Guilty Pleasures

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know I shouldn’t say it but...I like these Norco’s a little too much. Just flushed the rest down the toilet. I’m going to bitch up and ride the pain out.

Food - cheesecake and Peaceful Lavender tea with extra coconut. Also, cheesy baked ziti.

List yours

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
HW4szbS.jpg

r8GEHmh.jpg

wpvkQ9V.jpg

cAVffvA.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good natural drugs, nice food, fast cars/bikes and Gta5...

Not in that order...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmmmaooooo

Shut the fuck up. I dont post at flame truth or Oaks board. Grow up. Constant bitchy drama isnt cute on women over 40.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lmmmaooooo

Shut the fuck up. I dont post at flame truth or Oaks board. Grow up. Constant bitchy drama isnt cute on women over 40.

You shut the fuck up, you stupid ugly bitch. No ones talking about your fucked up addictions or whore ass ways yet here you are, bringing them up in a thread that was positive. Then you PM people crying that your shit riddled life is being put on blast. At least now everyone sees you keep your own drama going.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmmmaooooo

You shut the fuck up, you stupid ugly bitch. No ones talking about your fucked up addictions or whore ass ways yet here you are, bringing them up in a thread that was positive. Then you PM people crying that your shit riddled life is being put on blast. At least now everyone sees you keep your own drama going.

You shut the fuck up, you whining ass peice of shit. You are the one ALWAYS complaining.

I dont PM anyone....the fuck? And you dont know fuck all about my life, you miserable projecting twat

So you whine AND lie and you actually try to blame the drama on other people when you the one always bitching.

Did they take your grey matter to pump in your ass or was it already there? Are you so stupid you dont think everyone reads YOU bringing your retarded fucking drama into a thread JUST because I posted in it?

It's not my problem you have no sense of humor and need to make everything about YOUR toxic cunty problems.

So shut the fuck up, if you dont want to post on a board with someone you dont like? Then go post where I dont. Or suck it the fuck up. YOU are the one with a problem no one gives a fuck about. Having shitty fits about it because someone you dont like posts in a thread, so of course you start bitching.

Grow. Up. It wasnt negative until YOU made it that way. Stop spewing and things are fine. Dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know enough to know that I should feel sorry for you. When I try to avoid you, here you come with your bullshit.

You just hit back with a long blah essay of exactly what I said about you. Minus the whore mess and drug addiction. What’s wrong...is my new ass bothering you? Are you upset that it might be *gasp* black-girl ish?

You posted your real life issues in my positive thread. I come here for fun, not to read about heroin and sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Poofer. Everyone has pretty much stfu about you and here you come, bringing it up again. Thanks tho...you just proved my point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know enough to know that I should feel sorry for you. When I try to avoid you, here you come with your bullshit.

You just hit back with a long blah essay of exactly what I said about you. Minus the whore mess and drug addiction. What’s wrong...is my new ass bothering you? Are you upset that it might be *gasp* black-girl ish?

You posted your real life issues in my positive thread.

No you really fucking don't, Flea. I'm very happy in my life and things are really good. I dont know where you assume otherwise, so it must your own misery you are projecting.

I made a VERY OBVIOUS joke. YOU are the only fucking person stupid, hateful and toxic to take it as anything but a funny comment. Looks like others understood it just fine

Does it piss you off that I can laugh at my own expense? Too gotdamn bad. Maybe go get some therapy to sort out why you have to be a shitty bitch 24/7 and cant grow up enough to coexist around people YOU have a problem with. No one else has to share your bullshit.

Maybe keep it to your fucking self? Becsuse you are the only one who bitches and complains. If you dont want to see me posting in a thread go to one of two boards that I dont go on. You dont have to get bitchy and make it about you everytime I post in thread you post in. I have ignored your petty ass every other time you've whined when I post. I literally roll my eyes because you are so fucking childish.

But if you continue you dont get to blame other people for the "drama". You are the one starting it every fucking time. You dont see me giving a fuck where you post.

And stop pretending I give enough a shit to pm people anything about your merry band of fucktards. I'm not like you cretins, I say what I gotta say in public. You peoples constant shit fest isn't important enough to PM about.. to anyone but you idiots.

Now go shove your shit attitude up your ass because its you with the problem.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Uhh yeah, I do know. Unfortunately. Not cuz I wanted to read it either.

I’m not bothering with the rest of that blathering concoction of bullshit. You’re just seeking out attention, as usual. Ignoring you ain’t even an option anymore cuz you shit up every thread with your sad real life problems.

Btw- I don’t gotta do a damn thing but lay here, stay pretty and breathe. You’re ruining this forum just like you’ve ruined SG and BC. Thank fuck Oak and CW know to keep you the fuck out of their forums.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Back to the topic -

Root beer floats, banana ice cream from Coldstone and Marie Calenders Banana cream pie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, you clearly DONT. But sure, go wonder about it while you destroy your body to feel better about YOU.

Tearing down other peoples lives, that you dont know a fucking thing about is something miserable people do. You are constantly childish and vapid.

Which is the REAL reason why ignoring me doesn't work. You CANT. You are a nasty shit person who can't get past your personal dramas, cant take responsibility for your negativity and its pathetic.

Go fix your own fucking life and stop assuming others are as miserable as you. I clearly dont give a shit what you think of me, and no one does either, so go talk your stupid mess with the rest of the shitbag misery crew and keep your negative bullshit at bay if you want to complain so damn much.

Bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can we get back to the goodies?

Beavertails... mmm

348s.jpg

We can try. This thread is pretty much fucked now, along with the countless other threads this ho has ruined.

Well it's because of YOU and your bullshit so maybe apologize to the people you constantly try to drag into your petty cesspool of nonstop hate.

Waaahhhh Flea doesn't like someone so she shits on her own threads and whines about it.

Lmao. Imagine being over 40 and mentally 13. That's you Flea. So sorry that someone you constantly bash bashes you back. Go suck a dick.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No, you clearly DONT. But sure, go wonder about it while you destroy your body to feel better about YOU.

Tearing down other peoples lives, that you dont know a fucking thing about is something miserable people do. You are constantly childish and vapid.

Which is the REAL reason why ignoring me doesn't work. You CANT. You are a nasty shit person who can't get past your personal dramas, cant take responsibility for your negativity and its pathetic.

Go fix your own fucking life and stop assuming others are as miserable as you. I clearly dont give a shit what you think of me, and no one does either, so go talk your stupid mess with the rest of the shitbag misery crew and keep your negative bullshit at bay if you want to complain so damn much.

Bitch.

There you go hating on my ass again. What the fuck did it ever do to you other than look good as fuck LOL. At least my shit is paid for.

You’re awfully angry for someone with such a happy life. As for sucking dick, I’ll leave that to you. You’ve had more in your mouth than I’ve had in my coochie. Skank

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Can we get back to the goodies?

Beavertails... mmm

348s.jpg

Never had one of those! They look good! Pastry covered in chocolate and semen??? Yummy.

It looks like one of those ghetto honeybuns you get in gas stations and party stores(not sure if that's just a Michigan thing) only with chocolate on it.

Oh we have those but we call them "bear claws".