Freud, suck on these!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t smoke cigs outta my ass. How many times has yours caught on fire? Need a picture?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don’t smoke cigs outta my ass. How many times has yours caught on fire? Need a picture?

Are you sure? If I photoshopped your foot out of the picture you posted, it looks like you're butt toking on that pineapple, Depends Model! :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you sure? If I photoshopped your foot out of the picture you posted, it looks like you're butt toking on that pineapple, Depends Model! :LOL3:

The cool thing about your pics. They’re real. Not shopped. I bet Frank gave it to ya good, after you drug his ass outta bed

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I really wish you'd stop masturbating to pics of my feet and bum, Biden's Twin....

Sniff, don't wank!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ugh. You and your photos prove how fucked up you are. A lit cigarette in your ass? Come on. Did you think it was groovy or something? why would any normal person do that? You definitely have an anal fixation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor -go to your local nail salon and pay 20.00 for them to do it!

Hmm, lil Asians working on my toes, I kinda like the sound of that lol.

I’m serious. You’ll be there for days trying to do it yourself. They hank that shit out in five minutes.
Days save pain! One can’t have impatient gooks fucking with your ingrown toenail! Have you had one???

I make sure they dig in before it gets to that point. Every two weeks im there. They’re trained to do it properly and quick.

I have my appointment this evening. It took me a lot to get it done regularly. I don't like strangers touching me in general.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ugh. You and your photos prove how fucked up you are. A lit cigarette in your ass? Come on. Did you think it was groovy or something? why would any normal person do that? You definitely have an anal fixation.

You're the one fixated on my butt, Biden's Twin...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oops another 88 minutes DD. Time is running out.

fuck !!
if ever someone needed this shyte

20.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is Frank?

Really want to know? Frank was one of DDs husband, as she described. Claimed she had 5 kids with him. This was back when it was posting as a women. The archives of DDs postings are a hoot. This is why he/she cannot be believed. Very convincing

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who is Frank?

Really want to know? Frank was one of DDs husband, as she described. Claimed she had 5 kids with him. This was back when it was posting as a women. The archives of DDs postings are a hoot. This is why he/she cannot be believed. Very convincing
Rumour has it that you got frisky over Dinky’s labia piercings? I’m not knocking you over it, I absolutely looooove labia piercings...so it’s perfectly understandable that you may have fallen head over heels!
:GoodStuff:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I should dig up the steamy geriatric love letters Seaboob would send DD asking for pictures of her "love tunnel" and promising her a chunk of his third world empire if she would only consider an older man...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobs actually offered to sail over in his shitty lil sailboat and collect DD and her rugrats. God, he was a smitten fool...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Seaboobs actually offered to sail over in his shitty lil sailboat and collect DD and her rugrats. God, he was a smitten fool...
Bless his soul. No wonder he’s so upset about it all! Lol

DD wasn't having any of it though... she was committed to her family and her Frank...
Fidelity is a wholesome family value that seems to have tarnished in these modern and debaucherous times. Three cheers to DD...

IdealisticUntidyAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dinky Diana was a feisty one! She was a firebrand not unlike Flynn.

Wonder if we'll ever see Dame DD again.

She owes me $15 and and a pair of size 12 polyester slacks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I should dig up the steamy geriatric love letters Seaboob would send DD asking for pictures of her "love tunnel" and promising her a chunk of his third world empire if she would only consider an older man...
No wonder he’s so bitter and love struck to this day. Lmao

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No wonder he’s so bitter and love struck to this day. Lmao

The geezer cling wrapped his monitor and keyboard for when DD got online....

Spanky wanky spunky monkey level stuff...