Site Supporter
Keep up the good fight comrades!!!! I'll be gone any second loll

iu

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep up the good fight comrades!!!! I'll be gone any second loll

iu
I will fight the good fight for your brother until you return.At this point though it's just gunna be me talking to myself lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I will fight the good fight for your brother until you return.At this point though it's just gunna be me talking to myself lol.

Right on brother!!!

Im booked all weekend, so I wouldnt of been here much more this weekend anyway lol.

Have a good one!!! Got Mitt Uns!!!!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, hopefully you'll be back for Matzo Monday.

On the Monday, look to the East, and expect my coming.

iu

Along with everyone else that has posted recent in there lolololol.....

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Uncle Adolf loved animals. This story almost brought a tear to me eye....

When my wife's dad died some years ago, he had a hound that went everywhere with him. After they buried him they noticed the dog would go missing after she fed him. One day she went to the grave and found the hound, he'd go there and sleep on top of her dad's grave every night. He did this until he died as well. To this day there's a ceramic dog on his grave to honor the both of them.

e5572d2ad08145cc.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Evidently management is behind in my banning. It may be Taco Tuesday before my return hahahahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah! It’s the fucking weekend too. Did you have a leftist momentary lapse of reason mein Bruder?

Lol, no, my Brother is in town, and its my niece's high school graduation celebration, and also its a Sea Shanty practice weekend lol. I wasnt gonna be here much anyway lol. And yet here I am!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint had no booze in a week!!!! Til tonight!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol, no, my Brother is in town, and its my niece's high school graduation celebration, and also its a Sea Shanty practice weekend lol. I wasnt gonna be here much anyway lol. And yet here I am!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint had no booze in a week!!!! Til tonight!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I‘m drinking lime juice…I have a hangover again. The surf is 7/10 and it’s a sunny day. Been gardening… I have good continental parsley, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, corn, mint, coriander and mushroom herb on the go.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well I‘m drinking lime juice…I have a hangover again. The surf is 7/10 and it’s a sunny day. Been gardening… I have good continental parsley, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, corn, mint, coriander and mushroom herb on the go.

Im on whiskey lol. Was doing whiskey sours while rollin with me lil bro.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah…faggots love me too for some reason. And pretty fat chicks are awesome…do it my brother!

Sea will tell us its cause we shave our balls, lulz.

No way on fat chicks. I cant be fuckin' a gal that has a Gunt in a wheelbarrow.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For fucks sake, we suppose to grill tomorrow, and it gonna rain. Fuckin' cunts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sea will tell us its cause we shave our balls, lulz.

No way on fat chicks. I cant be fuckin' a gal that has a Gunt in a wheelbarrow.
Sea is old. He’s probably still into 70‘s bush. Most people know that keeping it tidy gets you attention there. Elementary reasoning…
Tight, bright, dynamite!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sea is old. He’s probably still into 70‘s bush. Most people know that keeping it tidy gets you attention there. Elementary reasoning…
Tight, bright, dynamite!

giphy.gif

Lol exactly. I always kept it neat, and my Ladies loved to suck it every time lol.

Same with me, if a Lady has a slick pussy, Im going to town on it! lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol exactly. I always kept it neat, and my Ladies loved to suck it every time lol.

Same with me, if a Lady has a slick pussy, Im going to town on it! lol
Why do you reckon I shave meh arse too!? Chicks dig licking arse! Except maybe the Karens and Lötusbutt. Löl