Flynn

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ermmmm, I am an artist... and actual artist... I don't dislike images but I prefer ones created by the poster not lifted by plagiarists.
No….you’re not an artist. I’ve seen your crap.

as Flynn would say, ORLY...

I am a qualified Fine Artist and Designer... sorry to burst your delusional bubble.
No…what I mean is…you’re not that good. I’m an artist, and my work fetches me a decent pay packet.

I am that good... I did 14 art subjects and got 9 As and 5 Bs, beat that dipshit.
Let's see then... I'm not looking to take the piss...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here’s my first acrylic when I was a kid…

dG2xM3R.jpg

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ermmmm, I am an artist... and actual artist... I don't dislike images but I prefer ones created by the poster not lifted by plagiarists.
Almost every pic on the net is stolen, I've had some of my pepe drawings reupped by others, it's what happens...

ORLY, I have been posting on the net for 18 years and never knew that...:facepalm:
Whatever that implies, you win if that's what you want... About this art, can I see a painting of yours?

In the thread, "Are Liberals the Politically Correct Party"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Almost every pic on the net is stolen, I've had some of my pepe drawings reupped by others, it's what happens...

ORLY, I have been posting on the net for 18 years and never knew that...:facepalm:
Whatever that implies, you win if that's what you want... About this art, can I see a painting of yours?

Post up…don’t be lazy. You’re getting fat in the arse and want to start smoking cigarettes again…

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh fs I can't be arsed going through a thread, just post one of your good ones, I know you've got great photography of birds so I'm curious about your art...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh fs I can't be arsed going through a thread, just post one of your good ones, I know you've got great photography of birds so I'm curious about your art...
FUCK

write ln search, Paintings, (poster) omnipotent...

or give me 15 minutes to boot up my PC.

I can't c&p on my smart Tv.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

FUCK

Therein lies the irony! Baaaahahahahahahahahaaaa :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

FUCK

Ok I'll give it a search

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FUCK

Therein lies the irony! Baaaahahahahahahahahaaaa :LOL3:

What "irony" retard?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going back to my TV now... no more pictures today.

And if that stupid dipshit comes back bragging about how good he is and better than me, HE'S NOT.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nice! Those bottle ones are amazing, almost like a real photo!

They are from a real photo I took. It's a real photo of old bottles outside my window and then put through a graphic program in Paintshop Pro.

They had algae growing in them. I took photos then cleaned them. The algae photos are AMAZING but I have not published the algae shots because they are the money shots..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

And if that stupid dipshit comes back bragging about how good he is and better than me, HE'S NOT.

They are from a real photo I took. It's a real photo of old bottles outside my window and then put through a graphic program in Paintshop Pro.

They had algae growing in them. I took photos then cleaned them. The algae photos are AMAZING but I have not published the algae shots because they are the money shots..
You're extremely good at it, well impressed... You're still a fahget though haha

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're extremely good at it, well impressed... You're still a fahget though haha

Thanks you, ya little shit... Now calm down...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Geez people, ya go from wishing each other Merry Christmas to a very nasty hatefest in just 2 pages.

Not even a good read, ffs.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know someone who died on benzos.

Yeah, that would be Johnny Storm.

Benzo doesn't like to talk about it, though. He's still processing his emotions.

How would you know about JS? You were never at TRF

Believe it or not, Flea, but when you old-timers troll and flame the fuck out of each other while smoking your corncob pipe in that rocking chair on the porch, I pay attention. I'm like a little kid sitting in rapt attention on the porch steps as you bent and wizened oldsters regale us with thrilling tales of your adventures in the darkest and most faraway continent that is the home of the glory days of BH, TRF, CO, YNC, F4$, PO, SG, and other fabled countries that seem to make y'all so homesick.

I don't know Johnny Storm from Evil Blood nor Bra1n from Orange; I can't tell the difference between PYP matches and Hoor Wars; but I do know this: when y'all get into that recollectin' mode, I go grab myself a grape Nehi and a straw and I just sit and listen.

All the while, I'm thinking "the past has such a hold on these ancients that it's no wonder fresh talent struggles to emerge. I need to remind myself to yield the stage to up-and-comers once I reach my dotage, too."