FUCK!!!! COVID AGAIN!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can tell you, I’ve never got it. I did follow all the rules, curfews, lockdowns. 2 vaccinations, 2 boosters. Zero symptoms. After all, we all donated 2 or more years to Covid

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Best of luck :ThumbsUp1:

Possibly the best/most effective covid vaccines might be from Cuba @Seamajor. While rates are rising elsewhere, Cuba apperars to have flattened the curve.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

However due to politics they aren't available in Canada or US.

But they are in Latin America Inc Mexico.

8,500 deaths is quite high.

We've had 7,800 and 7.2 million survive.

Cuba has only 1 million survival rate. They aren't doing as good as you think.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vaccines stop you getting a bad dose of it. That is all.

Or they can kill or maim you.

Many such cases...

Yeah so I have heard but none of my triple vaxxed family have been hurt in anyway... neither has the Queen so I guess all that anti-vax is you people are just hysterical. ... you probably shit yourselves when you see your own shadows.

Anyway... I only needed 2 Vax shots taking novavax.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No you're right! If none of your family has had any bad side effects, then anti-vaxxers and the thousands of people who were vaxxed and either became ill or died must all be conspiracy theorist nutjobs!

DERP

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Best of luck :ThumbsUp1:

Possibly the best/most effective covid vaccines might be from Cuba @Seamajor. While rates are rising elsewhere, Cuba apperars to have flattened the curve.

However due to politics they aren't available in Canada or US.

But they are in Latin America Inc Mexico.

8,500 deaths is quite high.

For a population of 5 million?

Well Australia has 26 million and only 300 more deaths than Cuba...

Cuba isn't doing that good.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, so "weak" that I don't need a potentially lethal vaccine to protect me from a mild dose of flu. :LOL3:

I am VERY happy I made the choice to get vaxxed with Novavax...

As long as you are comfortable with your decision... who cares? It's no skin off my nose.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, so "weak" that I don't need a potentially lethal vaccine to protect me from a mild dose of flu. :LOL3:

As long as you are comfortable with your decision... who cares? It's no skin off my nose.

My sentiments exactly. The problem is when the pro-vaxxers start vilifying anti-vaxxers and attempting to ostracise them from society, which is a very common tactic among the political left.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was vaxxed and followed ALL the rules.. still wore a mask even though it's not a requirement and STILL got Covid.. It was much worse than I thought it would be.. I had 4 days of HELL..I was so sick! This was a couple weeks ago and I'm still feeling like shit.. no energy and a cough that just won't go away.. I hope you feel better Omni <3

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My sentiments exactly. The problem is when the pro-vaxxers start vilifying anti-vaxxers and attempting to ostracise them from society, which is a very common tactic among the political left.

Well I respect the vaccine hesitant because Astra zenica isn't safe in my view after reading about injuries and death and that is why I waited for novavax to become available... so I finished my two shots 2 months ago. I now offer advice to people worried about mRNA vaccines as a safer alternative use novavax We'll see if I die within the next week... We'll see if novavax protects me like I expect it to.

I am 4 days in...my lungs hurt like hell.

I am watching a GREAT English show called AFTER LIFE. you should watch it. It's on Netflix.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

I had a sore throat yesterday and my lungs are filling up with fluid... I did a RAT test yesterday and it was negative. I must just have a chest cold.

I'll do another RAT test tomorrow.
It seems like some of these tests dont work all that great.

IMO, if you feel like you have the full on flu tomorrow, I'd test again.

Hope you do fine man!!! May I ask, did you took the shot?

Yesterday, UK celebrated the queen! I love the Queen! God saves the queen. But haveyou seen the crowd??? It was packed. It was like Corona is gone away. LOL!!!

And we all know what will happen in October! Media will switch to an all new variant. So no more fun and sun, football, beach news. Time for CovAIDS!!!
Thanks Dilf! No clot shot for me!!!

My second RAT test shows I am positive to covid. My biggest fear while still needing Silverchain to do wound dressing changes....

Oh boy!!!
Sorry to hear that Cas. The variant I had came with 4 days of fever that I managed with Tylenol alternating with Advil. Day 3 was the worst. Disolving a 50mg zinc in my mouth and letting it run down my throat 2X a day helped. This morning was the first day since last Thursday that I didnt wake up with a sore throat or fever. I still feel a bit worn out though.

Hang in there! Hopefully you'll start getting better after day 3 or sooner.

You just dissolved a zinc in your mouth and let it run down your throat?

Jesus. That's no joke lol. I'd throw up if I tried that and I'm probably the most skilled pill user here.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was vaxxed and followed ALL the rules.. still wore a mask even though it's not a requirement and STILL got Covid.. It was much worse than I thought it would be.. I had 4 days of HELL..I was so sick! This was a couple weeks ago and I'm still feeling like shit.. no energy and a cough that just won't go away.. I hope you feel better Omni <3

I suck orange flavoured vit c... I think I have 2000-3000 mmg with zinc...and keep blood sugar low.

I have to eat PROTEIN... eating protein heals wounds... get protein into yourself....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I respect the vaccine hesitant because Astra zenica isn't safe in my view after reading about injuries and death and that is why I waited for novavax to become available... so I finished my two shots 2 months ago. I now offer advice to people worried about mRNA vaccines as a safer alternative use novavax We'll see if I die within the next week... We'll see if novavax protects me like I expect it to.

I am 4 days in...my lungs hurt like hell.

I am watching a GREAT English show called AFTER LIFE. you should watch it. It's on Netflix.

You wont die, Cas. If you were gonna die youd be on a vent by now.

You are too mean to die ♡

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I have outlived other Capricorns like Elvis...

Just the thought of leaving all the money to Kurt to blow if and when I die keeps me alive... I want to spend some of it first.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We all got slammed with it. The first few days we were still alright....feeling some symptoms but nothing bad.

Then it turned.....and we were sick as fuck forever lol. My kids were down for days, we were down for days. The whole thing went on for like a month.

We were all sick as fuck. We laugh about it now lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

I had a sore throat yesterday and my lungs are filling up with fluid... I did a RAT test yesterday and it was negative. I must just have a chest cold.

I'll do another RAT test tomorrow.
It seems like some of these tests dont work all that great.

IMO, if you feel like you have the full on flu tomorrow, I'd test again.

Hope you do fine man!!! May I ask, did you took the shot?

Yesterday, UK celebrated the queen! I love the Queen! God saves the queen. But haveyou seen the crowd??? It was packed. It was like Corona is gone away. LOL!!!

And we all know what will happen in October! Media will switch to an all new variant. So no more fun and sun, football, beach news. Time for CovAIDS!!!
Thanks Dilf! No clot shot for me!!!

My second RAT test shows I am positive to covid. My biggest fear while still needing Silverchain to do wound dressing changes....

Oh boy!!!
Sorry to hear that Cas. The variant I had came with 4 days of fever that I managed with Tylenol alternating with Advil. Day 3 was the worst. Disolving a 50mg zinc in my mouth and letting it run down my throat 2X a day helped. This morning was the first day since last Thursday that I didnt wake up with a sore throat or fever. I still feel a bit worn out though.

Hang in there! Hopefully you'll start getting better after day 3 or sooner.

You just dissolved a zinc in your mouth and let it run down your throat?

Jesus. That's no joke lol. I'd throw up if I tried that and I'm probably the most skilled pill user here.

Chewing zinc is similar to chewing chalk... tasteless.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We all got slammed with it. The first few days we were still alright....feeling some symptoms but nothing bad.

Then it turned.....and we were sick as fuck forever lol. My kids were down for days, we were down for days. The whole thing went on for like a month.

We were all sick as fuck. We laugh about it now lol

This is what I am scared of. but no none of you were vaccinated right?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let me guess.....Pfizer?

Is that the 1 you got @RAVEN?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let me guess.....Pfizer?

Yeppers... It was my only choice through my work :/

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let me guess.....Pfizer?

Yeppers... It was my only choice through my work :/

I chose to avoid Pfizer because I didn't trust them.