FUCK!!!! COVID AGAIN!!!!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last night and today seem a bit better. Still feels like the flu. Sore throat, mild fever, aches in my calves. I havent taken my temp yet but if I have a fever, it aint much. My chest is a bit sore from the coughing.

My daughter woke up with a nearly 103 fever last night. She knew she had it 2 days after my symptoms started. Hopefully my son in law, oldest son, and granddaughter dont get it too.

They likely will tho.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

I had a sore throat yesterday and my lungs are filling up with fluid... I did a RAT test yesterday and it was negative. I must just have a chest cold.

I'll do another RAT test tomorrow.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

I had a sore throat yesterday and my lungs are filling up with fluid... I did a RAT test yesterday and it was negative. I must just have a chest cold.

It seems like some of these tests dont work all that great.

IMO, if you feel like you have the full on flu tomorrow, I'd test again.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I had read online recently that most of the cute young groomers at Disney-The Villages were young Cubano exiles.

I'm amazed that you haven't applied for a job there. The way things are going, they'll soon have a whole section of the park to accomodate MAP's (Minor Attracted People) and a NAMBLA sign up centre.

New sick freaks here, bro!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hope you do fine man!!! May I ask, did you took the shot?

Yesterday, UK celebrated the queen! I love the Queen! God saves the queen. But haveyou seen the crowd??? It was packed. It was like Corona is gone away. LOL!!!

And we all know what will happen in October! Media will switch to an all new variant. So no more fun and sun, football, beach news. Time for CovAIDS!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no other symptoms other than what I told you... my sense of smell is still perfect and I have no aching muscles. I am pretty sure it's a chest cold.

I will definitely do another test tomorrow.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had read online recently that most of the cute young groomers at Disney-The Villages were young Cubano exiles.

I'm amazed that you haven't applied for a job there. The way things are going, they'll soon have a whole section of the park to accomodate MAP's (Minor Attracted People) and a NAMBLA sign up centre.

New sick freaks here, bro!

Too bad someone didnt mow all them cunts down.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no other symptoms other than what I told you... my sense of smell is still perfect and I have no aching muscles. I am pretty sure it's a chest cold.

Oddly enough, my sense of smell hasnt been affected. I hope it isnt.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yesterday, UK celebrated the queen! I love the Queen! God saves the queen. But haveyou seen the crowd??? It was packed. It was like Corona is gone away. LOL!!!

And we all know what will happen in October! Media will switch to an all new variant. So no more fun and sun, football, beach news. Time for CovAIDS!!!
Thanks Dilf! No clot shot for me!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

We live in a strange world, brother. Sometimes I am asking is this all for real? Like 2 years nothing happened and masses are partying again, not questioning anything. We all know in 3 months the shit is starting again. Lockdown, etc. War, inflation. WTF man? Give us people a break. Where is this all heading? I guess I trust in god and hope all will be good one day.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My second RAT test shows I am positive to covid. My biggest fear while still needing Silverchain to do wound dressing changes....

Oh boy!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh god no. You're able to still sniff out the male asses of the posters here. So I think your sense of smell is intact unlike your butthole.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

eating a doods as isnt the same without it huh SIIIIIIIICK ~!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My second RAT test shows I am positive to covid. My biggest fear while still needing Silverchain to do wound dressing changes....

Oh boy!!!
Sorry to hear that Cas. The variant I had came with 4 days of fever that I managed with Tylenol alternating with Advil. Day 3 was the worst. Disolving a 50mg zinc in my mouth and letting it run down my throat 2X a day helped. This morning was the first day since last Thursday that I didnt wake up with a sore throat or fever. I still feel a bit worn out though.

Hang in there! Hopefully you'll start getting better after day 3 or sooner.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh god no. You're able to still sniff out the male asses of the posters here. So I think your sense of smell is intact unlike your butthole.
You cant sniff through the inferwebs, tard.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

eating a doods as isnt the same without it huh SIIIIIIIICK ~!
I dunno, dirty. You tell me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh boy!!!
Sorry to hear that Cas. The variant I had came with 4 days of fever that I managed with Tylenol alternating with Advil. Day 3 was the worst. Disolving a 50mg zinc in my mouth and letting it run down my throat 2X a day helped. This morning was the first day since last Thursday that I didnt wake up with a sore throat or fever. I still feel a bit worn out though.

This is day 3... the top of my lungs hurt like shit atm....9 30 pm here. I reckon I'll be off to emergency tonight. I just told a phone nurse my symptoms... a doctor is going to ring me in 2 hours and assess me. I only have 80% breath normally. I am going to start panicking I think.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh boy!!!

This is day 3... the top of my lungs hurt like shit atm....9 30 pm here. I reckon I'll be off to emergency tonight. I just told a phone nurse my symptoms... a doctor is going to ring me in 2 hours and assess me. I only have 80% breath normally. I am going to start panicking I think.

Then you need to take your ass of the forums and go straight to the emergency room, NOW!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh boy!!!

Then you need to take your ass of the forums and go straight to the emergency room, NOW!
Still salty about your chump life? Why being envy of real successful men like Lokmar, you beastly and uncultured swine?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh boy!!!

Me and thousands of others.

They make people stay at home here ... I'm waiting by my phone. But I might listen to you actually...

I am so pissed off. I have avoided covid for 2.5 years.

I am so pissed off they opened our boarders after all our hard work staying free of it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

COVID certainly ain't over.... @Lokmar

Even where I live where & the rates are lower.

I still wear the mask, social distance & try to avoid large crowds bars restaurants eh?

Got the 3rd booster shot recently, have a few side effects from it. Don't know what works tho.

Flip & a coin toss.

Throw the dice & take yer chances.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh boy!!!

They make people stay at home here ... I'm waiting by my phone. But I might listen to you actually...

I am so pissed off they opened our boarders after all our hard work staying free of it.

Yeah I've managed to avoid COVID too.

But it also came at a price of being socially isolated for the last 2 years.

New life....but not necessarily a happier one @Omnipotent

Still trying ta git used to 'the New Normal'.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh boy!!!

Joe... our borders locked out people... WE WEREN'T LOCKED DOWN in our state... we worked, went to restaurants, movies, had a 190 billion dollars surplus and did EVERYTHING just like always did.. unmasked and with all our friends and family around us. WA was completely free.... Nothing and I mean nothing like it anywhere in the world up until last Christmas day when a contaminated French backpacker contaminated Fremantle backpacker's lodgings.... sewing the covid seeds in our state.

Our Premier enforced Vax on people... once the Vax quota had been achieved rules were abandoned and now covid is going through my state like shit through a goose. NOW I am in isolation... now is our first wave.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh boy!!!

Joe... our borders locked out people... WE WEREN'T LOCKED DOWN in our state... we worked, went to restaurants, movies, had a 190 billion dollars surplus and did EVERYTHING just like always did.. unmasked and with all our friends and family around us. WA was completely free.... Nothing and I mean nothing like it anywhere in the world up until last Christmas day when a contaminated French backpacker contaminated Fremantle backpacker's lodgings.... sewing the covid seeds in our state.

Our Premier enforced Vax on people... once the Vax quota had been achieved rules were abandoned and now covid is going through my state like shit through a goose. NOW I am in isolation... now is our first wave.

If people are forced ta vaxx then don't get Pfizer.

Shit vaccine. Besides the adverse side effects it doesn't even protect people.

SEEMS Everyone who got Pfizer got sick with COVID.

Pfizer CEO is a greasy huckster.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Best of luck :ThumbsUp1:

Possibly the best/most effective covid vaccines might be from Cuba @Seamajor. While rates are rising elsewhere, Cuba apperars to have flattened the curve.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

However due to politics they aren't available in Canada or US.

But they are in Latin America Inc Mexico.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fact is, here people supportEd by the government followed the rules, got the vaccinations, boosters, and many still wear face coverings in most public places. Politics, ignorant beliefs never played a part in any of it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone will catch one of the covid strains. You are not safe. The vaccines stop you getting a bad dose of it. That is all.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter