Gas stoves! There's where America's problems are!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm telling you if the government told them they had to eat feces for trans rights they would not only do it.....it would be "far right transphobia" and "hate" if we didnt.

Try to explain to them "hey yo.....the government is abusing you and shitting on your human and constitutional rights and lying! It makes no sense to eat your shit!" and they would call us hopeless uneducated bigots.
Lemmings. Seriously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did we ever manage to find out how many MAGA rallies this 6 year old sponsored before this terrible attack upon our democracy?

is there a manifesto outlining all of his deep dark thoughts of white supremacy before he decided to walk into a local gun store brandishing a state issued drivers license to obtain this weapon legally?

His grandpas friends kids mom probably had some "pro Trump rant" on FB back in 2016 that the media will dig out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His grandpas friends kids mom probably had some "pro Trump rant" on FB back in 2016 that the media will dig out.

There was that one facebook post back in 2018 where the mom said low gas prices were really helping the family do other things with their money!!!

Totally a MAGA CON white supremacist!!!!! even if she's black :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was that one facebook post back in 2018 where the mom said low gas prices were really helping the family do other things with their money!!!

Totally a MAGA CON white supremacist!!!!! even if she's black :LOL3:

Clearly she hates gays and blacks!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
"We think it is inappropriate for 6 year olds to brandish firearms in class." Sane Persons

"OMG THE COMMIES IS GONNA TAKE ARE GUNS" GUN FONDLERS
"We think it is inappropriate for 6 year olds to learn how to give blowjobs and dress sexually" Sane person

"OMG THE FASCISTS IS LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL TRANS PEOPLE" KIDDY FONDLERS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"We think it is inappropriate for 6 year olds to learn how to give blowjobs and dress sexually" Sane person

"OMG THE FASCISTS IS LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL TRANS PEOPLE" KIDDY FONDLERS

And unlike his...^^^ this one is actually happening at a disturbing volume.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We know. Your welfare check needs to be more.

Happy Lee Jackson Day!!!

iu

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gas stoves are now triggers for the snowflakes on the left

But of course, burning down entire buildings during predatory BLM riots has ZERO negative impact on the environment

the irony is sublime

Did you see the video of that retard A.O.C. claiming her gas grill tried to kill her? She claimed "like totally, I thought I was going to die!".

If she was so worried about carbon monoxide why didn't she just turn on a fan or open the window? You can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
AOC Claims Gas Stoves Give You Brain Damage – Trump’s Former Physician Responds With Epic Comeback

FmJ8sPGXEAMCxBt

AOC says gas stoves cause “reduced cognitive performance” - yet she uses a gas stove? Is this a self diagnosis? AOC, as a medical doctor, I can tell you this: what’s wrong with your head IS NOT caused by stoves.
Ronny Jackson is a drunk and a loon

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh the horror when anyone tries to tell the tighty righties to do anything that isn’t their idea first. Ya’ll fuckin cray cray with this shit while you simultaneously try to force us all into being reborn.

Pretty sure this has way more to do with the environment than it has with your protecting your rights to cook over an open flame… which charcoal mesquite is the best BBQ = fight me!

I realize you are stupid but electric heating and cooking costs five times as much as gas. Do you ever stop to consider other people, you malignant narcissist? There are a lot of poor people in society who will be harmed by making energy more expensive.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I realize you are stupid but electric heating and cooking costs five times as much as gas. Do you ever stop to consider other people, you malignant narcissist? There are a lot of poor people in society who will be harmed by making energy more expensive.
Not to mention the fact that energy is energy and the very fact that electric costs went up proportionate to rising gas costs should tell these idiots something?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Far Right needs a wife who knows how to balance a checkbook…

Do you have new war money? You don’t need a new war… we have enough war at home.

This is the genius who voted against the guy who didn't start any new wars and who moved to end old wars but she did vote for the guy who never saw a war he didn't want to get involved in. You can't make this shit up.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the genius who voted against the guy who didn't start any new wars and who moved to end old wars but she did vote for the guy who never saw a war he didn't want to get involved in. You can't make this shit up.
Yo Scheisskopf, what's Andy's position on the Gas Stove catastrophe?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But those mean tweets tho!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you see how idiots like pig act? I literally linked local, state, and Federal attempts to ban gas stoves yet she moronically pretends it is somehow a conspiracy theory. You cannot reason with delusional fools like the pig. They will always lie and deny.
We see

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Gas Stoves!

The 2023 reason for libs to cry!!!!

Cow farts wasn't sitting too well with constituents like Lily of obvious reasons I'm guessing - so the enemy of earth had to change :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gas Stoves!

The 2023 reason for libs to cry!!!!

Cow farts wasn't sitting too well with constituents like Lily of obvious reasons I'm guessing - so the enemy of earth had to change :LOL3:

Try laughing at you, ya little fart.