Freud, suck on these!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Seamajor is going to lose his shit all over again... lulz

Next time my husband is here I'm gonna grab his cigs and get in on this lol

It would be hilarious if you and others participated...

...the Seaboobs Meltdown Express!

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

835704a7f2e5bb285c8a15558660c4a5ae57c3f6.jpg
Bejeeebus Blaze...you need to sort out Mr Big Toe. He’s convoluting! Use a scalpel to vertically slice a 5mm groove on the left to help pull out the edge. You’re nailing him!
:Whaa?:

Hahaha, I have ingrown big toe nails lol. My left foot, they took half my toenail off as a kid. They didnt do anything with my right foot.

Happens to me as well. My feet are all jacked up from ballet and "other" forms of dance lol

Damn. I dont know what caused mine. I did take martial arts for 8 years, but I dont see how that would do it.
Boots or steel-caps possibly? Steel caps do it to me straight away. I’m flat-footed and need an 1/2 size in shoe because of width to help prevent ingrown toenails. I regularly use sandals too...sandals are the best. I even wear my sandals with socks in winter, it’s awesome and looks....erm...unique! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

Bejeeebus Blaze...you need to sort out Mr Big Toe. He’s convoluting! Use a scalpel to vertically slice a 5mm groove on the left to help pull out the edge. You’re nailing him!

Hahaha, I have ingrown big toe nails lol. My left foot, they took half my toenail off as a kid. They didnt do anything with my right foot.

Happens to me as well. My feet are all jacked up from ballet and "other" forms of dance lol

Damn. I dont know what caused mine. I did take martial arts for 8 years, but I dont see how that would do it.

Maybe your shoes?

I split my toenails on point shoes they've never grown back right. I used to practice constantly and it got to where my feet would hurt SO badly, just even standing on them. The only time they would stop hurting was a few minutes into dancing. Weird huh? They would just kinda go numb.

But I've had pain in my feet ever since....not like constant, but they get pretty sore and I'll get really bad sharp pains sometimes.

My doctor told me to watch what shoes I wear, and that shoes that bunch up and squeeze/restrict your toes a lot can cause ingrowns and those sudden sharp pains I get.

So as long as I wear "toe friendly" shoes, I'm good.

Check your shoes!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

I was thinking something like that. I thought "that's gotta hurt".

I've dealt with them since I was a little kid. Ingrown big toe nails lol.

THAT toe, on the right side, was SO bad, it actually got like a puss spot where the nail was digging into the skin, when I was in middle school. It hurt. So they removed half of the nail. Its been growing back on that side over the last 30 years, but its still fucked on the left side of the toe. Same with my big toe on my left foot. Wish the doc had just removed both my big toe nails long ago. It really does hurt when I stub my toe lol.

That’s why my ass stays at the nail salon. Them Vietnamese ladies go to town on ingrown prevention.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Monthly pedicures are awesome for foot health. I havent been in a few months....I really need to go. I've been lazy about it and doing it myself because I got some foot lotion I really like lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all right, I think it was fucked up shoes early on. I found out about wider better shoes later on in life. My toes aint as bad as they use to be, but they learned how to grow that way early on I think. They grow crooked!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

I used to get them too until I did my own “surgery”.

Here’s what you do:

*Use a scalpel to careful slice a groove from toenail edge to toenail quick.
*Scratch the surface, then follow the groove you’re making until you feel the blade breaking through on the other side yeah!
*The width from nail to side of nail should be around 5mm.
Over a day or so the 5mm section should start to climb over the rest of your nail alleviating the pressure, then you start peeling away the 5mm nail slowly until it’s completely removed . Whole process of peeling should take two weeks.

This is similar to what the 5mm section should look like, but all the way back to the quick and tapering slightly to the side...

images

Holy shit lol.

Im not sure I follow. You pull the whole section off? Seems like your saying cut all the way down to the flesh lol. What "layers" lol?

When I was a kid, they did laser surgery, and took the whole half off, all the way down. Had to keep it wrapped, and soak in salt every day for 2 weeks.
Just do the cut first. Score it, score it until you’ve broken through the nail itself, you don’t cut into the flesh. Then leave it. The pressure will push the 5mm section over the rest of the nail in a few days. The 5mm nail section will start to reduce contact along the edges...encourage this. When it’s finally come completely off, it should look like the pic above.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all really concerned about my toes lol.

I just wanted to make y'all laugh with smoking devices sticking out of them lol.

Thanks y'all (hugs)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

Here’s what you do:

*Scratch the surface, then follow the groove you’re making until you feel the blade breaking through on the other side yeah!
Over a day or so the 5mm section should start to climb over the rest of your nail alleviating the pressure, then you start peeling away the 5mm nail slowly until it’s completely removed . Whole process of peeling should take two weeks.

This is similar to what the 5mm section should look like, but all the way back to the quick and tapering slightly to the side...

images

Holy shit lol.

Im not sure I follow. You pull the whole section off? Seems like your saying cut all the way down to the flesh lol. What "layers" lol?

When I was a kid, they did laser surgery, and took the whole half off, all the way down. Had to keep it wrapped, and soak in salt every day for 2 weeks.
Just do the cut first. Score it, score it until you’ve broken through the nail itself, you don’t cut into the flesh. Then leave it. The pressure will push the 5mm section over the rest of the nail in a few days. The 5mm nail section will start to reduce contact along the edges...encourage this. When it’s finally come completely off, it should look like the pic above.
This is why it’s important to score it right back into the quick to help lever troubled ingrown 5mm section over main body of the nail.
This method is all relatively painless. The only painful part is prying out the embedded nail from the side. Fuck...you left it so long bro!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

Here’s what you do:

images

Holy shit lol.

This is why it’s important to score it right back into the quick to help lever troubled ingrown 5mm section over main body of the nail.
This method is all relatively painless. The only painful part is prying out the embedded nail from the side. Fuck...you left it so long bro!!!

What the fuck is the quick lol? Like where the cuticle starts? It looks like you only went down halfway on the nail.

Yeah man. I have high pain tolerance lol. But again, these days, it mostly only hurts when it gets stubbed, but Im quick on my feet!!! Wooooooo!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

Here’s what you do:

images

Holy shit lol.

What the fuck is the quick lol? Like where the cuticle starts? It looks like you only went down halfway on the nail.

Yeah man. I have high pain tolerance lol. But again, these days, it mostly only hurts when it gets stubbed, but Im quick on my feet!!! Wooooooo!!!!
Correct...the half-moon part. That pic isn’t the procedure, it was someone with a split toenail. It just looks very similar to what the final outcome will look like but all the way down. As the nail regrows it’s important to maintain clearance from the skin on the side. When the nail has fully formed again, it useful to cut a small vee on the edge on occasion. This further helps pull the nail away from the ingrowing trouble area, although some people will disagree.

Here’s my method but using scalpel instead of painful scissor technique...

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

Here’s what you do:

images

Holy shit lol.

Correct...the half-moon part. That pic isn’t the procedure, it was someone with a split toenail. It just looks very similar to what the final outcome will look like but all the way down. As the nail regrows it’s important to maintain clearance from the skin on the side. When the nail has fully formed again, it useful to cut a small vee on the edge on occasion. This further helps pull the nail away from the ingrowing trouble area, although some people will disagree.

Here’s my method but using scalpel instead of painful scissor technique...

images

Ok, that makes sense!

Yeah, fuck going right under it with scissors lol.

Normally, when I clip 'em, I cut downward on the edges as much as I can tolerate before it gets too painful. It helps.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I just wanted to make y'all laugh with smoking devices sticking out of them lol.

Thanks y'all (hugs)

Foot stuff is really serious business lol
And this is just medical. It even gets fetish; some chicks use their feet in stilettos to stand on nutsacks and penises even, would you believe!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Thanks y'all (hugs)

I must admit, I'm a stickler for foot hygiene and care.

Same.

I see somebody out and about with bad feet hygiene, I avoid or ghost those motherfuckers... especially women with cracked yellowish soles. ewwww...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thanks y'all (hugs)

Same.

I see somebody out and about with bad feet hygiene, I avoid or ghost those motherfuckers... especially women with cracked yellowish soles. ewwww...

I feel like I take good care of my feet and nails. Those big toes though, they need some surgery lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks y'all (hugs)

Same.

I’ve seen that poor display of foot maintenance in the past...I wanted to take to their heels with an angle grinder! I left instead. Poor feet hygiene invariably means poor fanny hygiene. Sorry...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Other than my big toes, my feet have been better than my mates lol. They had rough ass feet. No foot job for me cock! Not that Im into that lol.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Same here. At least I try.

Some hosiery types are more fragile than others.

And well tended tootsies look better in heels.

But mostly, my feet have been good companions; they've carried me through thick and thin. Least I can do is pamper them on occasion.

Kudos to the toe pic posters. Those were funny!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But mostly, my feet have been good companions; they've carried me through thick and thin. Least I can do is pamper them on occasion.

Seaboobs is curled up in the fatal position somewhere angry crying...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

I was thinking something like that. I thought "that's gotta hurt".

I've dealt with them since I was a little kid. Ingrown big toe nails lol.

THAT toe, on the right side, was SO bad, it actually got like a puss spot where the nail was digging into the skin, when I was in middle school. It hurt. So they removed half of the nail. Its been growing back on that side over the last 30 years, but its still fucked on the left side of the toe. Same with my big toe on my left foot. Wish the doc had just removed both my big toe nails long ago. It really does hurt when I stub my toe lol.

I bet. I'm glad I don't have that problem. I have stubbed my toe(s) many times over the years. One time I remember noticing that my toe had grown out all the bruising and was no longer purple. That same fucking day, I stubbed it again. I knew then that God hated me.

Don't post a pic of your swollen hooves ffs...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just laughing my ass off at you. Try harder DD

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just laughing my ass off at you. Try harder DD
They reckon you could pull a pineapple between Mr Big toe and Mr Indexicon? Did you see my effort with my stash can? Lol