Funny how the lab leak hypothesis won't go away.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden's people pointedly continue to say that Covid leaking from one of two Chinese research labs remains a possibility while Trump's old CDC head said it was the most likely possibility. Yet so many on the left are odd lying and claiming that is a conspiracy theory.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden's people pointedly continue to say that Covid leaking from one of two Chinese research labs remains a possibility while Trump's old CDC head said it was the most likely possibility. Yet so many on the left are odd lying and claiming that is a conspiracy theory.

That's it dammit, ima go beat up some asian looking person!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you for showing what a stupid person would say. You always nail that part. It is almost like it comes naturally to you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh? I didnt know you were a nigger!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you even grasp how stupid and controlling what you just said IS?

Why the fuck would anyone go beat up Asain people over that? What sort of ignorant logic is that?

So basically its decided that the people have to be lied to, because if we had facts about what started this.....we will all just go out and beat up random Asain people.

Stupidest and most narcissistic shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See the problem is that liberals know that niggers are too dumb to distinguish between the Chinese government and Chinese Americans. So essentially blaming the Chinese government becomes the reason for all the "hate" crimes against Asians.

Its basic narcissistic gaslighting. They are heros for lying. We have no rights to truth and transparency at all because yeah, we will just blame every single Asain person on earth. Oh and assault them.

Right.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If his top intelligence officials are not denying the possibility, who is it that's claiming it's a conspiracy theory? I myself have certainly never deniec that its' a possibility. Link, please.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See the problem is that liberals know that niggers are too dumb to distinguish between the Chinese government and Chinese Americans. So essentially blaming the Chinese government becomes the reason for all the "hate" crimes against Asians.

The Chinese want the 300 million they loaned the fat fuck

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What bothers me most is that I have zero confidence that if the government knew for certain it was released by the chinks intentionally, that they would tell us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought your own cunt libtard media had to back track on that story.... PWN3D!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought your own cunt libtard media had to back track on that story.... PWN3D!

The fat fuck is broke. Send more cash stupid

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If his top intelligence officials are not denying the possibility, who is it that's claiming it's a conspiracy theory? I myself have certainly never deniec that its' a possibility. Link, please.

Virtually every msm source. It is almost like they are afraid of offending the Chinese Communist Party. Which they are. BTW it is always the CCP who peddles the lie that if you don't automatically agree with the CCP's propaganda then some how that means you hate all Chinese people. The reality is the totalitarian CCP are the oppressors of the Chinese people and the CCP's lie are completely separate from the Chinese people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BWAAAHAHAHAHA! major semen throws a hissy fit when the truth puts the PWN3D! on him! Fukin faggit!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BWAAAHAHAHAHA! major semen throws a hissy fit when the truth puts the PWN3D! on him! Fukin faggit!

Prove your Claim Lokbrain

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Prove your Claim Lokbrain
YUO fukin lyin cunt, I provided you with MANY libtard news articles refuting their own former claim that he still had chink bank accounts. Why are you such a bold faced liar, you piece of shit kiddie fucker?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry. The link is accurate. You have the brain of a goat
Go talk to your libtard masters ya molesting faggit! Better get started if you wanna finish in time to assrape some more kids.....human and otherwise.

Why do you hate the truth? Mental Retardation?
Truth? Trump dont owe China jack shit. However, pops biden is OWNED by China since they've spent years funneling money to hunter, the crackheaded bagman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Virtually every msm source. It is almost like they are afraid of offending the Chinese Communist Party. Which they are. BTW it is always the CCP who peddles the lie that if you don't automatically agree with the CCP's propaganda then some how that means you hate all Chinese people. The reality is the totalitarian CCP are the oppressors of the Chinese people and the CCP's lie are completely separate from the Chinese people.

The fact this needs to be said is a horrifying testimony to the effectiveness of propaganda.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....do you think the corporations will ever admit it?

What, with the trillions invested in China & business deals going on and to be had?

It's all about the bottom line for them to hush it up & shove it under the rug if they can.

You can imagine the backlash from other nations if the corporations admitted such a possibility.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You couldn’t beat up a bowl of jello you fucking fairy

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

On a scale of one to ten, how fuckable would you say I am? Be honest now, my Little Burrito.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

On a scale of one to ten, how fuckable would you say I am? Be honest now, my Little Burrito.
1Ce02qz.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Little Burrito:ThumbsUp1: Funny