Forum Blackmail

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

It's true that I am a great guy.

However the person posting at the hovel you call a forum is NOT the real Vitriol.I would NEVER post at a forum that not only harbors,but protects known kiddie fiddlers.

Just for the record.

Who is a kiddie fiddler? The only confirmed piece of shit on this forum which I know of is aidsman who literally called a 5 year old child a "sex toy". I'd be fine with that piece of shit disappearing.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

However the person posting at the hovel you call a forum is NOT the real Vitriol.I would NEVER post at a forum that not only harbors,but protects known kiddie fiddlers.

Just for the record.

Who is a kiddie fiddler? The only confirmed piece of shit on this forum which I know of is aidsman who literally called a 5 year old child a "sex toy". I'd be fine with that piece of shit disappearing.

I guess you're as stupid as you are blind not to see Biggie Failure bringing it up every step of the fucking way as well. I guess you haven't seen Biggie Bullshit also call Seamajor a predator as well as a couple other of posters out here. Additionally, what kind of "mother" would actually bring up her children on this kind of fucked up forum? Then only to bitch and moan how they were verbally violated by a sick in the head fuckwit when their dumbass put that crap out there in the first fucking place.

Yes, admin is a fucking idiot but he isn't being an idiot all by himself. If you're going to sit there and bitch about a poster at least have some semblance of the truth when recounting their disgusting torrid adventures. He isn't the only one out here who should be permanently axed from this forum.

P.S.-As for your question, that would be none other than Rotwang aka The Red King aka Bricktop.

Last edited:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Just for the record.

I guess you're as stupid as you are blind not to see Biggie Failure bringing it up every step of the fucking way as well. I guess you haven't seen Biggie Bullshit also call Seamajor a predator as well as a couple other of posters. Additionally, what kind of "mother" would actually bring up her children on this kind of fucked up forum? Then only to bitch and moan how they were verbally violated by a sick in head fuckwit when their dumbass put that crap out there in the first fucking place.

Yes, admin is a fucking idiot but he isn't being an idiot all by himself. If you're going to sit there and bitch about a poster at least have some semblance of the truth when recounting their disgusting torrid adventures. He isn't the only one out here who should be permanently axed from this forum.

P.S.-As for your question, that would be none other than Rotwang aka The Red King.
I appreciate your having my back, but I can take care of myself.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just for the record.

I guess you're as stupid as you are blind not to see Biggie Failure bringing it up every step of the fucking way as well. I guess you haven't seen Biggie Bullshit also call Seamajor a predator as well as a couple other of posters. Additionally, what kind of "mother" would actually bring up her children on this kind of fucked up forum? Then only to bitch and moan how they were verbally violated by a sick in head fuckwit when their dumbass put that crap out there in the first fucking place.

P.S.-As for your question, that would be none other than Rotwang aka The Red King.

Hey fucktard, I wasn't defending you. Left up to me, you and your dick sniffing pal Biggie would both be perma banned. You and him are just extremely lucky that this forum needs all the posters it can get...even the shitty ones.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just for the record.

Hey fucktard, I wasn't defending you. Left up to me, you and your dick sniffing pal Biggie would both be perma banned. You and him are just extremely lucky that this forum needs all the posters it can get...even the shitty ones.

I agree, after all why the fuck do you think yer foul shtick is tolerated .... whiner extraordinaire

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just for the record.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just for the record.

I agree, after all why the fuck do you think yer foul shtick is tolerated .... whiner extraordinaire

And you're one to talk. You type like a blind fucker, except a blind fucker can type more accurately and faster than you on your best day. Not mention if they had Down Syndrome (No, I'm not talking about Aryan) they'd still make more sense than you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just for the record.

And you're one to talk. You type like a blind fucker, except a blind fucker can type more accurately and faster than you on your best day. Not mention if they had Down Syndrome (No, I'm not talking about Aryan) they'd still make more sense than you.

stop with the reflexive poasts ... take time calm the fuck down
after all you cant hide the fact yer an idiot

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just for the record.

stop with the reflexive poasts ... take time calm the fuck down
after all you cant hide the fact yer an idiot

See. Wasn't that easy typing somewhat human? All I had to was put my very expensive heel in your loose ass.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
What's Bonesaw's email address?

SSS
- Just have a question for him that has nothing to do with anything concerning flaming or anyone still playing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just for the record.

I analyse text. I just analysed yours. Nice to see you again my dear.....lol

:YaY:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

keeping in mind that Dove's "youngest" is 5 years old

yeah, this dude has more sick shit on his mind than just dressing up like a woman, inserting tampons in his ass and sucking dick
Jungle Boogie, Guido be dancing for his supper!

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you
dance like Fred Astaire-aire

What does Guido mean again?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

yeah, this dude has more sick shit on his mind than just dressing up like a woman, inserting tampons in his ass and sucking dick

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

What does Guido men again?
Essentially it means 'Meat Head' in Eyetalian.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you still boosting this thread? Says a lot about your groovy life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

It is a very out of date slur which used to be used against working class Italian immigrants. It dates from around 1900 and by 1950 it was long out of date and out of style. Aidsman continues to use an extremely out of date term because he doesn't know a newer or better one and he is too stupid to know the term does not apply to Puerto Ricans.

In other words, aidsman is yet again proving he is very old and very low I.Q..

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

It is a very put of date slur which used to be used against quaking class Italian immigrants. It dates from around 1900 and by 1950 it was long out of date and out of style. Aidsman continues to use an extremely out of date term because he doesn't know a newer or better one and he is too stupid to know the term does not apply to Puerto Ricans.

STFU up you illiterate Moran!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

It is a very put of date slur which used to be used against quaking class Italian immigrants. It dates from around 1900 and by 1950 it was long out of date and out of style. Aidsman continues to use an extremely out of date term because he doesn't know a newer or better one and he is too stupid to know the term does not apply to Puerto Ricans.

he doesn't know whether to flip out over me being Puerto Rican or Italian... it's funny to watch him spin with a dildo up his ass

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

he doesn't know whether to flip out over me being Puerto Rican or Italian... it's funny to watch him spin with a dildo up his ass
I thought you were Black?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

It is a very out of date slur which used to be used against working class Italian immigrants. It dates from around 1900 and by 1950 it was long out of date and out of style. Aidsman continues to use an extremely out of date term because he doesn't know a newer or better one and he is too stupid to know the term does not apply to Puerto Ricans.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

I am half surprised the retard didn't try to use the term W.O.P (without papers) which is another slur for working class Italians from 120 years ago. He no doubt doesn't know Puerto Ricans have been U.S. citizens since 1898. He is dumb like that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

I am half surprised the retard didn't try to use the term W.O.P (without papers) which is another slur for working class Italians from 120 years ago. He no doubt doesn't know Puerto Ricans have been U.S. citizens since 1898. He is dumb like that.
STFU, you have no clue what I know...you brain free butt plug.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

robyn-schall-robyn.gif

Then
grabbed me,
me
my

Said
you can eat, you

STFU, you have no clue what I know...you brain free butt plug.
Calm down you little noodle necked fairy