Gas stoves! There's where America's problems are!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Let the games begin!

1hFl8mX.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are such snowflakes

now it's gas stoves that are making them cry

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But wait... Pig still has a gas stove

and as long as that remains a constant this is a non issue.

I'm sorry sir but you're simply going to have to reserve your curious inquires into this matter for a point in time when she finds this of concern to her.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pig has always been in the dark on a great many issues. As you can tell by reading the California thread it is largely because she refuses to face things and look at them honestly. Why that is, I don't know, but I suspect it is because she is afraid to admit her side has made some massive fuck ups.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pig has always been in the dark on a great many issues. As you can tell by reading the California thread it is largely because she refuses to face things and look at them honestly. Why that is, I don't know, but I suspect it is because she is afraid to admit her side has made some massive fuck ups.
:Triggered: :Triggered: :Triggered: :Triggered:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont know about you guys but if I'm gonna make a casual talk time video I'm gonna make sure my make up is perfect and I have a nice (black) shirt on and I'm gonna kick back with my arm strategically placed behind my head and my hair placed just right so I can trick you guys in feeling I'm oh so relatable!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
no sear marks, no seasoning...nothing that make a steak a good steak. good of leftists to admit they want gas stoves banned because they don't know how to cook

senior penor

Factory Bastard
What’s with all the questions mother fuckery? You should go on a diet and stop considering food so much Fat Danny! You sick fat fuck! :LOL3:
Testing aidsmin's culinary knowledge over something he wants banned. clearly he's never used a gas appliance in his life if he thinks that steak was cooked on a gas stove.
But thanks for the advice, but i don't take it from some edgelord that munches on his dead mother's old rotten rug and gets mad to post death threats when laughed at over it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Testing aidsmin's culinary knowledge over something he wants banned. clearly he's never used a gas appliance in his life if he thinks that steak was cooked on a gas stove.
But thanks for the advice, but i don't take it from some edgelord that munches on his dead mother's old rotten rug and gets mad to post death threats when laughed at over it.
Have a child reread the 2 sentences to you again slowly, before responding once more in an idiotic manner.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You dirty fat little fucker!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is fucking retarded. The cost to retrofit a home will cost $20,000-$30,000 and these far left idiots think the middle class isn't going to get crushed by the massive cost increases they cause?