Forum Blackmail

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
More lies.... I've never once tried to e-firt with you, for obvious reasons.

It was just a truce offering, similar to what Lily offered me.

That's not what your pm's say...

I hope you didn't take it, he's a punk ass bitch that reneges on his agreements. Just like Chumpshange...

Errrr no, you pissed me off twice within the first 24 hours of our so called "truce", so I thought fuck this and told you to sling it.

You made a truce with Lily Oak? Bad move. She comes from a long line of truce breakers. m Just ask all the injuns whose lands her family stole.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope you didn't take it, he's a punk ass bitch that reneges on his agreements. Just like Chumpshange...

Errrr no, you pissed me off twice within the first 24 hours of our so called "truce", so I thought fuck this and told you to sling it.

You made a truce with Lily Oak? Bad move. She comes from a long line of truce breakers. m Just ask all the injuns whose lands her family stole.

Oh, how cute. You think that will work on me, do you, Reggie?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fella, it lasted less than 24 hours.

Never again.

In future, I'll listen to my gut.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never again.

Because of you. You backed out because of things I was posting to OTHER people. That's how much of a snowflake you are...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Everything works on you, dear. You're quite easy to spin up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Never again.

Because of you. You backed out because of things I was posting to OTHER people. That's how much of a snowflake you are...

Nope you tried perpetuating a lie with the intention of getting me in hot water on here....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everything works on you, dear. You're quite easy to spin up.

Oh yeah, I'm spun. *eyeroll*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never again.

Nope you tried perpetuating a lie with the intention of getting me in hot water on here....

I didn't do a damn thing to you. Why don't you put as much effort into getting to a mediocre lifestyle as you do into lying?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well, I'm sorry @The Countess that @Dove stole your attention whoring thread from you.

You never win with her around do you?

This right here is a great example of the misogyny that infects Oaks grey matter like a mad cow prion.

I could be posting normally like everyone else, and she zeros in on my posts and suddenly I'm the only thing in the thread she notices...and she resents it.

One could argue that Flynn jumped in and stole the "attention whoring" thread. Because Flynn will do that. Monopolize a thread with his BH level angst.

But nope, Oak focuses on ME and tries to make me some competition because shes in that mindset that women are natural adversaries.

And here she sees this as Flea "attention whoring", and that I'm competing in the spirit of attention whoring. Her and I are pitted against eachother in some boring competition for attention somehow.

When in reality, it's just a woman on a troll board having some shits and giggles and attracting the attention of another like minded woman who would also like to enjoy similar shits and giggles. Two married moms in their early 40s who look and feel awesome and get plenty of attention where it matters because we deserve it.

It really ain't much deeper than that.

The only one "monopolizing" threads out here is you with your faux political bullshit. You interject every thread with your political garbage that one gives a flying fuck about. It would be one thing if your political diatribe was entertaining or factual but the fact of the matter is that it's all garbage just like you.

Sorry to break it to you but you're still stupid.

She literally took Flea's thread and made it about herself. That is a fact. She constantly does this in most threads she posts in.
Why don’t you just scroll past it then you xxxxxl snowflake

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Never again.

I didn't do a damn thing to you. Why don't you put as much effort into getting to a mediocre lifestyle as you do into lying?

I'd hardly call your lifestyle mediocre...

It must get pretty depressing being bed-ridden 24/7 and having to suffer the indignity of being scrubbed and hosed down once a week by health visitors in your ma's tiny backyard.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

It's true that I am a great guy.

However the person posting at the hovel you call a forum is NOT the real Vitriol.I would NEVER post at a forum that not only harbors,but protects known kiddie fiddlers.

Just for the record.

Who is a kiddie fiddler? The only confirmed piece of shit on this forum which I know of is aidsman who literally called a 5 year old child a "sex toy". I'd be fine with that piece of shit disappearing.

I guess you're as stupid as you are blind not to see Biggie Failure bringing it up every step of the fucking way as well. I guess you haven't seen Biggie Bullshit also call Seamajor a predator as well as a couple other of posters. Additionally, what kind of "mother" would actually bring up her children on this kind of fucked up forum? Then only to bitch and moan how they were verbally violated by a sick in head fuckwit when their dumbass put that crap out there in the first fucking place.

Yes, admin is a fucking idiot but he isn't being an idiot all by himself. If you're going to sit there and bitch about a poster at least have some semblance of the truth when recounting their disgusting torrid adventures. He isn't the only one out here who should be permanently axed from this forum.

P.S.-As for your question, that would be none other than Rotwang aka The Red King.
I appreciate your having my back, but I can take care of myself.

Wow. I think Flynn is hot for you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never again.

I'd hardly call your lifestyle mediocre...

It must get pretty depressing being bed-ridden 24/7 and having to suffer the indignity of being scrubbed and hosed down once a week by health visitors in your ma's tiny backyard.

How lame.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I treated him rather cordially in the pm's as he was on his hands and kness begging me to be his friend. I let him decide how he wanted to proceed from there as I knew it was a ruse as he later pm'd me trying to extract personal information. He thought he was soooo smart. NOT!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ERRRR...no. You broke the TOS and I gave you ample opportunity to correct it and give me permission to change the title of your crap thread but you wanted to act like you didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. You thought you were going to be treated differently which is why you had a mini meltdown.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I treated him rather cordially in the pm's as he was on his hands and kness begging me to be his friend. I let him decide how he wanted to proceed from there as I knew it was a ruse as he later pm'd me trying to extract personal information. He thought he was soooo smart. NOT!!!

Eh? Paranoid much?

So I asked you directly for PI?

How does that work exactly? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a loser!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

ERRRR...no. You broke the TOS and I gave you ample opportunity to correct it and give me permission to change the title of your crap thread but you wanted to act like you didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. You thought you were going to be treated differently which is why you had a mini meltdown.

Hey, you drunk bitch, that comment wasn't even aimed at you.

But while we're on the subject of your panel abuse, you tried to be a smart ass and ignore my comments reminding you that I wasn't able to edit the thread in question, because the time limit had passed.

I told you this TWICE. Yet you ignored it, hence the panel abuse allegations.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

Should I post the pm's so we can find out?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Never again.

Didn't you pretend to be a club bouncer while in reality you were a club bathroom attendant in charge of ensuring that everyone had access to toilet paper when they had to poop?

You are even more of a forum fuckup, getting one of your shitty threads locked due to TOS violations, then you continue to write ominous stalker comments like "You should be upset about your ties to certain Freemason groups being publicly accessible online LOL"

It seems like you were also attempting to obtain photos of Flynn for future blackmail or maybe masturbation fantasies.

Let's not forget you posted Lotus Bud PI.

You are an awful person.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey, you drunk bitch, that comment wasn't even aimed at you.

But while we're on the subject of your panel abuse, you tried to be a smart ass and ignore my comments reminding you that I wasn't able to edit the thread in question, because the time limit had passed.

I told you this TWICE. Yet you ignored it, hence the panel abuse allegations.

Oh I know it wasn't but it's funny how both myself and Lily had the very exact same experiences with you and your shit covered olive branch. There's a pattern there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

Sure, alongside the timestamped pics of your "feminine" self.

You've nothing to hide concerning your gender, right?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

Sure, alongside the timestamped pics of your "feminine" self.

You've nothing to hide concerning your gender, right?

As soon as you post where I said, "I don't work," I'll gladly post up a tit shot with my face time stamped.