For fuck's sake, Lily

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I hope you're trying to destroy this sub on purpose because doing that bullshit by accident or because you're too stupid and narcissistic to think your way through from a cause to an effect would be a pretty bad look.

Did I say "pretty bad"?
I meant even worse than the topic list you created to welcome anyone just now checking in, and that's pretty fucking bad.

Go fuck yourself and take Admajor with you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope you're trying to destroy this sub on purpose because doing that bullshit by accident or because you're too stupid and narcissistic to think your way through from a cause to an effect would be a pretty bad look.

Did I say "pretty bad"?
I meant even worse than the topic list you created to welcome anyone just now checking in, and that's pretty fucking bad.

Go fuck yourself and take Admajor with you.

What?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the amount of who cares what's going on over there yet every convo gravitates towards this place is absolutely hilarious
thread after thread about what goes on over here :LOL3:

angst poast after angsty poast LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the amount of who cares what's going on over there yet every convo gravitates towards this place is absolutely hilarious

I'm sure it's my fault. Everything is... :OhGawd:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine if I actually posted over there. The Oak derangement syndrome is severe.

What does BF do wrong? Not let them run his forum?

I’ve already turned Biggie’s tightey whities into a fudge factory @ BF (exhibit A is forum searchable using that exact phrase) and he is the zombie cult’s dwarf Vader worship blow up sex doll.

Why would I lower my standards AGAIN?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve already turned Biggie’s tightey whities into a fudge factory @ BF (exhibit A is forum searchable using that exact phrase) and he is the zombie cult’s dwarf Vader worship blow up sex doll.

Why would I lower my standards AGAIN?
Is he whining about you again?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey lil buddy, while you're talking about places. Thats strange considering you reading over there. How come you post with all of us on Flea's Discord, but are too chicken to post at BC? Is it because you dont want your Lefty buddies mad at you lolol? Do you have a spine anymore lol? I mean its just forums, places we are SUPPOSE to be able to go to to talk freely with folks. Dont let others control you, bro.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@reaper , are you Lily's new cuck? Jus' curious, she seems to be directing you at multiple posts to do what she says :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey lil buddy, while you're talking about places. Thats strange considering you reading over there. How come you post with all of us on Flea's Discord, but are too chicken to post at BC? Is it because you dont want your Lefty buddies mad at you lolol? Do you have a spine anymore lol? I mean its just forums, places we are SUPPOSE to be able to go to to talk freely with folks. Dont let others control you, bro.
I only like you and county you guise were my people here, I can't take the political crap over there p[lus those people harbor some serious hurt I dont like the vibes

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[/QUOTE

The Cashew is full of asshole posters
1. Disneyland Stubby
2. Barrel wash drunk Herman
3. The forest animal consumer, Shen Li
4. The wannabe Kardashian, augmented ass Erica
5. My favorite Dinky Dianna, fighting for feminine rights
6. The hateful Christian Fashionista
7. The goat herder, Lockbrain
8. Finally the hillbilly Jew hater who has never known one.
Remind me if I left anyone out?

I be happy to post at Erica’s message board, if it was a message board. It’s more like an ass kissing communist, controlled, one way pile. Worse than it ever was. This place is a true message board.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
discord with you guise I get the people I like without the bullshit, it's innocent banter and laughs ... I just love it LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
discord with you guise I get the people I like without the bullshit, it's innocent banter and laughs ... I just love it LOL

Thats what I like about it too lol. Cheers man lol.

• BroFist
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant quote it, cause Sea fucked up the quote, but there is no way that is Sea logged into Sea's account right now, he cant form that many sentences. Especially without typos.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The community has become a Carnival of Lost Souls, bedraggled reprobates wandering deserted streets, shouting at shadows and making faces into the void, unaware that they are dead.

Such a deplorable, tangled mass of dysfunction seeping into every post...causing a slithering mass of dread and loathing to overflow into their fabricated reality, drowning out all hope and starving them of humor and creativity.

Choose to untie the knot...before it's too late

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The community has become a Carnival of Lost Souls, bedraggled reprobates wandering deserted streets, shouting at shadows and making faces into the void, unaware that they are dead.

Such a deplorable, tangled mass of dysfunction seeping into every post...causing a slithering mass of dread and loathing to overflow into their fabricated reality, drowning out all hope and starving them of humor and creativity.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

you confuse me
I'd ask are you teh ghay but I'm afraid you wouldn't give me a straight answer LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I cant quote it, cause Sea fucked up the quote, but there is no way that is Sea logged into Sea's account right now, he cant form that many sentences. Especially without typos.

Heener heener. What typos Blazer?