Gun Control in America

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Instead of cracking down on law abiding firearm owners why not crack down on thugs,gang bangers and criminals.

You know as a test run.

125230750-3680010555362763-4308105217078773545-n.jpg

Satan

Factory Bastard
Instead of cracking down on law abiding firearm owners why not crack down on thugs,gang bangers and criminals.

You know as a test run.

125230750-3680010555362763-4308105217078773545-n.jpg
Correct: gun control. If you abide to the law, there is nothing to fear

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone has a gun I feel like I should to what’s going on here.
Best to start our with a .22 to practice with. A revolver is always a good idea. If you want something in a 9mm, start with something steel framed. Its heavy but you'll break your flinch habit quicker and easier.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m thinking about buying a couple ARs
Spend about $1000 on something with pic rails like a Diamondback or BRO. Then upgrade the trigger with a 2 stage Geissele and the bolt carrier with something nickel plated. I suggest Lantac. You could go hog wild and buy Daniel Defense but they're $2200+ for something with a 2 stage trigger and a nickel BCG.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As you all know, I have more guns than Carter has pills. Only about 1/8 of them are "weapons of war". Now I bought these perfectly legal "weapons of war" specifically because one day, the government or some foreign invader is gonna need a beat down. Say for instance, the people of the fabled "insurrection" were all armed with AR-15's and ACTUALLY wanted to overthrow the gubmints. joe bidens F-15's and nukes wouldnt have done jack shit and we'd currently have a NEW government. Some day, my heirs WILL need these revolutionary tools!

I have several shotty's that are practical for hunting. One is only good for killing people. It literally has no other use or reason to exist. It was specifically designed for that. I suppose its a weapon of war because its the preferred choice of the military. +1 on the weapons of war.

I have several pistols that are either novelties or not practical in todays world whatsoever. I mean, a .44 mag sounds all scary but it holds 1/3 the rounds my 9's hold and the recoil is absurd for most users...but its fun as hell (to me) to shoot! What do I shoot with it? targets, cans, etc. I suppose I could shoot some furry woodland creatures but my .22 is much much better for that! Now even tho its the very last thing I would want to use for defense, offense, or hunting, most of you clown libtards are freaked out by it! Its because you're DUMB, SCARED RABBITS!

I've got a few pistols that would be good for self defense. They're all either 9mm or 38/357. Consequently, these are whats commonly used by jig-a-booze in shooting sprees. Why? Because they're cheap, easy to handle, and ammo is readily available, albeit its just ball ammo. You clown libs should educate yourselves as to what FMJ is. Thats why most shooting victims in the Chicongo dont die! They get hit with a non expanding FMJ that slips right past all the good stuff. jig-r-booze aint spending $2 a round for jacketed hollow points that not only expand, but form sharp edges that slice through shit, causing massive bleeding.

I dont hunt, period....unless you consider killing varmints on the farm hunting, but thats really more like shooting fish in a barrel. Still, I own a few bolt action rifles. They're worthless for anything other than deer type hunting. I'd only kill deer as a means of pest control and I'd leave the carcass to rot without using anything and without remorse. I'd sooner live off Jack Links than venison. Its AWFUL! And feeding the poor? Well, I already pay $40K/yr+ in taxes so I've already done that. FUK THEM BUMS! (Not literally Flynn).

Libs used to bellyache about cheap pistols back in the 70's and 80's. They tried to outlaw pistols entirely in many places and were more than a little successful. They actually made some sense back then but for some stupid reason, they pivoted to assault weapons that dont hardly ever get used in mass killings, let alone the day to day slog in urban shitholes. My suggestion is they go back to this anti pistol tactic and leave the "weapons of war" alone.

Weapons of war is what the 2nd Amendment protects after all!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why, becuse some prancing assed faggit lib said so? HELL NAW!

"Dear Americans, If you CAN leave the house as pictured above, you are BOTH brave AND free!!!"
OK stand your ground fag, I will draw on you. Until you convince me you are not the mass shooter du jour
With like crayons?
I imagine for a lot of the gun queens, that might be all it would take.
People all over leave the house armed. You cant do shit about it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder what would happen to you is you got attacked & you didn't have your trusty gun beside you.

Or yer too slow to grab it.

Then what....Lokmeer!?

Ya'd be better off investing in Tae Kwan Do or some other Martial Art Bud.

Might save your life better and faster, eh?

As you all know, I have more guns than Carter has pills. Only about 1/8 of them are "weapons of war". Now I bought these perfectly legal "weapons of war" specifically because one day, the government or some foreign invader is gonna need a beat down. Say for instance, the people of the fabled "insurrection" were all armed with AR-15's and ACTUALLY wanted to overthrow the gubmints. joe bidens F-15's and nukes wouldnt have done jack shit and we'd currently have a NEW government. Some day, my heirs WILL need these revolutionary tools!

I have several shotty's that are practical for hunting. One is only good for killing people. It literally has no other use or reason to exist. It was specifically designed for that. I suppose its a weapon of war because its the preferred choice of the military. +1 on the weapons of war.

I have several pistols that are either novelties or not practical in todays world whatsoever. I mean, a .44 mag sounds all scary but it holds 1/3 the rounds my 9's hold and the recoil is absurd for most users...but its fun as hell (to me) to shoot! What do I shoot with it? targets, cans, etc. I suppose I could shoot some furry woodland creatures but my .22 is much much better for that! Now even tho its the very last thing I would want to use for defense, offense, or hunting, most of you clown libtards are freaked out by it! Its because you're DUMB, SCARED RABBITS!

I've got a few pistols that would be good for self defense. They're all either 9mm or 38/357. Consequently, these are whats commonly used by jig-a-booze in shooting sprees. Why? Because they're cheap, easy to handle, and ammo is readily available, albeit its just ball ammo. You clown libs should educate yourselves as to what FMJ is. Thats why most shooting victims in the Chicongo dont die! They get hit with a non expanding FMJ that slips right past all the good stuff. jig-r-booze aint spending $2 a round for jacketed hollow points that not only expand, but form sharp edges that slice through shit, causing massive bleeding.

I dont hunt, period....unless you consider killing varmints on the farm hunting, but thats really more like shooting fish in a barrel. Still, I own a few bolt action rifles. They're worthless for anything other than deer type hunting. I'd only kill deer as a means of pest control and I'd leave the carcass to rot without using anything and without remorse. I'd sooner live off Jack Links than venison. Its AWFUL! And feeding the poor? Well, I already pay $40K/yr+ in taxes so I've already done that. FUK THEM BUMS! (Not literally Flynn).

Libs used to bellyache about cheap pistols back in the 70's and 80's. They tried to outlaw pistols entirely in many places and were more than a little successful. They actually made some sense back then but for some stupid reason, they pivoted to assault weapons that dont hardly ever get used in mass killings, let alone the day to day slog in urban shitholes. My suggestion is they go back to this anti pistol tactic and leave the "weapons of war" alone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder what would happen to you is you got attacked & you didn't have your trusty gun beside you.

Or yer too slow to grab it.

Then what....Lokmeer!?

Ya'd be better off investing in Tae Kwan Do or some other Martial Art Bud.

Might save your life better and faster, eh?

What if I'm a black belt and some nigger walks up and shoots me in the back of the head while I'm pumping gas, josephine? All that karate money WASTED! You retarded fukin cuck! I'd have been better off buying 2 more pistols to hand down to my kids!

• Funny
Reactions: Joe