For fuck's sake, Lily

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You are truly and irredeemably dumb. I'm not telling him what to do. I'm showing him just how backwards his thinking is...

Perhaps I missed that part of the convo? lulz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The community has become a Carnival of Lost Souls, bedraggled reprobates wandering deserted streets, shouting at shadows and making faces into the void, unaware that they are dead.

Such a deplorable, tangled mass of dysfunction seeping into every post...causing a slithering mass of dread and loathing to overflow into their fabricated reality, drowning out all hope and starving them of humor and creativity.

Choose to untie the knot...before it's too late
Ok Oscar Wilde, that's plenty, thankyou.

I've posted here longer than most and I can categorically state that the board occasionally has temporary slow periods and hysterical types start claiming "the end is nigh", but traffic always inevitably picks up again.

Frankly, Aidsman and Poarka need to be put on a short leash and assboxed or something, because their textual flatulence and overall unpleasant behaviour has polluted the entire forum.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
How did Gayity made 1200 posts??? @reaper , how could that whoreson survive with his filth?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, now you piss me off.

You tremendous son of scum. Did you really made a vocaroo??? Are you too noble to type, old fuck?? Never ever make this again. Don‘t mention even my name.

Context? Survival? I will help you out, old man. You can‘t survive BASTARD FACTORY without a thick skin. And I wondered how you can survive with your FiLTH! Got that?

And now GTFO, WebTV sissy. Sad that you made 1200 post. There is a counter by the name beside your avatar, you stupid shit sniffer.

Aids off

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, you not a great American like I am !

You didn‘t mourn ALL AMERICAN Aaron Carter. But I bet you jerk off to footballers with strange names, instead showing support to true americans. Fatherfucker!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Scroll on then, whingeing twat!
You want BF to alter the entire landscape of Meltdown catering to your sniveling ass?

Good luck with that.
its a written message board, tighten those pussy flaps LOL you can have a thread for your spam

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Scroll on then, whingeing twat!
You want BF to alter the entire landscape of Meltdown catering to your sniveling ass?

Good luck with that.
angry-weird.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
its a written message board

According to whom... you?
Sorry but I don't take direction from soggy diapers who wet themselves all over again every time they encounter a Vocaroo.

tighten those pussy flaps LOL you can have a thread for your spam

I have all the threads.
Every single one of them.
Going all incontinent over a Vocaroo instead of scrolling on like a big boi would is definitely a *you* problem.

I don't need to fix/adjust/change anything; you're the one with a damp bottom.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry but I don't take direction from soggy diapers who wet themselves all over again every time they encounter a Vocaroo.

I have all the threads.
Going all incontinent over a Vocaroo instead of scrolling on like a big boi would is definitely a *you* problem.

Do you plan on dying mad?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I have all the threads.

it's how it was before, ONE THREAD for it ... now it looks like a hoarders front porch with all this shit everywhere plus the fucking gimp sounds like he's gargling cock LMFAO
I'm sorry I got you all wet man just thinking of the board

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If he has to record his voice, I’d request he put out his smoke, and clear his clogged up throat. Nothing more

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The brainwashing is so thick, they'll even hate on other libs if they think "slightly" different from the standardized line of thought that's supposed to be followed and kept at all times.

If liberals manage to hold complete power, they'll immediately start fighting each other, because that's their nature.

There's no ending in their hatred towards peace and harmony.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
it's how it was before, ONE THREAD for it ... now it looks like a hoarders front porch with all this shit everywhere plus the fucking gimp sounds like he's gargling cock LMFAO
I'm sorry I got you all wet man just thinking of the board

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey lil buddy, while you're talking about places. Thats strange considering you reading over there. How come you post with all of us on Flea's Discord, but are too chicken to post at BC? Is it because you dont want your Lefty buddies mad at you lolol? Do you have a spine anymore lol? I mean its just forums, places we are SUPPOSE to be able to go to to talk freely with folks. Dont let others control you, bro.

And it's like two threads LOL.

Such drama.

Remember.....anyone who calls out the poor and narcissistic behavior of two certain CA bush hogs is just "shitting themselves" and intimidated and oh so owned. I mean...the jokes write themselves lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will keep up the good work "destroying" this sub. Apparently it's what I do when I hold up a mirror.

And there is it.

When the CA bush hog "holds up a mirror" it's the pure ass enlightened gospel truth and everyone is trembling under the weight of this total exposure.

But when someone holds a mirror to certain someones.....they are just SHITTING THEIR PANTS!!! So owned!

Cluster b.....its thick as fuck. (See what I did there?)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

What the fuck is funny??? Are you drunk???
What is wrong with you??

I am SUPERSTAR and you laugh all the time??? I really hope you fuck off here! You are NOT welcome, Gayity!
Laughing about me? In arrogant vocaroos?

I will complain to @Bastard Factory and several Sherriffs!
We dont need snobs and riff raff here.

You are destroying this forum with your arrogance. Filthy swine you!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Also , it shows that you are shit sniffer by not knowing ALL AMERICAN superstar Aaron Carter. What have you done the last 20 years? Lived under a rock?
Sad swine!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You keep flicking that damn lighter like you're at a Taylor Swift concert, that is about the most interesting thing about your silly audios...People wonder what kind of shitty lighter this guy has that he spends half the 10 minutes of the Vocaroo trying to light it...really sad.

Face it, you were born and are a product of Third Rail forum because you are clearly faking it when it comes to ever posting at Brawl Hall, which makes you a flaming mongrel at best...it's like when they remake a great Japanese horror film for American audiences and it sucks.

If Walter Cronkite is correct, and he usually is, your forum news report portrays you as a raving narcissist who likes to talk about great content but never actually produces much, then there was the strange case where you were actually given two mental health time outs at the Flame Truth site.

You should see if you can obtain an honorary Knights of Fire membership certificate that you can print out...at the very least, this will provide you with more respectability than you currently have.

Maybe try running for mayor of this so-called community to which you belong, and broaden your horizons a little.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The brainwashing is so thick, they'll even hate on other libs if they think "slightly" different from the standardized line of thought that's supposed to be followed and kept at all times.

If liberals manage to hold complete power, they'll immediately start fighting each other, because that's their nature.

There's no ending in their hatred towards peace and harmony.

Disagreeing is not hate. Not goose stepping and having independent ideas is the most American of practices.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You keep flicking that damn lighter like you're at a Taylor Swift concert, that is about the most interesting thing about your silly audios...People wonder what kind of shitty lighter this guy has that he spends half the 10 minutes of the Vocaroo trying to light it...really sad.

Face it, you were born and are a product of Third Rail forum because you are clearly faking it when it comes to ever posting at Brawl Hall, which makes you a flaming mongrel at best...it's like when they remake a great Japanese horror film for American audiences and it sucks.

If Walter Cronkite is correct, and he usually is, your forum news report portrays you as a raving narcissist who likes to talk about great content but never actually produces much, then there was the strange case where you were actually given two mental health time outs at the Flame Truth site.

You should see if you can obtain an honorary Knights of Fire membership certificate that you can print out...at the very least, this will provide you with more respectability than you currently have.

Maybe try running for mayor of this so-called community to which you belong, and broaden your horizons a little.

Walter Cronkite?

I'm sure that doesn't mean you're 80 years old. I understand the crankiness now.