Fuhrer Friday!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why do you reckon I shave meh arse too!? Chicks dig licking arse! Except maybe the Karens and Lötusbutt. Löl

Lololol, no no no, even if I showered, I dont want a gal anywhere near my butthole lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Brother Breakfall!!!! Watch this ultimate kungfu battle!!!! From the first movie of 2 in this vid, the main battle!!!! WATCH!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah man…of all the martial arts I have studied, Kung Fu has been the most rewarding. I only achieved my green sash in Shaolin, but went all the way to Black sash in Wing Chun.

My strengths are speed, agility and weaponry.

Kung Fu is a way of life…

pai-mei-kung-fu.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"We want a youth healthy in mind and healthy in body, a youth whose health is apparent from its very appearance. We want a proud youth-not a youth that slinks through the countryside with bowed heads, but a youth proud of the privilege to be the sons and daughters of our people. We want a manly youth and womanly girls, a courageous youth, not a youth accomplished in the art of drinking, but a youth that can give a beating and take a beating, a youth, therefore, that has been trained at an early age to endure hardships and privations. Furthermore, we want to educate this youth to be straightforward, without any kind of trickery or perfidy. It shall leam to stand and to walk erect, and to look everyone squarely in the eye... And therefore, just as you, my boys and girls, love this our Germany, Germany must love you too. For you are for us by far the greatest treasure there is." ~ The Fuhrer

Meanwhile, in the US, fat slob children whine when their "pronouns" aren't used.

fa82b5eb73e35784.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Envy the country that has heroes, huh? I say pity the country that needs them."
-Denton Van Zan / 'Reign of Fire'
Fair point, but White people have essentially been neutered and thoroughly indoctrinated with Cultural Marxism since the 1960's. Today's name for the ideology has been lazily repackaged as "wokeness", prior to that it was "Political Correctness."

I'm sure I don't need to explain to you just how divisive & vehemently anti-White this ideology is or where it originated from *COUGH JEWS/FRANKFURT SCHOOL COUGH*.

You see the problem is, after WW2, jews infiltrated & subverted just about every institution & influential sector of society and used said influence to punish Whites (particularly Germans) by promoting cancerous policies like mass third world immigration and LGBT degeneracy, resulting in the hellish clown world we find ourselves in today.

What's the answer? Nobody knows. The ballot box is futile because jews either fully control a party or put pressure on the members of other parties to tow the line or face the consequences, aka scandals and allegations to ruin their reputation. This is nothing new, jews have used blackmail in politics as a method to get their way for centuries.

You've even mentioned yourself about the US "Uni-party" but stopped short at how jews fund and control both sides. It's the same here in England, both of the main parties are utterly cucked and beholden to the globalist agenda.

All of these grievances I have mentioned (and believe me there are many more) have created a society of angry and disenfranchised straight White men who face a bombardment of demoralising propaganda, the re-writing of history in movies and TV shows by casting black characters who historically were White and allegations of "toxic masculinity" along with all the other anti-White slurs and buzzwords which the brainwashed SJW nutjobs are taught in college and university by their neo-Marxist lecturers.

The pot is simmering right now and close to boiling point and when that inevitably happens, there will be millions of pissed off Whites who have woken up from their slumber and learned who the root cause of our problems are and jews and their collaborators will be swinging by their weasel necks from lamp posts...... and I will either be cheering or joining in.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The root problem is the stranglehold the Abrahamic death cults have, collectively, on our civilization.

Capitalism is their favorite weapon used to subjugate humanity.

Even if you suddenly wiped out one of the three death cults in a flash that would still leave the other two who would then war between themselves for global hegemony so nothing would fundamentally change.

We don't need to be rid of "teh jews", many of whom hold no actual power or influence; we need to slough off superstitious nonsense and the oligarchs who exploit it if we're to have any hope of evolving as a species.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The root problem is the stranglehold the Abrahamic death cults have, collectively, on our civilization.

Capitalism is their favorite weapon used to subjugate humanity.

Even if you suddenly wiped out one of the three death cults in a flash that would still leave the other two who would then war between themselves for global hegemony so nothing would fundamentally change.

We don't need to be rid of "teh jews", many of whom hold no actual power or influence; we need to slough off superstitious nonsense and the oligarchs who exploit it if we're to have any hope of evolving as a species.
Jews own the mainstream media, much of big tech, Hollywood, popular TV channels like Disney, MTV etc, have a disproportionately large amount of representation in governments, (not to mention hundreds of lobby and "special interest" groups) and most importantly of all, control the money supply.

Jews own the banks, or more precisely the Rothschilds do, and they have an iron grip on any country which has a Rothschild central bank, which is literally everywhere except for a handful of "rogue nations". Politicians are just whores for these obscenely wealthy elitists, who can crash the economy whenever they wish.

This is why international jewry was so hell bent on bringing Hitler down, because he booted out the banking cartel and removed jews from positions of power, largely due to their affiliation and sympathy towards Communist Russia. Jews had been trying to impose Communism on Germany numerous times, prior to Hitler's reign and were considered to be traitors and enemies of the state, so therefore had to be removed.