Gas stoves! There's where America's problems are!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What is the liberal crusade going for next? Soap and water? With lotusbodyodor leading the charge?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
D4oeUw9.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They need that gas for selling (at exorbitant rates) to Europe otherwise they blew up the Nordstream2 pipeline for nothing.

We still flair off over half of the natural gas produced because Democrats have made it almost impossible to build pipelines to capture and transport the gas. Why oppose that?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why don't they believe there's a war on Easter the way they think there's a war on Christmas? People do say "Happy Spring" instead of Happy Easter, yanno?

I havent actually seen any "war on Christmas" anywhere.

You know what I DO see? People on the left claiming other people are claiming there is a war on Christmas.

I try to be open minded but.....no where in ANY right wing OR Christain circle have I witnessed a single person express concern of some war on Christmas.

I have seen people moreso observe the war on nature and reality your ilk is so passionately engaged in, though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We still flair off over half of the natural gas produced because Democrats have made it almost impossible to build pipelines to capture and transport the gas. Why oppose that?

They think it's bad for the environment. As they drink bottled water, buy everything in disposable plastic containers and take it home in plastic bags.

And do business with businesses that have awful and unethical practices. Buying clothing new and shit

And listen I dont preach or hound people to adopt my ways....I get excited and I'll inform and help people who say they want to be more "clean"....but that's it.

BUT if you are a motherfucker who hates natural gas and oil and you preach about that and want policies that make life extremely difficult for everyone (especially the poor and working classes) yeah your ass had BETTER be walking that walk in your daily life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I havent actually seen any "war on Christmas" anywhere.

You know what I DO see? People on the left claiming other people are claiming there is a war on Christmas.

I try to be open minded but.....no where in ANY right wing OR Christain circle have I witnessed a single person express concern of some war on Christmas.

I have seen people moreso observe the war on nature and reality your ilk is so passionately engaged in, though.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Funny how natural gas doesn't seem to be a problem when the Biden administration is blowing up pipelines releasing millions of gallons of pollutants into our oceans

But a gas stove to make a meal? Good heavens... you might as well be Ming the Merciless in command of a death star poised to implode the planet with a giant laser.

Fucktards just gonna fucktard

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I personally oppose it and other fossil fuel extraction because in the year 2023 we ought to have better ideas about energy production than setting shit on fire like we did when we lived in fucking caves. Plus the knock-on damage and pollution, sure, but mostly the base stupidity of it.

We're clever monkeys and it's about time we started acting like it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I personally oppose it and other fossil fuel extraction because in the year 2023 we ought to have better ideas about energy production than setting shit on fire like we did when we lived in fucking caves. Plus the knock-on damage and pollution, sure, but mostly the base stupidity of it.

Agreed. And I have long held, as just one example, when the body of a car can be constructed with a material capable of absorbing the suns rays and harnessing the power EVs will become a very viable option and gas cars should be banned. And the gov, instead of squandering our tax dollars on pointless proxy wars we start on behalf of the industrial war machine should be reinvesting in US via subsidies which would pay for such vehicles almost entirely.

But we both know such prudence will never come to pass no matter how many technological breakthroughs we achieve

And as long as they have duitiful idiots like lily and admin to parrot the narrative they will have no reason to change the dynamic.

But bring on the virtue signaling by banning stoves and all the evil white supremacists who use them !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Again I see people CLAIMING this, that Republicans and all these people right of Stalin are freaking out over some "war on Christmas" but I havent seen ONE SINGLE right wing person actually express concern over this.

I ONLY see left wing people claiming this.

And I never even known of any real person who participated in any of these polls. And yes it's been a topic in pretty much every right wing group on the internet that I've been in. No one takes these polls.

So it's either more propaganda telling you that the other parties are all these crazy and dumb people who are "hopeless" and are everything wrong with the world (which is the nonstop message you get and believe) or it's so fringe it doesn't even deserve a mention. Like Qanon and how that is used to excuse away actual real issues like the Balenciaga child abuse campaign.

None of us think there is a "war on Christmas". So like most of the stuff you guys think you are mocking us over.....its actual bullshit. You would know this if you bothered actually getting to know people and understanding them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Again I see people CLAIMING this, that Republicans and all these people right of Stalin are freaking out over some "war on Christmas" but I havent seen ONE SINGLE right wing person actually express concern over this.

I ONLY see left wing people claiming this.

And I never even known of any real person who participated in any of these polls. And yes it's been a topic in pretty much every right wing group on the internet that I've been in. No one takes these polls.

So it's either more propaganda telling you that the other parties are all these crazy and dumb people who are "hopeless" and are everything wrong with the world (which is the nonstop message you get and believe) or it's so fringe it doesn't even deserve a mention. Like Qanon and how that is used to excuse away actual real issues like the Balenciaga child abuse campaign.

None of us think there is a "war on Christmas". So like most of the stuff you guys think you are mocking us over.....its actual bullshit. You would know this if you bothered actually getting to know people and understanding them.
Lily is dumb enough to read graffiti on a subway car and take it as gospel if it happens to support whatever narrative she's been instructed to regurgitate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily is dumb enough to read graffiti on a subway car and take it as gospel if it happens to support whatever narrative she's been instructed to regurgitate

I think at this point they WANT to believe the worst because they are really invested into this narrative that they are these great warriors for the people and for civil rights and we are the evil cancer blocking progress.

And its gonna be fucking impossible to break through that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Electricity production uses tons of natural gas and coal and, no, wind and solar are not practical or doable for about 90% of humanity at least with our current technology. Nuclear is about as good as it gets when it comes to reliable base load power with minimized pollution but Democrats are against that too. Oh, and let us not forget fossil fuels make up the vast majority of our fertilizer as well as all of our Petro chemicals and virtually all of our plastics.

So no matter what we are still going to need them unless you want a couple of billion of people to die.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A couple of videos about why green tech doesn't work right now for the vast majority of Earth's land surface.

First electric cars then we will move on to wind and solar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW electric water heaters, stoves, and similar type devices cost five times what natural gas does for doing the same job. We really shouldn't be promoting less efficient tech.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why the trillions Germany has spent on green tech has not worked.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Gas stoves are now triggers for the snowflakes on the left

But of course, burning down entire buildings during predatory BLM riots has ZERO negative impact on the environment

the irony is sublime

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gas stoves are now triggers for the snowflakes on the left

But of course, burning down entire buildings during predatory BLM riots has ZERO negative impact on the environment

the irony is sublime

But dat Global Warming though bro!

iu

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But dat Global Warming though bro!

iu
They were combatants for a righteous cause sir

because, you know, black people deserve to have their businesses burned and critical infrastructure destroyed in response to some scumbag cop murdering a human being and paying for his crime appropriately

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh the horror when anyone tries to tell the tighty righties to do anything that isn’t their idea first. Ya’ll fuckin cray cray with this shit while you simultaneously try to force us all into being reborn.

Pretty sure this has way more to do with the environment than it has with your protecting your rights to cook over an open flame… which charcoal mesquite is the best BBQ = fight me!