Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Why? What could possibly be the appeal of that?
because once you have seen one pair of boobs, you want to see them all.

But again, why? I'd say that once you've seen one pair, you have seen them all. The good ones, anyway. There is some variety, of course, but the more they get away from the kind you can see in a Google search with Safe Search turned off, the more they stray away from "Playboy" and toward "National Geographic", from "big, round, and firm" toward "flappy pancake" or "dangling monkey titty that looks like a softball in a veiny leather tube sock".

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? What could possibly be the appeal of that?
because once you have seen one pair of boobs, you want to see them all.

But again, why? I'd say that once you've seen one pair, you have seen them all. The good ones, anyway. There is some variety, of course, but the more they get away from the kind you can see in a Google search with Safe Search turned off, the more they stray away from "Playboy" and toward "National Geographic", from "big, round, and firm" toward "flappy pancake" or "dangling monkey titty that looks like a softball in a veiny leather tube sock".
Your name needs to be Kiljoy.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Oh, don't get me wrong; enjoy, by all means. I'm just mystified as to where the joy is in flat old dangly monkey titties. Or, let's see, what are the other "feminist tits" variations? There's the "bee stings" titties, where the entire tit is no bigger than the areola. The other version is "big Samoan fatty titties" -- which would be nice, except the fatty feminists have big tits all over their bodies, which sort of takes the spotlight off the tits Nature actually intended to be there.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
1484752595517.jpg

1484753035167.jpg

1484753330514.jpg

1484753712295.jpg

129192036203119948_0.jpg

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
Who Owns This Thread????? just curious....................................... no seriously its mine, i have squatters rights to this thread!!!!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Ya know, I was raised that a man gets his plate first at the dinner table....before the children get theirs. It teaches them about the man's role in the household. He is the provider. It teaches children how to respect. The man always worked out in the yard. The woman always kept the house up, cooked/cleaned and tended to the children. I agree with women having equal rights as far as "pay" goes. If she is doing the same job a man is doing then she should get equal pay.....unless one has been there longer than the other and has had several raises. I don't feel that any woman should be president. Men and women should both respect each other as individuals. I believe in gender roles. My son doesn't play with Barbie and my daughter doesn't play with army men. I suppose each of us have our own opinion about this....didn't we already establish equal rights by taking our bras off and burning them some years back? I coulda sworn I read that shit in my history book somewhere....

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Women in America are taking their tops off and exposing their breasts for Go Topless Day, which aims to give women (oppressed by the patriarchy) the chance to have equal rights with men, who are allowed (under the Patriarchy) to show of their chests.

USA, Chicago, IL -- 2018 Aug 26 To Be Announced.
Meet 1pm at North Avenue Beach, north of the Boat House.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Join US!!

This year's date is August 23, 2020. Please join, even if you have to stay home due to COVID-19. Being topless can be done everywhere and it is not limited to just this date!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Join US!!
[/QUOTE]

This year's date is August 23, 2020. Please join, even if you have to stay home due to COVID-19. Being topless can be done everywhere and it is not limited to just this date!
[/QUOTE]

Didn't your mommy let you suck on her tits enough- - - -

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FEMININISM LEVELS UP

231705079_10227046722621951_6818200461925687871_n.jpg
Sounds cool. And when one of them cuts you up and puts the parts of you he hasnt eaten in a plastic bag, complete with his jizz dripping from your cooter, I'll sit on the jury and say "bitch messed with the bull and got the horn!" Oh, dont tell me, "Thats different!"

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
FEMININISM LEVELS UP

Sounds cool. And when one of them cuts you up and puts the parts of you he hasnt eaten in a plastic bag, complete with his jizz dripping from your cooter, I'll sit on the jury and say "bitch messed with the bull and got the horn!" Oh, dont tell me, "Thats different!"
omg, it just hit me, you're not 'trolling' you really are what people used to call "retarded"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do your tits hang low
do they wobble to n fro
can you tie them in a knot
can you tie them in a bow

can you throw them over your shoulder
like a regimental soldier
do your tits hang low.....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still think Sharona is one of the better fake accounts here at BF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FEMININISM LEVELS UP

Admin dont tell me you think you are feminist or that feminism means "equality for everyone"?

Or that womens rights means abortion on demand at any point and tax payer funded?

Because you have been completely ignoring the fact that predatory men are claiming to identify as women in court and getting lighter sentences and being placed in womens prison and women are being abused and raped. Imagine being in jail on a drug charge(most women in prison are there because of drugs) and you use drugs for a reason, you know? Likely due to ptsd from being sexually assaulted at some point. Now, you are forced to share a cell with a male bodied individual who is in there for raping and murdering women. Nice isnt it?

We now have perverts with autogynophilia or just basic predators who can now use any female space by saying they identify as women.

But you people dont care about that because leftwing media doesnt care and you get all your talking points from that.

So you probably feel pretty smug over posting some stupid meme that makes a point about consent that everyone already understands. Yes everyone. Even the "well she was drunk" scumbags who have sex with intoxicated women who have said "no" understand this.

A real problem today is womens sex based AND human rights are being violated and toss in favor of messed up men who can just say "hey I identify as a woman" and we all have to deal with it and give up our rights and safety to validate his feelings. And if we dont, it's perfectly acceptable to now call for violence against women and destroy their lives if they dont just surrender to this new radical gender ideology.

Your side reinforces gender stereotypes that feminists have been trying to break past for decades. Any man can shit on the rights and dignity of women now, with performative femininity or not bothering at all. Teenage girls cant even be "tomboys" anymore without ending up confused about their gender(based on shitty stereotypes) and being pushed to transition because that's how things are today. Detransitioning later because it was a huge mistake.

But yeah you go, Admin. This is a great way to pretend in front of other leftists. To look like you care about women and girls without actually having to care about women and girls.

And the tits out shit is exactly a leftwing feminism plague. Let's have a bunch of women exploit themselves for men to get "empowered" and run around half naked or dressed as vaginas.....and have coherent points whatsoever. That's all it takes. Willingness to use your body to please men, abort our children as to not inconvenience men and now pretend our very womanhood is an identity that men can adopt and we have to validate his feelings over fighting for our RIGHTS and SAFETY.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FEMININISM LEVELS UP

Or if the person just said they self identify as a resident in your house and you are not allowed to say no. And you fight back you are a bigot.