FUCK!!!! COVID AGAIN!!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, so "weak" that I don't need a potentially lethal vaccine to protect me from a mild dose of flu. :LOL3:

I am VERY happy I made the choice to get vaxxed with Novavax...

As long as you are comfortable with your decision... who cares? It's no skin off my nose.

My sentiments exactly. The problem is when the pro-vaxxers start vilifying anti-vaxxers and attempting to ostracise them from society, which is a very common tactic among the political left.

Well I respect the vaccine hesitant because Astra zenica isn't safe in my view after reading about injuries and death and that is why I waited for novavax to become available... so I finished my two shots 2 months ago. I now offer advice to people worried about mRNA vaccines as a safer alternative use novavax We'll see if I die within the next week... We'll see if novavax protects me like I expect it to.

I am 4 days in...my lungs hurt like hell.

I am watching a GREAT English show called AFTER LIFE. you should watch it. It's on Netflix.

I got the Novavax as a booster.

Mostly OK with some minor side effects.
Wasn't as severe as Moderna.

Mostly itching. Skin felt itchy.
A few body aches and pains here and there.
Felt disoriented and tired.
Somewhat nauseous for about 1 week.
Had little appetite.
Seem to be getting over it now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was vaxxed and followed ALL the rules.. still wore a mask even though it's not a requirement and STILL got Covid.. It was much worse than I thought it would be.. I had 4 days of HELL..I was so sick! This was a couple weeks ago and I'm still feeling like shit.. no energy and a cough that just won't go away.. I hope you feel better Omni <3

We all got slammed with it. The first few days we were still alright....feeling some symptoms but nothing bad.

Then it turned.....and we were sick as fuck forever lol. My kids were down for days, we were down for days. The whole thing went on for like a month.

We were all sick as fuck. We laugh about it now lol

This is what I am scared of. but no none of you were vaccinated right?

Not all of us. I'm vaccinated with one shot of J&J, my mom had one J&J. My husband had Pfizer.....but he stayed away so he wouldnt have to take time off work, Squish has no vaccine and my 16 year old has no vaccine. My 18 year old had J&J as well....she was sick over at her girlfriends house.

Keep in mind that when you are told it will stop you from severely ill......they mean clinically severely ill. They dont mean you wont feel horrid. It gets about as bad as it gonna be about 4 to 5 days in from when you noticed symptoms.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, so "weak" that I don't need a potentially lethal vaccine to protect me from a mild dose of flu. :LOL3:

I am VERY happy I made the choice to get vaxxed with Novavax...

As long as you are comfortable with your decision... who cares? It's no skin off my nose.

My sentiments exactly. The problem is when the pro-vaxxers start vilifying anti-vaxxers and attempting to ostracise them from society, which is a very common tactic among the political left.

Well I respect the vaccine hesitant because Astra zenica isn't safe in my view after reading about injuries and death and that is why I waited for novavax to become available... so I finished my two shots 2 months ago. I now offer advice to people worried about mRNA vaccines as a safer alternative use novavax We'll see if I die within the next week... We'll see if novavax protects me like I expect it to.

I am 4 days in...my lungs hurt like hell.

I am watching a GREAT English show called AFTER LIFE. you should watch it. It's on Netflix.

I got the Novavax as a booster.

Mostly OK with some minor side effects.
Wasn't as severe as Moderna.

Mostly itching. Skin felt itchy.
A few body aches and pains here and there.
Felt disoriented and tired.
Somewhat nauseous for about 1 week.
Had little appetite.
Seem to be getting over it now.

You aren't allowed to have novavax in Australia if you have had other vaccine like AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Moderna.
I had no symptoms of any kind from shot 1 or 2.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

I had a sore throat yesterday and my lungs are filling up with fluid... I did a RAT test yesterday and it was negative. I must just have a chest cold.

I'll do another RAT test tomorrow.
It seems like some of these tests dont work all that great.

IMO, if you feel like you have the full on flu tomorrow, I'd test again.

Hope you do fine man!!! May I ask, did you took the shot?

Yesterday, UK celebrated the queen! I love the Queen! God saves the queen. But haveyou seen the crowd??? It was packed. It was like Corona is gone away. LOL!!!

And we all know what will happen in October! Media will switch to an all new variant. So no more fun and sun, football, beach news. Time for CovAIDS!!!
Thanks Dilf! No clot shot for me!!!

My second RAT test shows I am positive to covid. My biggest fear while still needing Silverchain to do wound dressing changes....

Oh boy!!!
Sorry to hear that Cas. The variant I had came with 4 days of fever that I managed with Tylenol alternating with Advil. Day 3 was the worst. Disolving a 50mg zinc in my mouth and letting it run down my throat 2X a day helped. This morning was the first day since last Thursday that I didnt wake up with a sore throat or fever. I still feel a bit worn out though.

Hang in there! Hopefully you'll start getting better after day 3 or sooner.

You just dissolved a zinc in your mouth and let it run down your throat?

Jesus. That's no joke lol. I'd throw up if I tried that and I'm probably the most skilled pill user here.
Yea, my wife and one of my sons gets sick to their stomach so they have to eat first. That zinc works for sore throats though!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Todays update: after nearly 1 week, I'm still tired. My calves ache. Sore throat is still gone and fever hasnt returned. My family in cali and Tennessee that are vaxed seem to be following the same path I am.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Todays update: after nearly 1 week, I'm still tired. My calves ache. Sore throat is still gone and fever hasnt returned. My family in cali and Tennessee that are vaxed seem to be following the same path I am.

So how are ya feeling today @Lokmar?

Any better?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If I ever did get covid it was rather minor for me.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Any better?
I had a 100.4 fever still. Not too bad overall tho.
profile say he was last here 6/13, hey what if hes dead

!imagine that finger being your last word...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Any better?

You think that loathsome pig cares?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Any better?

Seriously, what is the matter with you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Any better?

Seriously, what is the matter with you?
Piss off. Fairy faggot

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Any better?

So what happened to Lokmar, Bigly?

Is he still alive and kickin'?

Have ya seen him around the Blue Cashew?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG Did he died,I so sorry for his lost, he will be mist! Get well soon!

The guy said he lived in Springfield Illinois.

...any entries which might seem fit his description?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...who knows, maybe he'll show up there.

Or perhaps he's takin' a break from th forum.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the chink forum, he claims to have left this forum for good.

But he hasn't been seen there for a while either.

...Or has he?

I just saw a few entries, then nothing.

Maybe he posted something more recent I'm not aware of?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Charles "Chuck" T MERRILL looks intresting. the photo looks like a race car track and Lokmar was involved in car racing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yes... I read the obit, sounds like it could be lokmar.

holy shit... a message board minus lokmar is unimaginable... I feel like crying.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aching calf muscles is a sign of an impending heart attack...

yep.. I think lokmar is cactus.

RIP lokmar, you were a funny bastard with your aggression towards your lessers. You will be greatly missed.

:SadFace:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Charles "Chuck" T MERRILL looks intresting. the photo looks like a race car track and Lokmar was involved in car racing.

Seems similar.

But I thinkLokmar is much younger.

Plus he said he had 4 children.

Whereas this guy had 1 daughter according to the obit.

So Lokmar said he's in his 50s?

The guy in the obit was in his 70s.

Plus Lokmar said he is nearly bald and hinted that he had a few extra pounds.

But the obit said the guy liked to spend time in Florida, which Lokmar indicated as well.

So, ya never know.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
he was always talking about his daughters and yes his son BUT that could be a SIL or a grandson. This past year he talked about his private self more.. how well off he was... how he went to Florida a lot...

yes the age thing bothers me too however I've known him since 2009 which is 12-13 years and it makes us all 12-13 years older, on the 3rd Rail he would have been in his 60s... being in your 70s today isn't like being 70 a hundred years ago... the 70 and 80 year olds today created hip,.... they created rock-n-roll and most of the great arts...

One nurse when I was in hospital last March couldn't stop staring at me saying, "I can't believe how old you are, you look so young." an unprompted compliment.

He never talked about growing tomatoes but everything else fits.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he was always talking about his daughters and yes his son BUT that could be a SIL or a grandson. This past year he talked about his private self more.. how well off he was... how he went to Florida a lot...

yes the age thing bothers me too however I've known him since 2009 which is 12-13 years and it makes us all 12-13 years older, on the 3rd Rail he would have been in his 60s... being in your 70s today isn't like being 70 a hundred years ago... the 70 and 80 year olds today created hip,.... they created rock-n-roll and most of the great arts...

One nurse when I was in hospital last March couldn't stop staring at me saying, "I can't believe how old you are, you look so young." an unprompted compliment.

He never talked about growing tomatoes but everything else fits.
they say that to all old people ha ha it lifts the spirits .... why just look at yoo, it werked