Gas stoves! There's where America's problems are!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The Far Right needs a wife who knows how to balance a checkbook…

Do you have new war money? You don’t need a new war… we have enough war at home.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Far Right needs a wife who knows how to balance a check book…

Do you have new war money? You don’t need a new war… we have enough war at home.

They are planning to balance the books off the poor as usual. They want to cut social security and medicare.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
They are planning to balance the books off the poor as usual. They want to cut social security and medicare.
They want to cut one of the major sources of government income, Income Tax AND balance the budget, they are stark raving loons.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah -- we're not crazy down here like those fucking douchesticks on the left

Glad you got out of NY man! SO many folks have moved out of there, and down Southward in the past few years. I see that shit on the interstate so often.... NY plates, mattress strapped to the top hahaha.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Glad you got out of NY man! SO many folks have moved out of there, and down Southward in the past few years. I see that shit on the interstate so often.... NY plates, mattress strapped to the top hahaha.
Seriously tho

I haven't met a natural born Floridian in my county yet. They are all transplants from shithole liberal states who just couldn't take the crazy any more

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seriously tho

I haven't met a natural born Floridian in my county yet. They are all transplants from shithole liberal states who just couldn't take the crazy any more

Thats crazy!!!

I got a friend that moved down there a few years ago. Think near Tampa. Better pay. I grew up with the dude.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
"We think it is inappropriate for 6 year olds to brandish firearms in class." Sane Persons

"OMG THE COMMIES IS GONNA TAKE ARE GUNS" GUN FONDLERS

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"We think it is inappropriate for 6 year olds to brandish firearms in class." Sane Persons

"OMG THE COMMIES IS GONNA TAKE ARE GUNS" GUN FONDLERS

Um, sane folks dont let 6 year olds have access to firearms. You gonna have to check with the Momma Baby Daddy on that one, son.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Um, sane folks dont let 6 year olds have access to firearms. You gonna have to check with the Momma Baby Daddy on that one, son.
Did we ever manage to find out how many MAGA rallies this 6 year old sponsored before this terrible attack upon our democracy?

is there a manifesto outlining all of his deep dark thoughts of white supremacy before he decided to walk into a local gun store brandishing a state issued drivers license to obtain this weapon legally?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Did we ever manage to find out how many MAGA rallies this 6 year old sponsored before this terrible attack upon our democracy?

is there a manifesto outlining all of his deep dark thoughts of white supremacy before he decided to walk into a local gun store brandishing a state issued drivers license to obtain this weapon legally?

lol, he actually had a BLM tshirt on lol. Kid will do no time. I hear Biden is flying down personally to give him some ice cream.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Far Right needs a wife who knows how to balance a checkbook…

Two questions here. And we all know how much normal fucking questions give you peons hate boners.

1. Can you coherent describe what the "far right" even IS? Because so far normal American views....anything even slightly right of Stalin is called "far right".

2. Um dumb ass? WHO is sending billions over to Ukraine? WHO has been funding the war machine? I'll give you a hint.....NOT Trump.

Fucking assholes. You know people actually have to LIVE with the results of your voting?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
a28ebcdbf7b8b0b7.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They want everyone on electric, cause it makes it easier for THEM to turn you off if you dont comply.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They want everyone on electric, cause it makes it easier for THEM to turn you off if you dont comply.
You know what makes me laugh the most?

THe morons like Oak in California, who, JUST THIS PAST SUMMER, were being told not to turn on their ACs during the heat wave.

And now? Like marching ants they are dutifully complying with the latest narrative :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I heard he was a little Spanish kid

is that true?

Wasnt White, news would of been all over it had it been.

The area is 40% Black, 40% White, but the boy being Hispanic is still a possibility.

They aint telling us much. They did say it was intentional, so who knows. At first I thought maybe the kid took it to show his friends, teach sees it and goes to take it, kid reacts. But if on purpose, thats a whole 'nother ball game.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

THe morons like Oak in California, who, JUST THIS PAST SUMMER, were being told not to turn on their ACs during the heat wave.

And now? Like marching ants they are dutifully complying with the latest narrative :LOL3:

Frickin' sheep I swear!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wasnt White, news would of been all over it had it been.

The area is 40% Black, 40% White, but the boy being Hispanic is still a possibility.

They aint telling us much. They did say it was intentional, so who knows. At first I thought maybe the kid took it to show his friends, teach sees it and goes to take it, kid reacts. But if on purpose, thats a whole 'nother ball game.
was it systemically racist to deprive him of his dangerous weapon?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm telling you if the government told them they had to eat feces for trans rights they would not only do it.....it would be "far right transphobia" and "hate" if we didnt.

Try to explain to them "hey yo.....the government is abusing you and shitting on your human and constitutional rights and lying! It makes no sense to eat your shit!" and they would call us hopeless uneducated bigots.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
AOC Claims Gas Stoves Give You Brain Damage – Trump’s Former Physician Responds With Epic Comeback

FmJ8sPGXEAMCxBt

AOC says gas stoves cause “reduced cognitive performance” - yet she uses a gas stove? Is this a self diagnosis? AOC, as a medical doctor, I can tell you this: what’s wrong with your head IS NOT caused by stoves.