FUCK!!!! COVID AGAIN!!!!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least I know I was at Downtown Disney not spending.money and contaminating all them faggits yesterday! Hope they croak!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

Stop sucking "nigger" cock you "faggit" and things like this won't happen, "faggit!"

Haha!...i'm going to be Lokmar for Halloween! I gotta lose a few teeth first though.

*Does handstand*

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Capture.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Feel minorly achy and runny nose, my doctor in law tested me and that shit.lit up positive in 90 seconds or less!

Stop sucking "nigger" cock you "faggit" and things like this won't happen, "faggit!"

Haha!...i'm going to be Lokmar for Halloween! I gotta lose a few teeth first though.

*Does handstand*

lmfao...what kind of pig gets sick over and over and over again?

He needs to stop servicing the men's restrooms at interstate rest stops...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*Does handstand*
Suckin nigger dick is how you got it faggit, not me.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*Does handstand*

Stupid whore, is as common as a cold these days. So far, I've had it once a year. No big fukin deal.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Does handstand*

Watch me be Lokmar!

"No. You nigger! You fukin' faggit! I didn't get Covid suckin' nigger dik! I got it from a fuckin' Jewish shemale by the name of The Prowler! Gettin' your dik sucked by another man doesn't make you a fuckin' faggit, it's only when you do the fukin' suckin' that makes you a faggit! You hear that you fukin' faggit?"

*Bows*

*Does backflip*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Does handstand*

Stupid whore, is as common as a cold these days. So far, I've had it once a year. No big fukin deal.

You do know that slurping on Cuban semen can pass along Covid, right? I understand the mistake though, Cuban cock, Cuban cigars, both are supposed to go into your mouth.

Try not picking up dudes in dark places.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

*Does handstand*

Watch me be Lokmar!

"No. You nigger! You fukin' faggit! I didn't get Covid suckin' nigger dik! I got it from a fuckin' Jewish shemale by the name of The Prowler! Gettin' your dik sucked by another man doesn't make you a fuckin' faggit, it's only when you do the fukin' suckin' that makes you a faggit! You hear that you fukin' faggit?"

*Bows*

*Does backflip*
*All members of Bastard Factory Passed And Precedent Stand Up And Cheer*

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

*Does handstand*

You do know that slurping on Cuban semen can pass along Covid, right? I understand the mistake though, Cuban cock, Cuban cigars, both are supposed to go into your mouth.

Try not picking up dudes in dark places.
I had read online recently that most of the cute young groomers at Disney-The Villages were young Cubano exiles.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*Does handstand*

Watch me be Lokmar!

*Bows*

*Does backflip*
Not even close, you nigger cawk sukin faggit.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, this latest covid is a fair amount different than the last. Woke up 4am shivering like a mofo and my ears itch a bit. Sore throat sucks something awful. I'm letting a 50mg zinc dissolve in my throat to try to help. Took 150mg of zinc yesterday. One symptom missing in this variant is the tiredness. O2 is about 94.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I had read online recently that most of the cute young groomers at Disney-The Villages were young Cubano exiles.

I'm amazed that you haven't applied for a job there. The way things are going, they'll soon have a whole section of the park to accomodate MAP's (Minor Attracted People) and a NAMBLA sign up centre.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least I know I was at Downtown Disney not spending.money and contaminating all them faggits yesterday! Hope they croak!

That's probably where you caught it. Might be worth getting tested for HIV too...
Actually, my 16 yo son was sick last week with the same symptoms. His covid came back negative but it might have been done too early or 2 late. Plus, we went on Thursday and I tested Friday.

I get the LOL tho.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, I'm gonna go take a shiton of vitamins and Tylenol and then stumble and cough my way around sum faggits.

Ta!