Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess what tomorrow is, teehee

d8f1390884432844.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Jews own the mainstream media, much of big tech, Hollywood, popular TV channels like Disney, MTV etc, have a disproportionately large amount of representation in governments, (not to mention hundreds of lobby and "special interest" groups) and most importantly of all, control the money supply.

Jews own the banks, or more precisely the Rothschilds do, and they have an iron grip on any country which has a Rothschild central bank, which is literally everywhere except for a handful of "rogue nations". Politicians are just whores for these obscenely wealthy elitists, who can crash the economy whenever they wish.

This is why international jewry was so hell bent on bringing Hitler down, because he booted out the banking cartel and removed jews from positions of power, largely due to their affiliation and sympathy towards Communist Russia. Jews had been trying to impose Communism on Germany numerous times, prior to Hitler's reign and were considered to be traitors and enemies of the state, so therefore had to be removed.
Any good Onkel movies or docus you can recommend Bruder???

Appraciate your smart posts. Always informative.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Any good Onkel movies or docus you can recommend Bruder???

Appraciate your smart posts. Always informative.
My brother, glad you are still around, I haven't seen you posting much lately.

To be honest, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I've been playing COD Black Ops multiplayer a lot and doing very badly at it Lol....the reflexes needed to shoot the other players first is ridiculous! I've been close to launching my Xbox pad out of the window a few times now ha.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My brother, glad you are still around, I haven't seen you posting much lately.

To be honest, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I've been playing COD Black Ops multiplayer a lot and doing very badly at it Lol....the reflexes needed to shoot the other players first is ridiculous! I've been close to launching my Xbox pad out of the window a few times now ha.
I am at your same age nearly my BROTHER!!!

I also play MW2 free for all. My reflexes are slow and not like in my 20s anymore.

SO I camp since a decade. It is the best. I place Betty’s, wait in the corner and kill them. The outrage is hillarious man!!!! I am a camper and it is so much fun! Also I win as 1st sometimes. TROLOLOLOLO

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am at your same age nearly my BROTHER!!!

I also play MW2 free for all. My reflexes are slow and not like in my 20s anymore.

SO I camp since a decade. It is the best. I place Betty’s, wait in the corner and kill them. The outrage is hillarious man!!!! I am a camper and it is so much fun! Also I win as 1st sometimes. TROLOLOLOLO
HAHAHAHA! Yes I have noticed that tactic.

I laughed hard this morning, during the loading screen, some English guy randomly spoke over his headset and started trolling some other player for paying for DLC for some daft costume for his character, it was brutal and unexpected LOL.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just wanted to pop in here an let you know that Biggie Fuckstick is a panel abuser.
Look at you, sniffing around our ankles, trying to stir the pot & garner some kind of sympathy.

Do you really think for one moment that Dilf, Blazor or I give 2 shits if Big has hurt your fee fee's? He could dox your ass and quite honestly I'd say its well deserved, given your track record of being an utter cunt and habit of mocking people's dead relatives.

Go fist your frankenpussy and cry to BF. He's just about the only ally you have left on here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at you, sniffing around our ankles, trying to stir the pot & garner some kind of sympathy.

Do you really think for one moment that Dilf, Blazor or I give 2 shits if Big has hurt your fee fee's? He could dox your ass and quite honestly I'd say its well deserved, given your track record of being an utter cunt and habit of mocking people's dead relatives.

Go fist your frankenpussy and cry to BF. He's just about the only ally you have left on here.

Here's some "sympathy."

20230623-143514.jpg

LMFAO!!!!