Fuhrer Friday!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
12c15a9eb9c1e218.gif

And also a very nice video of such an awesome Man.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And of course the trannies and faggits would show up to crash the party. Hitler never liked them much. They been jelly since he burned all their books.

He blushes every time folks remind him of all the good he done......

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE...... cant get down like me and the fuhrer!!!!!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Come me Comrades!!!! Alphas unite! For tonight we celebrate the coming defeat of the filthy swine, known as the purple peter eaters!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
And of course the trannies and faggits would show up to crash the party. Hitler never liked them much. They been jelly since he burned all their books.

He blushes every time folks remind him of all the good he done......

iu
Why is Adolph pulling that young mans face to his crotch?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why on earth would your rustic Appalachian even mind go there? You seem to have a very corrupt interpretation of the word young, get some help before you screw up!

Um, you're the one that said he was pulling a face to his crotch, not me, Disney.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Young man does NOT equal, you sick twisted fuck!

Well, I only see the gif, and he looks likes to me, Disney. Coming from Portland I understand what kind of person you are though.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I only see one in the gif, and he looks like a to me, Disney. Coming from Portland I understand what kind of person you are though.
That's what I'm saying you sexual molester!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And YOU!!!!! Has Sea asked you for your number yet? You're totally his type lulz.

Muyexotica.png

I know I am.

Buxom with super model looks, I am every man's dream come true. With my I.Q. most men like Seamajor can't keep up with me and that's not an insult, it's the truth.

You know of all the people here on this forum, yes, I would give Seamajor my personal number and not be worried that it would be passed around like Aryan's butthole; at a Fag-Hag Nazi meeting on a typical Monday night.

Seamajor may be creepy, old, and smell like Biggie Buffoon's belly button but the man's got guts and honor. I'll at least give him that. You on the other hand I wouldn't fucking trust with X's used warm diaper.

Seamajor has something you don't.

Character.