For fuck's sake, Lily

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Think this is funny?

Trolling me eith these stupid vocaroos? Arrogant swine. I will not be your clown. Or laughing on my cost, ass clown.

I will make a thread and ask @Bastard Factory and several sherriffs to get rid of you. You are in trouble.

I am so angry right now. Who do yiu think you are? High on life? I bet you're high on sniffing gay scat or your boyfriends foreskin.

Just fuck off with vocaroos. Can't believe that I listened and got trolled.

Fuck you Gayity. @reaper where are you? I need support

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Think this is funny?

Trolling me eith these stupid vocaroos? Arrogant swine. I will not be your clown. Or laughing on my cost, ass clown.

I will make a thread and ask @Bastard Factory and several sherriffs to get rid of you. You are in trouble.

I am so angry right now. Who do yiu think you are? High on life? I bet you're high on sniffing gay scat or your boyfriends foreskin.

Just fuck off with vocaroos. Can't believe that I listened and got trolled.

Fuck you Gayity. @reaper where are you? I need support

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You keep flicking that damn lighter like you're at a Taylor Swift concert, that is about the most interesting thing about your silly audios...People wonder what kind of shitty lighter this guy has that he spends half the 10 minutes of the Vocaroo trying to light it...really sad.

Face it, you were born and are a product of Third Rail forum because you are clearly faking it when it comes to ever posting at Brawl Hall, which makes you a flaming mongrel at best...it's like when they remake a great Japanese horror film for American audiences and it sucks.

If Walter Cronkite is correct, and he usually is, your forum news report portrays you as a raving narcissist who likes to talk about great content but never actually produces much, then there was the strange case where you were actually given two mental health time outs at the Flame Truth site.

You should see if you can obtain an honorary Knights of Fire membership certificate that you can print out...at the very least, this will provide you with more respectability than you currently have.

Maybe try running for mayor of this so-called community to which you belong, and broaden your horizons a little.