God Bless President Donald Trump

X

xXx
Site Supporter
44136686_10156959056023729_223009120213532672_n.jpg

THROB

Factory Bastard
Never listen to pollticcs, never voted, but The Rock will be running next presidency so Ill give it a try

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Election cycles and then the dems have control.

You gun loving/paranoid/righties are toast.

Dems are great.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank god we have some sane and sexy people here! The downjuiced liberals and SJWs deserve MEGA AIDS and the BRAZZEN BULL!!
MAGA 2020!! Another 4 years! Bahahahahah!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I sure hope so...I would hate to see his shit show leave town ..
giphy.gif

:LMAO2:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry .. Canadian, Buddy..... You really have NO room to talk.... Look at this FUCKWIT you have in charge :Grin3:... I love Donald Trump and will be voting for him in 2020...:ThumbsUp1:
BvFOk_XCQAAuJUk.jpg

Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hope you do, the shit show could not continue otherwise... and I wasn't bragging about our idiot I don't think, politicians are cut from the same shitty piece of cloth, rich elitist bastards ..left right it's all the same, meant to divide the simple

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As a canuck I would take Trump over Trudeau anytime and every time.
he's everything that goes against our values, I get the financial aspects and wanting to shore up the deficit but the rest of his nonsense ..uh uh .... Canada doesn't have such bigotry in politics, it's ever so quietly creeping in..it may even arrive next election.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's the left that sets themselves apart.... Always wanting "special treatment" for something … :Whiner2: I'm black ,.,,,,, :Whiner2: I'm a woman :Whiner2:I'm gay... ffs.....Getting sick of these whiny cunts....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
as opposed to 'I wants mah gunz and imm'grants are responsible for the ills of society wah wah wah same shit diff pile ...