Gas stoves! There's where America's problems are!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can also report that I can still afford to buy eggs.

Oak how many times have you people accused US of not caring about things that dont impact us? And yet that's EXACTLY you. You are openly dismissive so long as it only hurts others.

Yeah pig we all can still afford eggs as well. That doesnt mean we arent aware and upset that single moms and poor people and struggling households and people whose businesses were destroyed by government lockdowns and violent leftarded riots are not feeling the strain and struggling in ways they shouldnt have to.

Why are you guys even motivated to think about politcs? None of you actually give a shit about other humans. It's just a way for you to make yourselves feel powerful and superior.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah pig we all can still afford eggs as well.

That's the freaking point, moron. Stop bitching. If there's an avian bird flu that are impacting your local price of eggs, what the fuck are you doing complaining?

It solves nothing. Not one thing, you psycho outrage junkies.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the freaking point, moron. Stop bitching. If there's an avian bird flu that are impacting your local price of eggs, what the fuck are you doing complaining?

When Trump finds Hunter Biden's Laptop, he can release all the eggs!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, that was NOT the point, you self obsessed fucking pig. That's a cherry picked sentence that was part of the point. The one you wanna dodge and avoid because you know what a hypocrite you are.

Why dont YOU stop bitching about what other parties do if you dont want to carry any responsibility for the destructive bullshit you support?

And hold onto this dismissive apathy come next voting cycle and do everyone a favor and stay home.

Trying to alter the fabric of the whole country over "systemic racism" that only exists in the rotted minds of the woke.....but refuses to take responsibility for the things that actually impact people directly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When Trump finds Hunter Biden's Laptop, he can release all the eggs!

Pv262UD.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, that was NOT the point, you self obsessed fucking pig. That's a cherry picked sentence that was part of the point. The one you wanna dodge and avoid because you know what a hypocrite you are.

Why dont YOU stop bitching about what other parties do if you dont want to carry any responsibility for the destructive bullshit you support?

And hold onto this dismissive apathy come next voting cycle and do everyone a favor and stay home.

Trying to alter the fabric of the whole country over "systemic racism" that only exists in the rotted minds of the woke.....but refuses to take responsibility for the things that actually impact people directly.

That's my fucking point, idiot. You scream to validate your existence. End of...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What does crying about trump solve?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's my fucking point, idiot. You scream to validate your existence. End of...

IM typing at a brainwashed psychopath who votes to make peoples lives harder because you get some misguided "civil rights" high off of it and anyone who points out reality gets you raging and projecting.

You are the only one who screams and rages and has anger.

Get a fucking grip.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
IM typing at a brainwashed psychopath who votes to make peoples lives harder because you get some misguided "civil rights" high off of it and anyone who points out reality gets you raging and projecting.

You are the only one who screams and rages and has anger.

Get a fucking grip.

You are again moving the goal posts. This thread is about the faux gas stove crisis of 2023.

You have entire self-indulgent scroll bombs ranting, raving...everyone with a brain here knows it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Innocent children being murdered....karma

Pointing out bad policies that do more harm than good? Outrage junkie stuff.

And WE are the ones "screaming". Right.

What policy has been implemented in regards to stoves?

Thanks in advance, outrage junkie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are again moving the goal posts. This thread is about the faux gas stove crisis of 2023

Uh, no. You are trying to move the goal posts. You are trying to turn my point into something else and then you decided to sit and plaster your inappropriate angry emotional responses onto me.

You got problems with emotional control.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh, no. You are trying to move the goal posts. You are trying to turn my point into something else and then you decided to sit and plaster your inappropriate angry emotional responses onto me.

You got problems with emotional control.

The irony...delicious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What policy has been implemented in regards to stoves?

Thanks in advance, outrage junkie.

So you arent even reading the thread. You know democrats are being rightly criticized so you are roll on in to huff and puff and blow all this imaginary "outrage" down.

And cuss at people.

But IM screaming.