Gonna go hike in the castle forest

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By myself. I do not want anyone talking to me. This is my meditation. Love it. All I need is a couple of dogs to come with me.

castle-of-tomar-battlements.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
By myself. I do not want anyone talking to me. This is my meditation. Love it. All I need is a couple of dogs to come with me.

castle-of-tomar-battlements.jpg
Yeah….take the dogs. One doesn’t want to go to desolate places without some form of protection. Particularly being a woman and all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah….take the dogs. One doesn’t want to go to desolate places without some form of protection. Particularly being a woman and all.
Yeah. You don't understand Portugal. Safest place I've ever been in my life. If anything happened to me, all I'd have to do is yell "Ajuda-me!" and it would be taken care of immediately. I don't have any dogs right now. We're going to be travelling a lot, so we're waiting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah. You don't understand Portugal. Safest place I've ever been in my life. If anything happened to me, all I'd have to do is yell "Ajuda-me!" and it would be taken care of immediately. I don't have any dogs right now. We're going to be travelling a lot, so we're waiting.
The dynamic could’ve changed though, what with all the foreign immigrants and refugees. Just be careful is what I’m saying. Desolate places set alarm bells off for me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The dynamic could’ve changed though, what with all the foreign immigrants and refugees. Just be careful is what I’m saying. Desolate places set alarm bells off for me.
I am careful. Thanks. It's not that desolate, really. There are houses outside the castle walls, and people could hear me.

You're right about immigrants, though. There are some sketchy English people around.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal has had two serial killers in the last 150 years, and, well, one of them was German.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As an American, have you introduced the natives to the miracle of firearms?
I have been trying to work out the best way to do that. Ideally, by importing a large number of fireamrs that I can pass out in the villages. I should start a kickstart campaign for that.