The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Look at these two old queers

A918-A879-930-E-4-F70-8-AC4-445-D890-A8-E5-C.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fuck the haters! Who you want me to fuck up Countess, I'll do it! Shamp gonna break out the hammers too!!!

:Whooot:

The misery is very real. SMH

Is that manipulative cunt still at it?

FUCK walking on egg shells!!!!

She actually said that I’m jealous that she’s friends with him.

Uhhh for one, I’m married and he has a girlfriend.

Two, He is not gonna throw away a 17 year friendship just cuz she’s raging and trying her hardest to cause tension. It’s not happening.

she’s showing her ass. PERIOD
that fat pig is so miserable

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the haters! Who you want me to fuck up Countess, I'll do it! Shamp gonna break out the hammers too!!!

:Whooot:

The misery is very real. SMH

Is that manipulative cunt still at it?

FUCK walking on egg shells!!!!

She actually said that I’m jealous that she’s friends with him.

Uhhh for one, I’m married and he has a girlfriend.

Two, He is not gonna throw away a 17 year friendship just cuz she’s raging and trying her hardest to cause tension. It’s not happening.

she’s showing her ass. PERIOD
that fat pig is so miserable

You? And short to boot.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to Flea, Lily went over to her subforum yesterday trying to throw shots at her.

Today Flea said, "I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say."

Lily has escalated this dispute with flea to forum blackmail.

So, has Flea reported this to the police?

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

That’s why Lily is mad. Bonesaw started posting on my sub and look at her behavior now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is incredibly hard to masturbate to
But not Impossible!
For you it would require something like a "sex toy" eh you fucking degenerate colostomy bag?
Yes
Figures you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak
Are you "Break Dancing" now?
Are you thinking about doves kid being used as a sex toy now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Jesus Christ!

Here we go with this bullshit off board drama. Flea, nut up and stop being such a fucking wimp. Stop trying to get the board owner and administrators involved in your weekly "look at me sessions."

You're a big girl literally and figuratively, instead of crying tears of gravy, do something about it instead of sitting there bleeting like some stuck pig.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ!

Here we go with this bullshit off board drama. Flea, nut up and stop being such a fucking wimp. Stop trying to get the board owner and administrators involved in your weekly "look at me sessions."

You're a big girl literally and figuratively, instead of crying tears of gravy, do something about it instead of sitting there bleeting like some stuck pig.

nope. Just wanted to be aware of why I’m not kicking her teeth in. I’m literally being held on a leash and it’s fucking pissing me off.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ!

nope. Just wanted to be aware of why I’m not kicking her teeth in. I’m literally being held on a leash and it’s fucking pissing me off.

Who's holding your leash and preventing you from stomping on Oak with your hooves?

The rodeo clowns?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Jesus Christ!

Good God. That "leash" must be the biggest known to man, big enough to hold back a pod of blue whales. It must be made out of steel and reinforced iron to be able to hold your fat ass in place so that everytime you see a Dairy Queen you can't try to roll through their doors for 19 servings of soft serve ice cream and 100 peanut butter parfaits.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
But not Impossible!
For you it would require something like a "sex toy" eh you fucking degenerate colostomy bag?
Yes
Leg lifts will trim up your thick thighs and booty, you should look into it!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But not Impossible!
Yes
Leg lifts will trim up your thick thighs and booty, you should look into it!
You should look into some mental health services to help you get over these fantasies of five year olds being used as sex toys, groomer