Flynn

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
once Fagatini pranced in here smearing his gay about I lost interest, let me know if they find flynns corpse.
Not so fast, you coast is clear shit posting turnip.

Warning to @Bastard Factory when you see one of the pillars of forum netdeath, Looney here along with TwaP, posting on your forum, you sure as shit better look into an alternative form of wasting your money thru internet ventures.

This moron, lovingly referred to as a human shit bag, is forum cancer while yours truly doesn’t have the time to be forum chemo.

But while I have a couple, here’s my fishing license, I’m going to catch a big mouthed tard.

Looney here is like an autistic Superman. During the day he’s a watch guard to a bathroom at an old ppls home, and at night he rips off his shirt and cosplays a dead body on the internet. His face looks like a cigar ash. This mother fuckers on Tinder swiping to pictures of empty rooms.

Looney, and I say this with sincerity, don’t poke the bear. You are roadkill and while there’s very few left on these boards who actually know you ain’t shit, do not, and I repeat, do not put yours truly into the position to point it out.

See, I’m Mola Ram reaching into that puffed out pigeon chest and pulling out that piece of shit you call a heart. I know your not a flamer, and while you might have had ModPons protecting you over at FT from the bleeding, you sure as shit don’t have that luxury here. You claiming anything but being a dedicated shit poster is like some hillbilly buying a military jacket at goodwill and saying they were in the marines. So take your closet career on dead forums back to whatever morgue you were gloriously decomposing at before you start catching fucking textual hands like Pokémon and I’ll be extremely blunt, you will catch them all. Cuz you say my legendary name one more time and there won’t be enough tennis balls in the world to cushion the legs on your walker from the dragging all do.

Warned

I think its hilarious how everyone rags on me because I banged you instead of the other way around because they know(without asking) im not the one who came :LOL3:

Merry Christmas.
Now that's a fuckin ROAST!!! Bahahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
QgLdY6p.gif

I can only hope that when I'm decomposing....I'm doing it gloriously.

That entire post actually happened :D
You won the internet with that one Dovey! x

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
once Fagatini pranced in here smearing his gay about I lost interest, let me know if they find flynns corpse.
Not so fast, you coast is clear shit posting turnip.

Warning to @Bastard Factory when you see one of the pillars of forum netdeath, Looney here along with TwaP, posting on your forum, you sure as shit better look into an alternative form of wasting your money thru internet ventures.

This moron, lovingly referred to as a human shit bag, is forum cancer while yours truly doesn’t have the time to be forum chemo.

But while I have a couple, here’s my fishing license, I’m going to catch a big mouthed tard.

Looney here is like an autistic Superman. During the day he’s a watch guard to a bathroom at an old ppls home, and at night he rips off his shirt and cosplays a dead body on the internet. His face looks like a cigar ash. This mother fuckers on Tinder swiping to pictures of empty rooms.

Looney, and I say this with sincerity, don’t poke the bear. You are roadkill and while there’s very few left on these boards who actually know you ain’t shit, do not, and I repeat, do not put yours truly into the position to point it out.

See, I’m Mola Ram reaching into that puffed out pigeon chest and pulling out that piece of shit you call a heart. I know your not a flamer, and while you might have had ModPons protecting you over at FT from the bleeding, you sure as shit don’t have that luxury here. You claiming anything but being a dedicated shit poster is like some hillbilly buying a military jacket at goodwill and saying they were in the marines. So take your closet career on dead forums back to whatever morgue you were gloriously decomposing at before you start catching fucking textual hands like Pokémon and I’ll be extremely blunt, you will catch them all. Cuz you say my legendary name one more time and there won’t be enough tennis balls in the world to cushion the legs on your walker from the dragging all do.

Warned

I think its hilarious how everyone rags on me because I banged you instead of the other way around because they know(without asking) im not the one who came :LOL3:

Merry Christmas.
Now that's a fuckin ROAST!!! Bahahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
QgLdY6p.gif

I can only hope that when I'm decomposing....I'm doing it gloriously.

That entire post actually happened :D
You won the internet with that one Dovey! x

Seriously I want you to read that whole post OUTLOUD so you get the full impact :LOL3:

It's just a very long way of saying "I'm always the bottom"

And he dont even cook or clean lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
You must have self control. You obviously have none.

I have amazing self control however some in my family are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I would love to have the guts to read them the riot act and say to them they MUST give abstinence a go.

It is painful withdrawing. But if you want to add years to your life then try it...I want healthy organs before entering old age because in the future when I really will need pan relief, they'll work. I have a nephew that may die soon... he has already been beaten up by dealers I would say. He got his leg broke and left the hospital like you.

You have to find courage from somewhere. PRAY.

It's OK to suffer. Go see a doctor at a public hospital and say "I'm a junkie and need immediate help to recover. Please help."

Give it a go.
I'm not a junkie, that word is reaerved for heroin users... I have seeked help for the painkiler addiction, see an addiction nurse on the 20th...

I was hooked on painkillers so badly that it wasnt at all a huge leap to go to heroin. It was more a step that was cheaper at first.

Pain killers ARE pharmaceutical heroin, Shamp. Junkie is a just a word. It doesnt really mean anything. You are still a human being....you are just one of MANY suffering addiction disorder.

People call me a junkie and I've been clean for nearly 9 years now. It's not an insult like others want it to be. It's only upsetting for people who havent really embraced their reality and accepted their addiction. Wear the label with pride and openly discuss the experience because you never know who is reading and what they might be going through.

There are much much worse things you can be in life than someones definition of junkie. I wish people would accept the fact substance abuse and addiction is actually very normal....and a valid mental health issue.

Never... ever .....validate the shame any people want you to feel over it. Ever. It's long past time to normalize addiction disorder.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shampain, Dovey is being soft on you,.... you have no intention of recovering. You are pathetic and if you were my kid, I'd boot your sorry arse and make you join the fucking army.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I have amazing self control however some in my family are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

I would love to have the guts to read them the riot act and say to them they MUST give abstinence a go.

It is painful withdrawing. But if you want to add years to your life then try it...I want healthy organs before entering old age because in the future when I really will need pan relief, they'll work. I have a nephew that may die soon... he has already been beaten up by dealers I would say. He got his leg broke and left the hospital like you.

It's OK to suffer. Go see a doctor at a public hospital and say "I'm a junkie and need immediate help to recover. Please help."

Give it a go.
I'm not a junkie, that word is reaerved for heroin users... I have seeked help for the painkiler addiction, see an addiction nurse on the 20th...

I was hooked on painkillers so badly that it wasnt at all a huge leap to go to heroin. It was more a step that was cheaper at first.

Pain killers ARE pharmaceutical heroin, Shamp. Junkie is a just a word. It doesnt really mean anything. You are still a human being....you are just one of MANY suffering addiction disorder.

People call me a junkie and I've been clean for nearly 9 years now. It's not an insult like others want it to be. It's only upsetting for people who havent really embraced their reality and accepted their addiction. Wear the label with pride and openly discuss the experience because you never know who is reading and what they might be going through.

There are much much worse things you can be in life than someones definition of junkie. I wish people would accept the fact substance abuse and addiction is actually very normal....and a valid mental health issue.

Never... ever .....validate the shame any people want you to feel over it. Ever. It's long past time to normalize addiction disorder.
You're much stronger than people give you credit for, a real fighter! I'll NEVER touch heroin but what I'm taking is the pharmaceutical equivelent of it... I've to see an addiction nurse on Monday and get the ball rolling with suboxone...
You know this all started for me recently when I got fucked off with drink, I'm an absolute prick when I'm drunk and was a raging alcoholic at one point, like two bottles of wine and beer everyday for months!! I'm not ashamed to admit it, it's a problem I'm trying to deal with...
I'll get there hopefully, I'm just somebody who can't drink alcohol...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
@Omnipotent I seen you mentioned you were taking trams before, hae you ever had tapentadol before? I'm waitung on them coming next week..

When I broke my upper arm, (literally smashed it) I was having 2 panadein forte every 6 hours and Tramadol twice a day. I don't take any painkillers now except on the odd occasion a couple of panadol...

if I could i would take 1 tramadol and 1 panadein forte just to feel normal. I have bit of manageable pain... nothing I can't bear...

Go drink a lot of water and pee it out as fast as you can.

When I was in the middle of that heroin addiction I was going through 2 days of withdrawals and I had a few bottles of tramadol that I hadn't bothered with. So I remembered I had them and I took 23 of them. I wanted to stop what I was feeling and did not care if I died. My logic was tramadol was a weaker synthetic version of opiates so it would take a lot to get rid of the withdraw I was having.

I should have had a seizure or serotonin syndrome but I was fine. I threw up a lot and spent the rest of the night having some insane sleep paralysis. It was a very rough few days and the fact I came out of that whole thing healthy is a major reason why no one can tell me God doesnt exist.

Its floors me how fast i got hooked on those meds and how it escalated in a just a short few years and a few times I should have died but didnt. Could be my Irish DNA. Could be God. Lol.

I know someone who was abusing tramadol and took 6 and had a seizure. And to this day I've not told anyone how many I took that night. Its not really critical info for my recovery and it's just embarrassing and scary.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prescription painkillers are a gateway into the world of opiates

This is why no matter how many times they've been prescribed for me I'd never take them

Bullshitto... I was was having 8 x 30 mgs of codeine a day PLUS tremadol (morphine) twice a day for 4 - 4.5 months earlier this year an have nothing now.... he wants to be stoned...

It's gluttony... the true meaning of it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent I seen you mentioned you were taking trams before, hae you ever had tapentadol before? I'm waitung on them coming next week..

When I broke my upper arm, (literally smashed it) I was having 2 panadein forte every 6 hours and Tramadol twice a day. I don't take any painkillers now except on the odd occasion a couple of panadol...

if I could i would take 1 tramadol and 1 panadein forte just to feel normal. I have bit of manageable pain... nothing I can't bear...

When I was in the middle of that heroin addiction I was going through 2 days of withdrawals and I had a few bottles of tramadol that I hadn't bothered with. So I remembered I had them and I took 23 of them. I wanted to stop what I was feeling and did not care if I died. My logic was tramadol was a weaker synthetic version of opiates so it would take a lot to get rid of the withdraw I was having.

I should have had a seizure or serotonin syndrome but I was fine. I threw up a lot and spent the rest of the night having some insane sleep paralysis. It was a very rough few days and the fact I came out of that whole thing healthy is a major reason why no one can tell me God doesnt exist.

Its floors me how fast i got hooked on those meds and how it escalated in a just a short few years and a few times I should have died but didnt. Could be my Irish DNA. Could be God. Lol.

I know someone who was abusing tramadol and took 6 and had a seizure. And to this day I've not told anyone how many I took that night. Its not really critical info for my recovery and it's just embarrassing and scary.
I've just took 600mg of trams and two prees this morning... Tramadol are good but dodgy if you take over 600mg...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why no matter how many times they've been prescribed for me I'd never take them

Bullshitto... I was was having 8 x 30 mgs of codeine a day PLUS tremadol (morphine) twice a day for 4 - 4.5 months earlier this year an have nothing now.... he wants to be stoned...

Have you ever felt the feeling of withdrawal? I started taking them to beat alcohol withdrawal now I've got a problem, I'm fixing it fast though...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Give it a go.

You're much stronger than people give you credit for, a real fighter! I'll NEVER touch heroin but what I'm taking is the pharmaceutical equivelent of it... I've to see an addiction nurse on Monday and get the ball rolling with suboxone...
You know this all started for me recently when I got fucked off with drink, I'm an absolute prick when I'm drunk and was a raging alcoholic at one point, like two bottles of wine and beer everyday for months!! I'm not ashamed to admit it, it's a problem I'm trying to deal with...

Well dont trick yourself into thinking since you havent crossed the heroin line.....your addiction issues are not serious.

You are still going on similar treatment. The only difference is you probably wont require to be on maintenance forever like so many long term heroin users that just cannot tolerate total abstinence. Their brains do not make the needed amount of dopamine and they cant get past the first few years.

This is why I recommended the dopamine supplements and excersize.

Subs are good first step. You NEED therapy. Relying on subs and just trying to hurry up and live a normal life as if this isnt a problem is what takes down a lot of peoples recovery.

MOST addicts have some sort of underlying mental health issue like PTSD or clinical depression. So you gotta get into some ongoing therapy plan.. ..that is going to be where you reclaim your life.

I dont bother with NA at all. I do Celebrate Recovery twice a month. So even though I have 9 years out of active addiction I still have to take care of myself.

Believe me . ....its so much better to be free of all that than that high we chase. Your worst day clean is always going to be better than your best day high(cheesy but true lol). You just need to be aware you arent becoming a "dry drunk" and that your recovery is real.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Have you ever felt the feeling of withdrawal? I started taking them to beat alcohol withdrawal now I've got a problem, I'm fixing it fast though...

Phenobarbital is how you get through Benzo AND alcohol detox.

NEVER withdrawal on your own from benzos. Shamp suboxone is for opiate withdrawal.....you need a hospital or rehab to medically get you off benzos and alcohol. You'll get 3 to 4 days of phenobarbital. Its gonna hurt but you wont die.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you have a problem because you are a greedy little shit....end of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

That's how many addicts have gotten started. Obviously not everyone developes these problems from pain killers but people like me and Big have to be careful with narcotics.

Big knows he could be susceptible and I learned the hard way how I'm wired lol.

I was being prescribed a ridiculous amount per day. 80 to 100 mgs of percocet. Then I'd have days admitted to the hospital getting IV diluaded every 3 hours. I was probably dependent before I even started abusing the meds. I'm convinced I was over prescribed from the beginning but I genuinely didnt know any better. I trusted a doctor on this.

Either way I have to very careful with meds when I DO have to take them. Usually if I need strong painkillers my doctor will admit me and supervise it and check in me and shit. I never need them unless I need surgery anyway. If I'm in so much pain I'm begging for something that nearly killed me it's almost always something i need to be admitted over.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Give it a go.

Well dont trick yourself into thinking since you havent crossed the heroin line.....your addiction issues are not serious.

You are still going on similar treatment. The only difference is you probably wont require to be on maintenance forever like so many long term heroin users that just cannot tolerate total abstinence. Their brains do not make the needed amount of dopamine and they cant get past the first few years.

This is why I recommended the dopamine supplements and excersize.

Subs are good first step. You NEED therapy. Relying on subs and just trying to hurry up and live a normal life as if this isnt a problem is what takes down a lot of peoples recovery.

MOST addicts have some sort of underlying mental health issue like PTSD or clinical depression. So you gotta get into some ongoing therapy plan.. ..that is going to be where you reclaim your life.

I dont bother with NA at all. I do Celebrate Recovery twice a month. So even though I have 9 years out of active addiction I still have to take care of myself.

Believe me . ....its so much better to be free of all that than that high we chase. Your worst day clean is always going to be better than your best day high(cheesy but true lol). You just need to be aware you arent becoming a "dry drunk" and that your recovery is real.
I'm seeing an addiction nurse, getting on controlled meds then getting lower doses until I'm off it and back to my old self... That's what I want and WILL do...
AusitOn.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

I've just took 600mg of trams and two prees this morning... Tramadol are good but dodgy if you take over 600mg...

Tramadol is scary garbage and formulated by Satan himself. Careful with that crap.

Just go get the suboxone. When is your app?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I took pain killers for pain relief, no pain now so i have no need .... Sham takes them to get high.

See the difference?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tramadol is scary garbage and formulated by Satan himself. Careful with that crap.

Monday... The bastards I get my pills from sent me trams instead of tapentadol which is much better and less fucky...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I took pain killers for pain relief, no pain now so i have no need .... Sham takes them to get high.

See the difference?

You arent an addict....and he is.

I'm completely opposed to the war on drugs descending on doctors because pain relief IS a thing. Addict or not. Denying pain relief to suffering people is grossly inhumane.

Addiction should just be treated as any other mental issue and pain patients should just be left alone. Its nuts how extreme its all getting here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Monday... The bastards I get my pills from sent me trams instead of tapentadol which is much better and less fucky...

Well I'm not gonna condone buying pills off the internet because that's just so many levels of dangerous that you probably wont hear right now anyway.

The sooner you see that nurse the better. Get on the subs and find a way to block all those sites and get rid of any numbers and get an accountability person.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

two a day...1 every 12 hours... one of my sisters collapsed when she had one.

Opiates suit me when I'm in need.... And I only take them for pain, not to get stoned.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Opiates suit me when I'm in need.... And I only take them for pain, not to get stoned.
No but you still get stoned and you enjoy it, you cannot deny that...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well I'm not gonna condone buying pills off the internet because that's just so many levels of dangerous that you probably wont hear right now anyway.

The sooner you see that nurse the better. Get on the subs and find a way to block all those sites and get rid of any numbers and get an accountability person.
I'll have no need for prees or anything else hopefully when I'm on sub... Except MDMA, that's the best drug in the world and it's not that addictive, a rare wee treat so it is... =)

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See the difference?

You arent an addict....and he is.

I'm completely opposed to the war on drugs descending on doctors because pain relief IS a thing. Addict or not. Denying pain relief to suffering people is grossly inhumane.

Addiction should just be treated as any other mental issue and pain patients should just be left alone. Its nuts how extreme its all getting here.

We have spoken about this before, I agree, just give the oldies their drugs.

I think they started stock piling codeine just before covid..... something is definitely going on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

I think that people prone to opiate addiction have lower levels of endorphins and dopamine. And that's not really something that gets diagnosed.

But it's always people who struggle with mental illness whether they know they have an issue or not.

So when you get that opiate you get more than just pain relief. For me I never felt better. Ever. I had more energy, was more socail and I was consistently happier than I had ever been. All my depression issues and anxiety was gone. It's like it put something into my brain that I was lacking and needed. But you end up with that tolerance and then it's just pure hell.

I'm okay now though lol. Thank God. I'm convinced I needed to go through that to really start recovering even from issues i had before i even touched the shit.

I was the child of an alcoholic and i was SO judgemental of addicts. Such a humbling experience.

And people like you just do not get the same experience from that opiate. There has to be a chemical reason for that.