Forum Blackmail

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More lies.... I've never once tried to e-firt with you, for obvious reasons.

It was just a truce offering, similar to what Lily offered me.

That's not what your pm's say...

I hope you didn't take it, he's a punk ass bitch that reneges on his agreements. Just like Chumpshange...

I treated him rather cordially in the pm's as he was on his hands and kness begging me to be his friend. I let him decide how he wanted to proceed from there as I knew it was a ruse as he later pm'd me trying to extract personal information. He thought he was soooo smart. NOT!!!

Eh? Paranoid much?

So I asked you directly for PI?

How does that work exactly? :LOL3:

Should I post the pm's so we can find out?

Please do. I'd love to see his lying ass exposed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I hope you didn't take it, he's a punk ass bitch that reneges on his agreements. Just like Chumpshange...

I treated him rather cordially in the pm's as he was on his hands and kness begging me to be his friend. I let him decide how he wanted to proceed from there as I knew it was a ruse as he later pm'd me trying to extract personal information. He thought he was soooo smart. NOT!!!

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

Sure, alongside the timestamped pics of your "feminine" self.

You've nothing to hide concerning your gender, right?

As soon as you post where I said, "I don't work," I'll gladly post up tit shot with my face time stamped.

No one (except for maybe Aidsman) wants to see your hairy mewbs

Yeah sure, like I keep on file every comment made by you or anyone else on here.

You claimed to be some kind fictional writer, I remember that much and that you supposedly stay up all night because it's quiet and you can work better that way while everyone is asleep in bed.

I don't horde PI but I have a good memory, very good in fact... almost to the point where I wish I could forget some things, like Lily's picture.

*shudders*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

As soon as you post where I said, "I don't work," I'll gladly post up tit shot with my face time stamped.

Yeah sure, like I keep on file every comment made by you or anyone else on here.

You claimed to be some kind fictional writer, I remember that much and that you supposedly stay up all night because it's quiet and you can work better that way while everyone is asleep in bed.

I don't horde PI but I have a good memory, very good in fact... almost to the point where I wish I could forget some things, like Lily's picture.

*shudders*

Now I'm a "fictional writer?"

Anyways... I believe I stated that because of Covid I was working from home and that the late hours to early morning was the best time for me to get my work done.

Can you point out where any of that states, "I don't work?"

Idiot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Anyways... I believe I stated that because of Covid I was working from home and that the late hours to early morning was the best time for me to get my work done.

Idiot.

Clearly you don't have a regular job.

Something that you tried shaming Dove for in another thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

It's not clear at all, you stupid fuck. There are lots of Americans working remotely.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Clearly I do or you wouldn't be trying to make believe that I don't. Oh. You still can't find the post? How am I not fucking surprised?

Why are you bringing up Dove? Who brings up Dove all the time?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
]

Yeah I bet you would. Sorry but I'm afraid you won't be seeing my ass "exposed" anytime soon.

Always sexual innuendos with you and the female posters here.

Didn't you also post Lily's picture?

That's rich, when you've falsely claimed that my cordial truce offering was some kind of lecherous e-flirting routine.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
]

Yeah I bet you would. Sorry but I'm afraid you won't be seeing my ass "exposed" anytime soon.

That's rich, when you've falsely claimed that my cordial truce offering was some kind of lecherous e-flirting routine.

Which it was and it was you trying to harvest personal information. You thought you were slick.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Clearly I do or you wouldn't be trying to make believe that I don't. Oh. You still can't find the post? How am I not fucking surprised?

Oh wait, am I stalking her too????

Damn, that's a lot of folks to stalk, how on earth do I manage to find enough hours in the day?

Btw, do you think large Lily even bothers reading your posts before hitting the smiley rep?

Somehow I doubt it.:LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
]

Which it was and it was you trying to harvest personal information. You thought you were slick.

You've got AOC syndrome.....

Jesus Christ.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Damn, that's a lot of folks to stalk, how on earth do I manage to find enough hours in the day?

Btw, do you think large Lily even bothers reading your posts before hitting the smiley rep?

As much as you defend her? Yeah. Probably. Funny how the only posters you attack are women that can turn you into a fucking pretzel.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
]

Jesus Christ.

You got bigger problems...you being well...you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

It's not clear at all, you stupid fuck. There are lots of Americans working remotely.

Yeah mostly government stooges and worthless public sector pen pushers.

Say, wasn't that your old line of work?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Yeah mostly government stooges and worthless public sector pen pushers.

Say, wasn't that your old line of work?

How much do you make a year?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

As much as you defend her? Yeah. Probably. Funny how the only posters you attack are women that can turn you into a fucking pretzel.

Dove's my e-bro and I'm always loyal to folks I like, whether on or offline.... sorry that this makes you lose sleep.

You and largita are just playthings which I toy with at my leisure.

It's a pity you aren't bright enough to realise that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Dove's my e-bro and I'm always loyal to folks I like, whether on or offline.... sorry that this makes you lose sleep.

Jesus, you guys must share a singular brain. So you getting curb stomped is you "toying" with people?

Yeah. It seemed like it in your pm's to me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
]

Jesus Christ.

At least I'm comfortable about my gender.

How is the hormone therapy coming along, by the way?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
]

Jesus Christ.

At least I'm comfortable about my gender.

How is the hormone therapy coming along, by the way?

Let's let your pm's answer that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Jesus, you guys must share a singular brain. So you getting curb stomped is you "toying" with people?

Link to these so called "curb stomps" or as usual are they in your fuzzy, drug-addled brain?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Link to these so called "curb stomps" or as usual are they in your fuzzy, drug-addled brain?

Link to where I said, "I don't work."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Again Generation Snowflake brings up emojis. W E A K

I read superfast. Smart people can do that, yo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Today you've just admitted that I pissed you off. The only thing you're toying with is your turds.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Today you've just admitted that I pissed you off. The only thing you're toying with is your turds.

Uh huh, the other day you said that I was one of the posters who you "truly despise"...

If that doesn't scream hurt feelz, I don't know what does.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eh? Paranoid much?

What all 3 of them?

*shudders*

Idiot.

Can you provide a link to a post of yours that does not contain the words fat, faggot, tranny, or Jew.