Forum Blackmail

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is incredibly hard to masturbate to
But not Impossible!
For you it would require something like a "sex toy" eh you fucking degenerate colostomy bag?
Yes
Figures you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak
Are you "Break Dancing" now?
Are you thinking about doves kid being used as a sex toy now?
Leg lifts will trim up your thick thighs and booty, you should look into it!
You should look into some mental health services to help you get over these fantasies of five year olds being used as sex toys, groomer
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

Hi Fashionista, say hi to Shen for me when you see your own reflection.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
But not Impossible!
For you it would require something like a "sex toy" eh you fucking degenerate colostomy bag?
Yes
You should look into some mental health services to help you get over these fantasies of five year olds being used as sex toys, groomer

You are one sick puppy

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
I can’t post how I want to. It’s like im walking on eggshells cuz someone will start harassing my BFF in email about any little thing I say.

This is emotional blackmail and not good for the forum. Since others like doing this

Dear @Bastard Factory - my best friend is being used as a weapon against me, which keeps me from posting more frequently. I have to be very careful of what I say or my BFF will get harassed like mad ass crazy. What do you think of people who do this?

Spammers stay gone or I’m fucking you up. And no, emailing Bonesaw won’t stop me in your case.
I like the two additions to Flea Trap. I knew Bones from SG, so I knew he would be kewl. I'm just starting to get to know Vitty. He seems like a great guy. The best part about both of them is no spamming boring American politics.:FuckYEAH:

Hi KM, or Pickles or whatever late fifties guy you are today. Not that I give a flying fuck, because you are forum filler on your best day and with the best old white guy using the Flynn handle.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But not Impossible!
Yes

You are one sick puppy
…and yet, it is not me that is in dire need of a penis pump, curious.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

That’s why Lily is mad. Bonesaw started posting on my sub and look at her behavior now.

Bonesaw made a welcoming thread just for her called "I like Oak". That's why YOU are mad. ; )

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That’s why Lily is mad. Bonesaw started posting on my sub and look at her behavior now.

Bonesaw made a welcoming thread just for her called "I like Oak". That's why YOU are mad. ; )

I talk to Bonesaw all the time. Why would that make me jealous? She went over there talking shit about me, not the other way around.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I talk to Bonesaw all the time. Why would that make me jealous? She went over there talking shit about me, not the other way around.
If I was you, I’d throw a hissy fit about it!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
This drama thread as smilie:

MujX2oC.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If I was you, I’d throw a hissy fit about it!!!

Slit your dick and bleed out, spamming fucktard

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is what Oak just texted me:

Tell Flea to grow the fuck up, all I did was return the bug that dropped out of her ass. That taco-smelling twat twisted everything to be about her and Bonesaw because she is such an insecure brat and throws a hissy fit if everyone is not bowing down and kissing her dirty feet.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, you are the only one who is mad about it. So the cause of any madness is you. That's logic.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Hi Fash!
:Awesome:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But not Impossible!
Yes
look this sickening freak^

mention kids and already he's on the market looking at devices to help him with his erectile dysfunction

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, you are the only one who is mad about it. So the cause of any madness is you. That's logic.

You know what? It isn’t worth the headache.

Everyone can go to hell

Maybe it was this part that made you mad?

"Hey Oak, glad you stopped by. I wondered if this thread would be a signal in the sky for you.

Flea will probably cross her arms and wrinkle her nose at me for all of this."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi KM, or Pickles or whatever late fifties guy you are today. Not that I give a flying fuck, because you are forum filler on your best day and with the best old white guy using the Flynn handle.

Go fuck yourself Fashionista you drunken slant eye dog muncher. Your retarded gig is up you unimaginative Covid carrier. You come stumbling in here with with your tired and old fucking troll that you've been perpetrating since the old SG days and you have the fucking nerve to call others, "forum filler?" I destroyed you at SG and you ran from the place after you tried to get fucking mouthy with me there and now you only take pot shots at me from afar just like the little yellow coward you are.

What you are is an East Asian spammer that can't even hang with with the likes of admin and 360 yet you're the judge of good content? Get the fuck out of here you flat faced buddah humping fish smelling dreg.

The funniest shit is you being outted as Fashionista. Tell us all again how your static I.P. addresses are the same? Everyone knows that I.P. addresses change each time you log on, yet you and you--Fashionista have the same EXACT I.P. match. You being a Chinese bat eating nerd should know this. Way to own yourself when you try and talk about my alleged roles as some "white dude."

You fucked up Hop Sing.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Everyone can go to hell

"Hey Oak, glad you stopped by. I wondered if this thread would be a signal in the sky for you.

No dear. Maybe it was this

84-BEF451-D989-4-E6-D-9-ADE-A1-D2791-B37-C4.jpg

Fuck that fucking cow and the blimp she rode in on.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Go fuck yourself Fashionista you drunken slant eye dog muncher. Your retarded gig is up you unimaginative Covid carrier. You come stumbling in here with with your tired and old fucking troll that you've been perpetrating since the old SG days and you have the fucking nerve to call others, "forum filler?" I destroyed you at SG and you ran from the place after you tried to get fucking mouthy with me there and now you only take pot shots at me from afar just like the little yellow coward you are.

What you are is an East Asian spammer that can't even hang with with the likes of admin and 360 yet you're the judge of good content? Get the fuck out of here you flat faced buddah humping fish smelling dreg.

The funniest shit is you being outted as Fashionista. Tell us all again how your static I.P. addresses are the same? Everyone knows that I.P. addresses change each time you log on, yet you and you--Fashionista have the same EXACT I.P. match. You being a Chinese bat eating nerd should know this. Way to own yourself when you try and talk about my alleged roles as some "white dude."

You fucked up Hop Sing.
You get fucked old man. You accusing anybody of using alts is like Apegirl calling posters effeminate.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everyone can go to hell

67eb52898dda15eb7dc1ca1cc910db4f--nigel-powers-mens-fashion.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everyone can go to hell

she is both the blimp and the cow

just saying

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You fucked up Hop Sing.
You get fucked old man. You accusing anybody of using alts is like Apegirl calling posters effeminate.

You trying to make news about someone else's online person is highly hilarious due to the fact that you are Fashionista. You were caught like one of the dogs you wrangle for dinner with TWO EXACT I.P. addresses. Now try to explain that Drunken Chan.

Now that you've been outted as only one Chinese cunt, how does anyone in fact know that you're an actual "female?" It's been my suspicion that you are in fact an old leathery skinned chink pretending to be a woman. The pieces fit together. Your hatred of "old white dudes" and you being caught being a fictional character. It seems to me that you seem very unconvincing as a "woman" due to your dog breath dislike of "white men."

Maybe you can pray to buddah and and ask for some guidance on this very topic as you feast on more fish heads and rat entrails.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You fucked up Hop Sing.
you're a fucking retard :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not getting into specifics on how I know but I can tell you 100% with certainty that fash and shen li are not the same person

and the fact that they may have came from the same source IP on an occasion doesn't mean dick

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Everyone can go to hell

just saying

she’s a fucking nasty piece of work. Period

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You fucked up Hop Sing.
Yo Guido, have you looked into Liposuction?

New%20Tampa%20Plastic%20Surgery%20-%20Liposuction%20for%20Men%20or%20Male%20Liposuction%20Before%20and%20After%20Photos.JPG

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You fucked up Hop Sing.

Sure I am. You just keep sucking on admin's cock and let the intelligent posters do their thing, okay? You don't see me kicking admin's dick out of your mouth now do you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everyone can go to hell

just saying

she’s a fucking nasty piece of work. Period
any fucking pig what can cheer the deaths of small children because of a GOOD verdict SHE didn't like simply because those children are from the same state is a foul fucking monster in my book.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ!

Here we go with this bullshit off board drama. Flea, nut up and stop being such a fucking wimp. Stop trying to get the board owner and administrators involved in your weekly "look at me sessions."

You're a big girl literally and figuratively, instead of crying tears of gravy, do something about it instead of sitting there bleeting like some stuck pig.

nope. Just wanted to be aware of why I’m not kicking her teeth in. I’m literally being held on a leash and it’s fucking pissing me off.

Flynn is just mad that you are using space that Flynn needed to scream about what a dirty and rotten whore cunt I am and how outraged he still is. And how I should feel bad that I dont "look white" because Flynn thinks black and brown people are ugly.

Pay him no mind!