FUCK!!!! COVID AGAIN!!!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
he was always talking about his daughters and yes his son BUT that could be a SIL or a grandson. This past year he talked about his private self more.. how well off he was... how he went to Florida a lot...

yes the age thing bothers me too however I've known him since 2009 which is 12-13 years and it makes us all 12-13 years older, on the 3rd Rail he would have been in his 60s... being in your 70s today isn't like being 70 a hundred years ago... the 70 and 80 year olds today created hip,.... they created rock-n-roll and most of the great arts...

One nurse when I was in hospital last March couldn't stop staring at me saying, "I can't believe how old you are, you look so young." an unprompted compliment.

He never talked about growing tomatoes but everything else fits.
they say that to all old people ha ha it lifts the spirits .... why just look at yoo, it werked

I am still a babe duffus... my face is flawless of wrinkles and sadly I hardly have any grey hair and I love grey/silver hair...

piss off porker!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

I had a sore throat yesterday and my lungs are filling up with fluid... I did a RAT test yesterday and it was negative. I must just have a chest cold.

I'll do another RAT test tomorrow.
It seems like some of these tests dont work all that great.

IMO, if you feel like you have the full on flu tomorrow, I'd test again.

Hope you do fine man!!! May I ask, did you took the shot?

Yesterday, UK celebrated the queen! I love the Queen! God saves the queen. But haveyou seen the crowd??? It was packed. It was like Corona is gone away. LOL!!!

And we all know what will happen in October! Media will switch to an all new variant. So no more fun and sun, football, beach news. Time for CovAIDS!!!
Thanks Dilf! No clot shot for me!!!

My second RAT test shows I am positive to covid. My biggest fear while still needing Silverchain to do wound dressing changes....

Oh boy!!!
Sorry to hear that Cas. The variant I had came with 4 days of fever that I managed with Tylenol alternating with Advil. Day 3 was the worst. Disolving a 50mg zinc in my mouth and letting it run down my throat 2X a day helped. This morning was the first day since last Thursday that I didnt wake up with a sore throat or fever. I still feel a bit worn out though.

Hang in there! Hopefully you'll start getting better after day 3 or sooner.

You just dissolved a zinc in your mouth and let it run down your throat?

Jesus. That's no joke lol. I'd throw up if I tried that and I'm probably the most skilled pill user here.
Yea, my wife and one of my sons gets sick to their stomach so they have to eat first. That zinc works for sore throats though!

Zinc makes me puke as well. I have to take benadryl and CBD with it or I'll vomit lol

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Sweet Baby Jesus, why hast thou forsaken me like I'm some Nigger?" Lokmar

"Listen up dumbass, I sent you two vaccines and a Booster, GFY" Flying Spaghetti Monster

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he was always talking about his daughters and yes his son BUT that could be a SIL or a grandson. This past year he talked about his private self more.. how well off he was... how he went to Florida a lot...

yes the age thing bothers me too however I've known him since 2009 which is 12-13 years and it makes us all 12-13 years older, on the 3rd Rail he would have been in his 60s... being in your 70s today isn't like being 70 a hundred years ago... the 70 and 80 year olds today created hip,.... they created rock-n-roll and most of the great arts...

One nurse when I was in hospital last March couldn't stop staring at me saying, "I can't believe how old you are, you look so young." an unprompted compliment.

they say that to all old people ha ha it lifts the spirits .... why just look at yoo, it werked

I am still a babe duffus... my face is flawless of wrinkles and sadly I hardly have any grey hair and I love grey/silver hair...

piss off porker!
ha ha GRUMPY ! jus like an oldy LOL

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

piss off porker!
ha ha GRUMPY ! jus like an oldy LOL

bloody oath... we are diabolical.