Guess the age

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How old do you think the person is in this picture?

hXmcMaJ3_o.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I would say the guy is in his mid-late 90's.

He is very weak. If he ever had muscle in his hand, it has atrophied.

The chipped fingernails are also a sign of poor health.

A sickly old man.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just popped into this thread to remind me what a frail old fucktard I have been picking on here.....

And to see if I am starting to feel guilty for picking on a frail old fucktard like Senile @Joe.

Nope.

Not feeling guilty yet....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just popped into this thread to remind me what a frail old fucktard I have been picking on here.....

And to see if I am starting to feel guilty for picking on a frail old fucktard like Senile @Joe.

Nope.

Not feeling guilty yet....

Who cares how Old I am, Lex @The Prowler.

It doth gladden mine heart that you are slowly coming to the realization that you spent way too much on a depreciating asset of a late Model Car, Lex.

The Devil laugheth at you, knowing he's got all your money.

One day when your overpriced hood ornament ends up in a used car lot priced at $10,000 or less, you'll drop your head in shame realizing how much money you'd blown.

....but the Devil will laugh, and laugh at you for being sucha fool....Lex!

Muhahahahahaha!

He owns ya now, Lex & in the After Life you are his.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I do.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is so focused on finances.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is contemplating buying his first house.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is still working.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age has not gained any true wisdom.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is satisfied that he has always been a spectator, and never a participant.

I find it interesting that even when I point out all your failings, you are doing nothing to better yourself.

Time is ticking.

Your opportunity for redemption is slipping by.....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It doth gladden mine heart that you are slowly coming to the realization that you spent way too much on a depreciating asset of a late Model Car, Lex.

The Devil laugheth at you, knowing he's got all your money.

One day when your overpriced hood ornament ends up in a used car lot priced at $10,000 or less, you'll drop your head in shame realizing how much money you'd blown.

....but the Devil will laugh, and laugh at you for being sucha fool....Lex!

Muhahahahahaha!

He owns ya now, Lex & in the After Life you are his.

I don't care, it none of my business.

I have my own life to concern myself with. I simply hope that we all thrive.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't care, it none of my business.

"It is none of my business." you whimper.

Meanwhile, Poopy Pants @Lily the Hypocrite, you are constantly sticking your nose in other people's personal business.

You are just saying that now because you do not want to post up a picture of yourself in that other thread.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is so focused on finances.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is contemplating buying his first house.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is still working.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age has not gained any true wisdom.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is satisfied that he has always been a spectator, and never a participant.

I find it interesting that even when I point out all your failings, you are doing nothing to better yourself.

Time is ticking.

Your opportunity for redemption is slipping by.....
Hey Lex @The Prowler

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is so obsessed with the Net Wealth of Total Strangers he's never met and never will

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is so obsessed with Total Strangers that loathe him and never want to meet him and never will

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age compares himself with Total Strangers who live Thousands of Miles away from him

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age does not even consider competing with men locally in his own city and never will because he's afraid to & can't measure up to them

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age still harasses & gaslights married Middle Aged Women who have Grandchildren

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age does not realize how much he's overpaid for a late model car when he could get just as much value and enjoyment from a similar car for much less & hold their values much better over time

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age feels so threatened by others who push their own wealth in his face

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age wears storebought FAKE Made in China World Series Belts because he wasn't good enough to play Pro Ball

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age still acts like a 13 year old in a forum intended for adults

...and finally

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age so follically challenged has not yet considered a hair transplant or at least gluing his ass hairs to his head

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey Lex @The Prowler

Hey Fuck Nuts!!

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is so obsessed with the Net Wealth of Total Strangers he's never met and never will

What is your Net Worth, Senile @Joe?

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age is so obsessed with Total Strangers that loathe him and never want to meet him and never will

Nobody is obsessed with you, Senile @Joe.

You are just an easy target.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age compares himself with Total Strangers who live Thousands of Miles away from him

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

In what way do you think that you compare with me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age does not even consider competing with men locally in his own city and never will because he's afraid to & can't measure up to them

I compete with men locally when I play against them in hockey and baseball and pickle ball and foosball and Bid Euchre, you ignorant twat.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age still harasses & gaslights married Middle Aged Women who have Grandchildren

Has Poopy Pants @Lily been crying to you in PM again?

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age does not realize how much he's overpaid for a late model car when he could get just as much value and enjoyment from a similar car for much less & hold their values much better over time

I love new cars. A full warranty, an engine that nobody has abused, and seats that have not been shat in by someone like Poopy Pants @Lily.

And did I ever mention how fast it is?

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age feels so threatened by others who push their own wealth in his face

Huh?

When did anyone "push their wealth in my face"?

That never happened, you Senile Old Coot @Joe.

Hahahahaha!!!!

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age wears storebought FAKE Made in China World Series Belts because he wasn't good enough to play Pro Ball

Your jealously is obvious.

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age still acts like a 13 year old in a forum intended for adults

Do you get slapped silly by 13 year olds often?

...and finally

You can say that again!

I think it is interesting that a man at your advanced age so follically challenged has not yet considered a hair transplant or at least gluing his ass hairs to his head

It must be because that since I have a great body, kind smile, magnetic personality, etc. etc. etc. my hair situation is inconsequential.

And consider the benefit of washing and drying my hair in 45 seconds flat.

How old are you, Senile @Joe?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey Fuck Nuts!!

What is your Net Worth, Senile @Joe?

Nobody is obsessed with you, Senile @Joe.

You are just an easy target.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

In what way do you think that you compare with me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I compete with men locally when I play against them in hockey and baseball and pickle ball and foosball and Bid Euchre, you ignorant twat.

Has Poopy Pants @Lily been crying to you in PM again?

I love new cars. A full warranty, an engine that nobody has abused, and seats that have not been shat in by someone like Poopy Pants @Lily.

And did I ever mention how fast it is?

Huh?

When did anyone "push their wealth in my face"?

That never happened, you Senile Old Coot @Joe.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Your jealously is obvious.

Do you get slapped silly by 13 year olds often?

You can say that again!

It must be because that since I have a great body, kind smile, magnetic personality, etc. etc. etc. my hair situation is inconsequential.

And consider the benefit of washing and drying my hair in 45 seconds flat.

How old are you, Senile @Joe?
How old are you Howler, what are your plans for after alternative High School?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Hey Lex @The Prowler...

THIS is your REAL Competition:

DW0fv4BUMAI6Zw5

He is your age therefore he is your contemporary.

He lives in your town & won 2 Silver Medals in perhaps the most prestigious athletic discipline at the Winter Olympics. He should have gotten Gold in at least 1 Olympiad since Canada tied Sweden in regulation time.

Can you compete with him, Lex?

Can you skate & play hockey with him?

Have you asked him for a skills contest?

Do you have as much money as him?

Are you held in as high regard & social standing?

Are as good looking or at least 1/2 as smart as him?

Do you have as much hair?

Is your FAKE imitation World Series belt equivalent to his AUTHENTIC Olympic Medals?

Face it Lex. You come onto this forum because you can't compete with men your age of that calibre in your own town Lex.

If you could you wouldn't be on this forum Lex.

You hide in this forum because you cant face the reality of your insignificant Mundane Existence....Lex

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Senile @Joe, I love reading this:

Last edited: Today at 8:44 AM

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Can you compete with him, Lex?

In what way?

Can you skate & play hockey with him?

As far as I know, he dos not play hockey any more. And I referee just about every adult league in the area, so I would know.

It is quite possible that he has permanent injuries that prevent him from skating (or make it very painful). That happens to a lot of professional athletes.

Have you asked him for a skills contest?

No. And he has not asked me.

Do you have as much money as him?

I doubt it very much.

He comes from a very wealthy family and they own businesses in very lucrative sectors.

Are you held in as high regard & social standing?

I guess it would depend on who you ask. Some people know me and know the good work I do; some people know him and the good work he does.

Are as good looking or at least 1/2 as smart as him?

I think he is better looking than me (although women have told me that I am not good at judging men's looks), and I think I am significantly smarter than him.

Do you have as much hair?

On my back?

Is your FAKE imitation World Series belt equivalent to his AUTHENTIC Olympic Medals?

It is difficult to compare accomplishments in different sports.

Face it Lex. You come onto this forum because you can't compete with men your age of that calibre in your own town Lex.

I thought I just went over this a few posts ago....I will go find it for you, you forgetful old bitch.

And I did not even mention stop light drag racing.

If you could you wouldn't be on this forum Lex.

You hide in this forum because you cant face the reality of your insignificant Mundane Existence....Lex

I come here to hurt people, Senile @Joe.

More specifically....

People who deserve it.

People.

Like.

You.

Senile @Joe.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why, because he likes precious metals?

Senile @Joe does do a good job at flaming himself too, but....

I was replying to @Admin. , you clueless fuckwit.

I do too. Enough to buy 3 Corvettes. White or blue

I have enough investments to buy about 40 brand new C8 Corvettes. So what?!?

When did this turn into an "investment competition", you stooge?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, how old are you?

Based on your picture, I would guess 137 years and 7 months old.

Give me a hint. Higher or lower?