Flynn

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
@Omnipotent I seen you mentioned you were taking trams before, hae you ever had tapentadol before? I'm waitung on them coming next week..

When I broke my upper arm, (literally smashed it) I was having 2 panadein forte every 6 hours and Tramadol twice a day. I don't take any painkillers now except on the odd occasion a couple of panadol...

if I could i would take 1 tramadol and 1 panadein forte just to feel normal. I have bit of manageable pain... nothing I can't bear...

Go drink a lot of water and pee it out as fast as you can.

When I was in the middle of that heroin addiction I was going through 2 days of withdrawals and I had a few bottles of tramadol that I hadn't bothered with. So I remembered I had them and I took 23 of them. I wanted to stop what I was feeling and did not care if I died. My logic was tramadol was a weaker synthetic version of opiates so it would take a lot to get rid of the withdraw I was having.

I should have had a seizure or serotonin syndrome but I was fine. I threw up a lot and spent the rest of the night having some insane sleep paralysis. It was a very rough few days and the fact I came out of that whole thing healthy is a major reason why no one can tell me God doesnt exist.

Its floors me how fast i got hooked on those meds and how it escalated in a just a short few years and a few times I should have died but didnt. Could be my Irish DNA. Could be God. Lol.

I know someone who was abusing tramadol and took 6 and had a seizure. And to this day I've not told anyone how many I took that night. Its not really critical info for my recovery and it's just embarrassing and scary.
I've just took 600mg of trams and two prees this morning... Tramadol are good but dodgy if you take over 600mg...

Tramadol is scary garbage and formulated by Satan himself. Careful with that crap.

Just go get the suboxone. When is your app?
Monday... The bastards I get my pills from sent me trams instead of tapentadol which is much better and less fucky...

Well I'm not gonna condone buying pills off the internet because that's just so many levels of dangerous that you probably wont hear right now anyway.

The sooner you see that nurse the better. Get on the subs and find a way to block all those sites and get rid of any numbers and get an accountability person.
I'll have no need for prees or anything else hopefully when I'm on sub... Except MDMA, that's the best drug in the world and it's not that addictive, a rare wee treat so it is... =)

One day Shamp when you are well into your recovery, you'll look back on this and realize how easily you could have died and it will take your breath away.

I'm not saying that to nag.....its just true. :)

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent I seen you mentioned you were taking trams before, hae you ever had tapentadol before? I'm waitung on them coming next week..

When I broke my upper arm, (literally smashed it) I was having 2 panadein forte every 6 hours and Tramadol twice a day. I don't take any painkillers now except on the odd occasion a couple of panadol...

if I could i would take 1 tramadol and 1 panadein forte just to feel normal. I have bit of manageable pain... nothing I can't bear...

Go drink a lot of water and pee it out as fast as you can.

When I was in the middle of that heroin addiction I was going through 2 days of withdrawals and I had a few bottles of tramadol that I hadn't bothered with. So I remembered I had them and I took 23 of them. I wanted to stop what I was feeling and did not care if I died. My logic was tramadol was a weaker synthetic version of opiates so it would take a lot to get rid of the withdraw I was having.

I should have had a seizure or serotonin syndrome but I was fine. I threw up a lot and spent the rest of the night having some insane sleep paralysis. It was a very rough few days and the fact I came out of that whole thing healthy is a major reason why no one can tell me God doesnt exist.

Its floors me how fast i got hooked on those meds and how it escalated in a just a short few years and a few times I should have died but didnt. Could be my Irish DNA. Could be God. Lol.

I know someone who was abusing tramadol and took 6 and had a seizure. And to this day I've not told anyone how many I took that night. Its not really critical info for my recovery and it's just embarrassing and scary.
I've just took 600mg of trams and two prees this morning... Tramadol are good but dodgy if you take over 600mg...

Tramadol is scary garbage and formulated by Satan himself. Careful with that crap.

Just go get the suboxone. When is your app?

two a day...1 every 12 hours... one of my sisters collapsed when she had one.

Opiates suit me when I'm in need.... And I only take them for pain, not to get stoned.
No but you still get stoned and you enjoy it, you cannot deny that...

omg.... you do NOT get stoned taking 1000mgs of paracetomol, 60mgs of codeine and 100mg of slow release tremodol when your right arm doesnt move and the bone has a spiril fracture held together by a tiny fragment of bone.....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look ladies I'm just sharing my struggles at the moment, I've been through a lot of shit recently "poor me" and I mean a lot! Firstly I've fucked drinking off WIN and now I've got this battle I'm trying to fix and get my life back to the way it was a couple of years ago... It'll be fine... Nobody seems to hassle weed smokers... Oh and I stopped smoking cancer sticks too...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Look ladies I'm just sharing my struggles at the moment, I've been through a lot of shit recently "poor me" and I mean a lot! Firstly I've fucked drinking off WIN and now I've got this battle I'm trying to fix and get my life back to the way it was a couple of years ago... It'll be fine... Nobody seems to hassle weed smokers... Oh and I stopped smoking cancer sticks too...

I get it lol. You're fine. Just get that program going. Get sorted on the subs and get some good therapy.

If it makes you feel better I was actively posting through my entire descent and i even had paranoid delusions openly that fat Amy and Floaty Balls ( two female posters from a long time ago) were accessing my prescription and medical history. I made two people cry.

After all that psycho crazy......I still show up :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I get it lol. You're fine. Just get that program going. Get sorted on the subs and get some good therapy.

If it makes you feel better I was actively posting through my entire descent and i even had paranoid delusions openly that fat Amy and Floaty Balls ( two female posters from a long time ago) were accessing my prescription and medical history. I made two people cry.

Yeah you can laugh now but I bet you weren't laughing then haha

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Nope. I really believed I was being stalked via my medical records by someone we knew as Floaty Balls. I called my fucking doctor over this.

And I didnt just log off either. You know like a sane person would have done lol.

I guess if you are gonna have drug induced psychosis it's better to share it with internet friends :D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope. I really believed I was being stalked via my medical records by someone we knew as Floaty Balls. I called my fucking doctor over this.

And I didnt just log off either. You know like a sane person would have done lol.

I guess if you are gonna have drug induced psychosis it's better to share it with internet friends :D
You're a legend Dovey, so many funny net stories ha!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Funny in hindsight only, really lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny in hindsight only, really lol.
The life and times eh... :SmokeBreak1:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I saw you bragged in the shout box yesterday after I was soft on you, You aren't repentant, in the should box you were bragging being stoned... you can con dovey but not me... she can offer you tea and sympathy.... but Imma bully...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw you bragged in the shout box yesterday after I was soft on you, You aren't repentant, in the should box you were bragging being stoned... you can con dovey but not me... she can offer you tea and sympathy.... but Imma bully...
Only in your head... Such a hateful soul...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Its just a pitty that you lacked this much bravado when flaming
Actually, it’s a pity I’m wasting this much great content on a speed bump I’ve run over countless times in the past and sure as shit your here playing the human saw horse already bent over into position after one brief post. Snap the fuck out of it, Looney. It’s way too early to grab the spackle knife and scrape what’s left of you off the curb, you flatlining flyweight. But don’t let my text be the chafing in that adult diaper filled with shit you call a brain. Invest in some potassium and jump start that proto simian anvil before I throw it off a mountain with everything else that was cursed at birth attached to it, you mumble texting tard.

was relevant instead of hiding like a bitch on BH under orders from the wheelchair kid about "Not making other places relevant". You just ended up as the lonely kids in the corner while everyone else was rocking it.
Wait…wat? Is this you trying to play the “no yuo” game? Or are you having a seizure? BH was the biggest forum in this decrepit community, F4$ was getting what, two posts a month compared to around 50k? You, fuckwad, we’re the coward who hid on a dead forum. You were too chicken shit to go to BH, then ran to turd fail only to lose a match to Jiggy (chuckles) whom I beat with two of his snapperheaded minions attached to his dick at the same time.

Hiding like a bitch? You ran from turd fail the second everyone started making fun of your pic. You thought that all the Dra1n simps were just gonna be “omgz this sex offender looking mother fucker iz teh dreamyz “ when reality hit you in that alcoholism infested face of yours like a back handed bitch slap. So don’t try and pass off your inadequacies and failures on anybody but yourself. I’ve seen your pic, that pork chop looking schnooz stapled to the middle of your face can carry that load all by itself.

Its is also a great pity you are to dumb to see that I dont need much more that a sentense or two to slap you down with your 2 decade long bravado time lag and your fragile and paper thin "rep".

Is that supposed to be an insult? You know, you seem to come from F4$ and their history for creating snore bombs and all…

Face facts, dunderhead, you only write two sentence replies because your an untalented hack. You don’t have the mental capacity to create anything great outside of a mediocre Twitter reply and even then your obviously challenged. But don’t let that stop moi from allowing you to count characters and claim some translucent win out of thin air.

But hey, if you really think your something special, there’s always that old flame match option and all….but surely you are too chicken shit and on that note I don’t blame you.

Find about five other vapid morons willing to help you and only then would it be interesting. Now, I allow you to become my foot rest once again. (Snaps fingers)

Oh wait….the elephant in the room…

Dovid, I will not fuck you again. Let it go. I did flametown make a wish already once and I don’t do sequels. Just be happy with what you got.

We already did the forum cosplay thing, I was OJ and you were Nicole, with the exception I actually did wear a pair of gloves when I touched your toxic avenger looking ass. And the hard fact you were licking my Nutella off your face still makes me cringe.

See Looney, that’s what a dedicated forum mod does. He takes one for the team for the forum. Granted, Trailer Swift here has more then a few blank spaces, one between the ears and a proverbial valley between the legs, but she’s still writing my name.

Merry Christmas btw.

Still beat tho

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Its just a pitty that you lacked this much bravado when flaming
Actually, it’s a pity I’m wasting this much great content on a speed bump I’ve run over countless times in the past and sure as shit your here playing the human saw horse already bent over into position after one brief post. Snap the fuck out of it, Looney. It’s way too early to grab the spackle knife and scrape what’s left of you off the curb, you flatlining flyweight. But don’t let my text be the chafing in that adult diaper filled with shit you call a brain. Invest in some potassium and jump start that proto simian anvil before I throw it off a mountain with everything else that was cursed at birth attached to it, you mumble texting tard.

was relevant instead of hiding like a bitch on BH under orders from the wheelchair kid about "Not making other places relevant". You just ended up as the lonely kids in the corner while everyone else was rocking it.
Wait…wat? Is this you trying to play the “no yuo” game? Or are you having a seizure? BH was the biggest forum in this decrepit community, F4$ was getting what, two posts a month compared to around 50k? You, fuckwad, we’re the coward who hid on a dead forum. You were too chicken shit to go to BH, then ran to turd fail only to lose a match to Jiggy (chuckles) whom I beat with two of his snapperheaded minions attached to his dick at the same time.

Hiding like a bitch? You ran from turd fail the second everyone started making fun of your pic. You thought that all the Dra1n simps were just gonna be “omgz this sex offender looking mother fucker iz teh dreamyz “ when reality hit you in that alcoholism infested face of yours like a back handed bitch slap. So don’t try and pass off your inadequacies and failures on anybody but yourself. I’ve seen your pic, that pork chop looking schnooz stapled to the middle of your face can carry that load all by itself.

Its is also a great pity you are to dumb to see that I dont need much more that a sentense or two to slap you down with your 2 decade long bravado time lag and your fragile and paper thin "rep".

Is that supposed to be an insult? You know, you seem to come from F4$ and their history for creating snore bombs and all…

Face facts, dunderhead, you only write two sentence replies because your an untalented hack. You don’t have the mental capacity to create anything great outside of a mediocre Twitter reply and even then your obviously challenged. But don’t let that stop moi from allowing you to count characters and claim some translucent win out of thin air.

But hey, if you really think your something special, there’s always that old flame match option and all….but surely you are too chicken shit and on that note I don’t blame you.

Find about five other vapid morons willing to help you and only then would it be interesting. Now, I allow you to become my foot rest once again. (Snaps fingers)

Oh wait….the elephant in the room…

Dovid, I will not fuck you again. Let it go. I did flametown make a wish already once and I don’t do sequels. Just be happy with what you got.

We already did the forum cosplay thing, I was OJ and you were Nicole, with the exception I actually did wear a pair of gloves when I touched your toxic avenger looking ass. And the hard fact you were licking my Nutella off your face still makes me cringe.

See Looney, that’s what a dedicated forum mod does. He takes one for the team for the forum. Granted, Trailer Swift here has more then a few blank spaces, one between the ears and a proverbial valley between the legs, but she’s still writing my name.

Merry Christmas btw.

Still beat tho
You got absolutely blasted in a short paragraph ya fuckin waste of space! :LOL3::LOL3: REKT!!!!!! As per usual!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The only reason you have a panel…..

…..is because I don’t want one.

^one sentence
My bullshit-o-meter just exploded! You were used and abused and started making threads like you were the saviour of the board, you're a classless tramp who hangs about on Twitch playing fortnite with teens at 50 years old like a peado!!! You get burned every time you come on here ffs... DOVEY scalded you today, permanently disfigured! :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes you did fahget, fuckin chest beating like a tard I seen the threads you made fucking rating long established members like your opinion even matters to them! Most people here didn't want you here and I sure as fuck hope you didn't have access to members IPs because you're a scumbag like that!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No, I didn’t.

Don’t act like you know anything that’s going on, little fella. Because when the time comes, and it’s coming soon, you will be back out on your ass and I’ll be running this place the right way.

Now, your out the loop. It happens. Just enjoy what you have while you have it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
With you? NEVER! lol you're a pathetic middle aged man that needs to grow the fuck up, do you think you impress people with your unwarranted narcisism? You've done fuck all with your life...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
If you're trying to bore me to death by harping on about pointless, trivial shite, it's working.

We both know what I said, and the words "Help help!" had no involvement whatsoever.

So. You NEVER said, "Blurt could HELP...?"

IDIOT. WE ALL READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WANNABE NAZI.

Not even once.

Now kindly fuck off and bore someone else.

You're a fucking LIAR!

Just like your fake ass pictures and your fake Nazism.

#FACT

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Between the earnest talk of panicky pill-popping and Aussies being all moist about their convict ancestry, this thread delivers.

Imagine if Requiem for a Dream took place at Gallipoli and starred Yahoo Serious.