls in the world to cushion the legs on your walker from the dragging all do.

Warned

And here goes Poofer shit posting in Flame Forums whilst squealing about how irrelevant they are and how we should all You Choob our angst.

Carry on Poof. Everytime you post about how you don't have the time to post you look even more of a chump.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going back to my bedroom tv, so no more pictures.

You were just called a chump Poofer, are you going to let timmy get away with that?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
If you're trying to bore me to death by harping on about pointless, trivial shite, it's working.

We both know what I said, and the words "Help help!" had no involvement whatsoever.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you're trying to bore me to death by harping on about pointless, trivial shite, it's working.

We both know what I said, and the words "Help help!" had no involvement whatsoever.

just admit you wrote something fucked up and move on.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Tell it to my lawyer.

lawyer-kitteh.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Warned
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Surely a self-proclaimed "talent scout" ought to have some form of talent themself?

Of course I have talent I use my talent in matches I'm not wasting my fine self's talent on people like you, my god.

Shit. I cannot use my keyboard to fix the quote which means I have to get on the net with my TV to fix the typo.. Backspace healthy body tissues pretzels of heartily dividing hair and skin stop stop stop stop tight I didn't say any of that this phone this Google Talk crazy.

holy shite cakes batman, if you pause during google talk the silly words keep flowing NOW I know how Blandy invents posts... Got it.

Wtf happened here? :LOL3:

This is great lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Surely a self-proclaimed "talent scout" ought to have some form of talent themself?

Of course I have talent I use my talent in matches I'm not wasting my fine self's talent on people like you, my god.

Shit. I cannot use my keyboard to fix the quote which means I have to get on the net with my TV to fix the typo.. Backspace healthy body tissues pretzels of heartily dividing hair and skin stop stop stop stop tight I didn't say any of that this phone this Google Talk crazy.

holy shite cakes batman, if you pause during google talk the silly words keep flowing NOW I know how Blandy invents posts... Got it.

This is great lol
I am trying to write a post using my voice and if I pause then all these it just keeps typing it's it's very strange but and I can't do commas and square brackets and and shit like that but anyway I'll stop talking now and you right now I'll stop and watch what comes out of out of this it just makes up stuff ok it's making it Mia layer now Mia layer I said me a liar it stopped typing when I raised my voice very strange stop.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

This is great lol
I am trying to write a post using my voice and if I pause then all these it just keeps typing it's it's very strange but and I can't do commas and square brackets and and shit like that but anyway I'll stop talking now and you right now I'll stop and watch what comes out of out of this it just makes up stuff ok it's making it Mia layer now Mia layer I said me a liar it stopped typing when I raised my voice very strange stop.

It's beautiful :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Warned

I think its hilarious how everyone rags on me because I banged you instead of the other way around because they know(without asking) im not the one who came :LOL3:

Merry Christmas.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

So. You NEVER said, "Blurt could HELP...?"

IDIOT. WE ALL READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WANNABE NAZI.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Warned

I think its hilarious how everyone rags on me because I banged you instead of the other way around because they know(without asking) im not the one who came :LOL3:

Merry Christmas.
Draggggggggged :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

So. You NEVER said, "Blurt could HELP...?"

IDIOT. WE ALL READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WANNABE NAZI.

Not even once.

Now kindly fuck off and bore someone else.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Warned

Merry Christmas.
Now that's a fuckin ROAST!!! Bahahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
QgLdY6p.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Warned

Merry Christmas.
Now that's a fuckin ROAST!!! Bahahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
QgLdY6p.gif

I can only hope that when I'm decomposing....I'm doing it gloriously.

That entire post actually happened :D