Forum Blackmail

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I shudder to think you believe Alphas wear wigs.

Biggie's Halloween pompadour doesn't count.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

It's true that I am a great guy.

However the person posting at the hovel you call a forum is NOT the real Vitriol.I would NEVER post at a forum that not only harbors,but protects known kiddie fiddlers.

Just for the record.

Who is a kiddie fiddler? The only confirmed piece of shit on this forum which I know of is aidsman who literally called a 5 year old child a "sex toy". I'd be fine with that piece of shit disappearing.

I guess you're as stupid as you are blind not to see Biggie Failure bringing it up every step of the fucking way as well. I guess you haven't seen Biggie Bullshit also call Seamajor a predator as well as a couple other of posters. Additionally, what kind of "mother" would actually bring up her children on this kind of fucked up forum? Then only to bitch and moan how they were verbally violated by a sick in head fuckwit when their dumbass put that crap out there in the first fucking place.

Yes, admin is a fucking idiot but he isn't being an idiot all by himself. If you're going to sit there and bitch about a poster at least have some semblance of the truth when recounting their disgusting torrid adventures. He isn't the only one out here who should be permanently axed from this forum.

P.S.-As for your question, that would be none other than Rotwang aka The Red King.
I appreciate your having my back, but I can take care of myself.

Hey fucktard, I wasn't defending you. Left up to me, you and your dick sniffing pal Biggie would both be perma banned. You and him are just extremely lucky that this forum needs all the posters it can get...even the shitty ones.

Admin isn't a fucktard or even dat lucky. He has decent fayre on his menu of strife, he looks good in quotes and completes the spunk welded page turning origami of a JooDug post. He is assailed by a no-one who always cums when called.

I suffer the same from emboldened golden survivor surfers... begging fur attention here, because they can't make sense of themselves, wiffoot making a cunt of demselves.

I like Admin, he makes Biggie little. And brittle. Solid poster.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

However the person posting at the hovel you call a forum is NOT the real Vitriol.I would NEVER post at a forum that not only harbors,but protects known kiddie fiddlers.

Just for the record.

Who is a kiddie fiddler? The only confirmed piece of shit on this forum which I know of is aidsman who literally called a 5 year old child a "sex toy". I'd be fine with that piece of shit disappearing.

I guess you're as stupid as you are blind not to see Biggie Failure bringing it up every step of the fucking way as well. I guess you haven't seen Biggie Bullshit also call Seamajor a predator as well as a couple other of posters. Additionally, what kind of "mother" would actually bring up her children on this kind of fucked up forum? Then only to bitch and moan how they were verbally violated by a sick in head fuckwit when their dumbass put that crap out there in the first fucking place.

Yes, admin is a fucking idiot but he isn't being an idiot all by himself. If you're going to sit there and bitch about a poster at least have some semblance of the truth when recounting their disgusting torrid adventures. He isn't the only one out here who should be permanently axed from this forum.

P.S.-As for your question, that would be none other than Rotwang aka The Red King.

Hey fucktard, I wasn't defending you. Left up to me, you and your dick sniffing pal Biggie would both be perma banned. You and him are just extremely lucky that this forum needs all the posters it can get...even the shitty ones.

Admin isn't a fucktard or even dat lucky. He has decent fayre on his menu of strife, he looks good in quotes and completes the spunk welded page turning origami of a JooDug post. He is assailed by a no-one who always cums when called.

I suffer the same from emboldened golden survivor surfers... begging fur attention here, because they can't make sense of themselves, wiffoot making a cunt of demselves.

I like admin too. Now as a poster, I think he absolutely sucks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just for the record.

I heerd yuou fuocked up beeng a muderetur? Vere-a yuou tuo criticel lufe-a?
Bork Bork Bork!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Construct a sentence with a metaphor in it, like you are comprehensibly obscene.
I was an eloquent speaker of English in high school. A+

I am a multilingualistic prick these dayz! Löl

You are multilingual of sorts I suppose, you can talk shite while proving you talk shite over one or two posts, and you sign language fur neo-liberalism like you understand that being stinky fingered, raped and gaped isn't part of the deaf vocabulary.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just for the record.

I heard you fucked up being a moderator? Were you too critical love?

Oh did you? That's nice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just for the record.

I heard you fucked up being a moderator? Were you too critical love?

Oh did you? That's nice.
Sniff my fureskeen!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Construct a sentence with a metaphor in it, like you are comprehensibly obscene.
I was an eloquent speaker of English in high school. A+

I am a multilingualistic prick these dayz! Löl

You are multilingual of sorts I suppose, you can talk shite while proving you talk shite over one or two posts, and you sign language fur neo-liberalism like you understand that being stinky fingered, raped and gaped isn't part of the deaf vocabulary.
Vhet?
Bork Bork Bork!