Freud, suck on these!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Blazor -go to your local nail salon and pay 20.00 for them to do it!

Hmm, lil Asians working on my toes, I kinda like the sound of that lol.

I’m serious. You’ll be there for days trying to do it yourself. They hank that shit out in five minutes.
Days save pain! One can’t have impatient gooks fucking with your ingrown toenail! Have you had one???

I make sure they dig in before it gets to that point. Every two weeks im there. They’re trained to do it properly and quick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m serious. You’ll be there for days trying to do it yourself. They hank that shit out in five minutes.
Days save pain! One can’t have impatient gooks fucking with your ingrown toenail! Have you had one???

I make sure they dig in before it gets to that point. Every two weeks im there. They’re trained to do it properly and quick.
But anyway...this is how I take care of my ingrown toenails when there ain’t no Charlie around! Haven’t got a return ingrown toenail in over a decade.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But anyway...this is how I take care of my ingrown toenails when there ain’t no Charlie around! Haven’t got a return ingrown toenail in over a decade.

Fuck Charlie, I'd let Fook Mi and Fook Yu work on me hahaha.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I knew a guy who lost his foot because of an ingrown toenail. When the toe stops pussing, turns red, and a red line starts going up your foot, just go to the emergency room.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor is going to lose his shit all over again... lulz

Next time my husband is here I'm gonna grab his cigs and get in on this lol

It would be hilarious if you and others participated...

...the Seaboobs Meltdown Express!

Choo choo!

Best I can do....

835704a7f2e5bb285c8a15558660c4a5ae57c3f6.jpg

I'm done with them pipes, a pain in the ass to clean

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew a guy who lost his foot because of an ingrown toenail. When the toe stops pussing, turns red, and a red line starts going up your foot, just go to the emergency room.

Just say it's your lover / bookie
Don't be sore because you only have witch doctors to care for such things where you are.
scooby-doo-witch-doctor.gif

We have socialized health care here, just like you libtards want in the US.

The witch doctors returned to Cuba years ago, we didn't need them.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So Blurt, not only do you paint your toenails, you tweeze your toe hairs also?

Nope.

Whenever I shave my legs, I also shave the tops of my toes. Venus razor, Satin Care foam.

A few times a year, I also shave my heels with a special heel razor.

I can send you a link if you're interested. Bouncers and DJ's are often on their feet; they should make sure that all that dead skin accumulating on their heels doesn't develop into the kind calluses that fill their skulls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Blurt, not only do you paint your toenails, you tweeze your toe hairs also?

Nope.

Whenever I shave my legs, I also shave the tops of my toes. Venus razor, Satin Care foam.

A few times a year, I also shave my heels with a special heel razor.

I can send you a link if you're interested. Bouncers and DJ's are often on their feet; they should make sure that all that dead skin accumulating on their heels doesn't develop into the kind calluses that fill their skulls.

Shaving heels? You mean that thingy that removes dead skin?

Nm....I should have finished the post before commenting lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There ya go DD. Franks says you like the pointy ends, especially on that nasty couch

Umpire dealt infractions:

A. The foot is in the shot but not gripping anything, particularly a smoking product or related item.

B. You should have snapped the pic between adult nappy changes and not when waterlogged and ready to burst.

C. There is no Frank and you've never seen my couch.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’ve described both to a T Dinky. Many times. You never answered. Does Frank sop up your puddle?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s fine DD. Does Frank still sop up your drips? Would he extinguish your ass when you ignite it?