Flynn

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have no sympathy for druggies with the exception of a few who were made into druggies like the old man who took pictures of my house burning down... he hurt his back at work and was given methadone (sp?) of all things. He became addicted to methadone and needed it every 4 hours.
I have no sympathy for druggies.

You either clean yourself up or you don’t.
Seen too many ppl with everything going for themselves fall into that shit and never get out of it. Seen them get out of it and fall back into it.

You either don’t fuck with that shit in the first place, or you step up and get yourself out of it, the lifestyle and the circle of trash using with you, or you fucking become a statistic.

No sympathy
Fuck off you joker. Go and play with your teenagers in Fortnite you creep!
Hey fuckwit, nobody is talking to you or paying your drivel any kind of attention.

If you were smart, and not some attention whoring tard, you would;

A) use your scroll wheel
B) Go find your little victim group of incels and bleat your bullshit there

Or C) Log the fuck out and know that nobody will miss you.

But since your a forgetful shit poster who needs to stick his ass in convos looking to be dominated like a worthless sub, my advice is, do better.

Nobody wants to read a grown ass man groveling like a lil bitch. And while I understand it’s in your DNA, it’s still rather pathetic.

If that’s the image you are trying to project, a fucking illiterate bumpkin, your doing a marvelous job.

See, as the last of the elite flamers left, my words, unlike yours, matter. And the sad reality is you, and a few others here are nothing but bottom grazing clowns who would be laughed off any forum outside of this one that doesn’t have a choice but be stuck with you….

Until that day comes when things change. And trust me, that days coming.
Oh I couldn’t read all that tripe creepy!

I did, I read it. You just got shafted by KM.....haha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I have no sympathy for druggies with the exception of a few who were made into druggies like the old man who took pictures of my house burning down... he hurt his back at work and was given methadone (sp?) of all things. He became addicted to methadone and needed it every 4 hours.

Seen too many ppl with everything going for themselves fall into that shit and never get out of it. Seen them get out of it and fall back into it.

You either don’t fuck with that shit in the first place, or you step up and get yourself out of it, the lifestyle and the circle of trash using with you, or you fucking become a statistic.

No sympathy
Hey fuckwit, nobody is talking to you or paying your drivel any kind of attention.

A) use your scroll wheel

But since your a forgetful shit poster who needs to stick his ass in convos looking to be dominated like a worthless sub, my advice is, do better.

Nobody wants to read a grown ass man groveling like a lil bitch. And while I understand it’s in your DNA, it’s still rather pathetic.

If that’s the image you are trying to project, a fucking illiterate bumpkin, your doing a marvelous job.

See, as the last of the elite flamers left, my words, unlike yours, matter. And the sad reality is you, and a few others here are nothing but bottom grazing clowns who would be laughed off any forum outside of this one that doesn’t have a choice but be stuck with you….

Oh please…his poor behaviour here and elsewhere won’t win him any favours. He’s a creepy stalker on the net harassing a chick that can’t stand him! Ffs…

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

No sympathy

A) use your scroll wheel

Then that says more about you fighting illiteracy then the shit posting you do, tardlet.

Your worthless ass would be better off buying “hooked on phonics- the two words at a time version” and a second hand lobotomy to make the gears creek a little, you sawed off Shmuck.

This is why these crumbs are delegated to being allowed at only this place, none of them could pass the fucking captcha.

The prompt would read “click all the pictures with trees” and these push overs would be looking for dicks in the background. Blowing up the pictures and shit.

I got so much fucking work to do when I come back here full time. And the great thing is, if I don’t want you in this forum, you won’t be (chucks)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
If you're trying to bore me to death by harping on about pointless, trivial shite, it's working.

We both know what I said, and the words "Help help!" had no involvement whatsoever.

So. You NEVER said, "Blurt could HELP...?"

IDIOT. WE ALL READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WANNABE NAZI.

Not even once.

Now kindly fuck off and bore someone else.

You're a fucking LIAR!

Just like your fake ass pictures and your fake Nazism.

#FACT

No yUo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

No sympathy

A) use your scroll wheel

Then that says more about you fighting illiteracy then the shit posting you do, tardlet.

Your worthless ass would be better off buying “hooked on phonics- the two words at a time version” and a second hand lobotomy to make the gears creek a little, you sawed off Shmuck.

This is why these crumbs are delegated to being allowed at only this place, none of them could pass the fucking captcha.

The prompt would read “click all the pictures with trees” and these push overs would be looking for dicks in the background. Blowing up the pictures and shit.

I got so much fucking work to do when I come back here full time. And the great thing is, if I don’t want you in this forum, you won’t be (chucks)
Jesus fucking Christ…fit a cork you nobody!

Master

Site Supporter

No sympathy

A) use your scroll wheel

So get this….

I just found out where a bunch of BH’ers are posting.

Down for a raid?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh please…his poor behaviour here and elsewhere won’t win him any favours. He’s a creepy stalker on the net harassing a chick that can’t stand him! Ffs…

Stalking???? And what about YOU going to my twitter? That was stalking.

I've known KM since 2008-2009 and I've never seen him do anything except enjoy a position in the flame game wars.

Don't get me started on 'poor behaviour,' your poor autistic behaviour is displayed here everyday. stfu, I'm listening to the news.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Stalking???? And what about YOU going to my twitter? That was stalking.

I've known KM since 2008-2009 and I've never seen him do anything except enjoy a position in the flame game wars.

Don't get me started on 'poor behaviour,' your poor autistic behaviour is displayed here everyday. stfu, I'm listening to the news.
Hahahahaaa…I looked up Caskur on the net for a laugh, nothing more. I surf and enjoy life…I assure you I’m not interested in what you do in your mundane life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

No sympathy

A) use your scroll wheel

So get this….

Down for a raid?
Hahahahaaaa…you’re such a little twat! :LOL3:

Master

Site Supporter

No sympathy

A) use your scroll wheel

So get this….

Down for a raid?
And you’re fucking road kill.

You keep posting up weak shit and your going to have Nickle up a fucking Rosetta Stone so those of us with firing neurons can try and decipher bottom of the barrel lingo, you obtuse idiot.

You whine like a little emo girl who had her first period and thinks she’s dying, you battered blood fart. You are a breathing crash test dummy. How does that feel, dummy?

hmmm mmm mmmm mmmm

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

No sympathy

A) use your scroll wheel

So get this….

Down for a raid?
And you’re fucking road kill.

You keep posting up weak shit and your going to have Nickle up a fucking Rosetta Stone so those of us with firing neurons can try and decipher bottom of the barrel lingo, you obtuse idiot.

You whine like a little emo girl who had her first period and thinks she’s dying, you battered blood fart. You are a breathing crash test dummy. How does that feel, dummy?

hmmm mmm mmmm mmmm
Lolololol…I’m too stoned to talk shit. I had a busy day marketing. Good luck with your popularity champ!
:Whatevr3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
vZ1kvy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^^ this guy thinks he is a scientist ....haw haw.... Scientist my fat arse.

You always post pictures when your, *cough,* *cough,* lack of an extensive vocabulary, runs out of the 100 or so words you actually know, boofhead.
What is it with the lamers' disdain of pictures? Is that why yous are so boring as there's been no colour in your lives? Pictures roast and do it quick, weird how you don't like them but will happily post videos????

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ermmmm, I am an artist... an actual artist... I don't dislike images but I prefer ones created by the poster not lifted by plagiarists.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

^^^^ this guy thinks he is a scientist ....haw haw.... Scientist my fat arse.

You always post pictures when your, *cough,* *cough,* lack of an extensive vocabulary, runs out of the 100 or so words you actually know, boofhead.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my verse; I just don’t choose jargon to try and pretend that I’m anything other than a qualified Applied Science graduate. My business has little to do with my initial qualifications by the by. That success was through my own separate vocation. Stop being such an irritating negative Nancy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Ermmmm, I am an artist... and actual artist... I don't dislike images but I prefer ones created by the poster not lifted by plagiarists.
No….you’re not an artist. I’ve seen your crap.

as Flynn would say, ORLY...

I am a qualified Fine Artist and Designer... sorry to burst your delusional bubble.
No…what I mean is…you’re not that good. I’m an artist, and my work fetches me a decent pay packet.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ermmmm, I am an artist... and actual artist... I don't dislike images but I prefer ones created by the poster not lifted by plagiarists.
Almost every pic on the net is stolen, I've had some of my pepe drawings reupped by others, it's what happens...

ORLY, I have been posting on the net for 18 years and never knew that...:facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost every pic on the net is stolen, I've had some of my pepe drawings reupped by others, it's what happens...

ORLY, I have been posting on the net for 18 years and never knew that...:facepalm:
Whatever that implies, you win if that's what you want... About this art, can I see a painting of yours?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am a qualified Fine Artist and Designer... sorry to burst your delusional bubble.
No…what I mean is…you’re not that good. I’m an artist, and my work fetches me a decent pay packet.

I am that good... I did 14 art subjects and got 9 As and 5 Bs, beat that dipshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Whatever that implies, you win if that's what you want... About this art, can I see a painting of yours?
I’ll have an art-off if she likes!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I posted some paintings on here somewhere... do a search.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

I am that good... I did 14 art subjects and got 9 As and 5 Bs, beat that dipshit.
I represented the state. I am commissioned for the cancer foundation and aboriginal recognition foundations.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

I posted some paintings on here somewhere... do a search.
Don’t be lazy. Post again, as will I.