Gun Control in America

Out of control.
Take the guns and rowdy gunowners to an internment type facility to desensitize them. Its an infatuation is all and its out of control!
Some people are out of control and will kill you without a second thought. I don't like the thought of having to shoot someone either but if it's to save your life or someone else's you don't have a choice.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Gun control= Hitting your target- - - - - - -

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
You just wait until Thursday Mr. Rosenstien HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA .. NEXT !!

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
What a dumb ass video!!!

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I own many guns. All are locked in a gun safe. I do not carry, nor do I want to. I do not believe personally that a gun is the best means of home defense, but do not try to keep others from doing so. I find the belief that "the police will protect me" absurd. Very seldom do the police prevent crime from happening or stop one in progress. I also find it completely insane to believe that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will prevent crime. I and many of my friends have owned multiple guns for many years and not a single one has ever been used in the commission of a crime. What good will taking our guns away do toward preventing crimes that never occurred anyway?

I also have 2 friends who bought AR-15's simply because they believed Obama was going to get laws passed confiscating them. That impressed me as being pretty weird too.

I lived in Chicago for awhile, and have lived in the area for 25 years. It has always pissed me off that the MSM blames Chicago's crime and murder levels on guns, and not on the shitbags committing the crimes and murders.
OK so if you don't carry, and you don't think guns are the best means of home defense, why do you own "many guns"?

Personally I think everyone should have one so everyone is on equal footing, criminal and law abiding citizen. But I m curious with the views you expressed why you own them.

Heisenberg

Dedicated Deviant
I used to target shoot, especially long range. I have not done that for years. I am considering selling them off. I enjoyed collecting them, but it's time for someone else to enjoy them.

The reason I will not use a gun for home defense is because I have neighbors close by. IF I were to miss there is a great possibility the shot could go through a wall or window and hit a neighbor's house or worse yet, a neighbor. That is just a risk I am not willing to take.

I live in an area where armed break-ins are incredibly rare. I do not sleep with a gun by my bed. Should someone break in I probably can't get to a gun anyway, so I prefer a bat. However, I have always felt that if I lived in an area where I feared for my safety, I needed to move.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 20442,

The reason I will not use a gun for home defense is because I have neighbors close by. IF I were to miss there is a great possibility the shot could go through a wall or window and hit a neighbor's house or worse yet, a neighbor. That is just a risk I am not willing to take.
.[/QUOTE]

Back when I only had a 44 mag had the same worry's so now keep my 9mm on the night stand and a shot gun under the bed and for the record it's pretty hard to miss in a house when most shots would be 15 feet or less- - - - - -
PS-And fuck the neighbor,don't like him anyways- - -- - - -

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Heisenberg --- >"I lived in an area where I feared for my safety, I needed to move."

Where I live (20 minutes from Detroit) The burbs are being hit the hardest. A lot of affluent neighborhoods are targeted for home invasions. Even though you don't fear for your safety, no one is immune to crime … Criminals don't give 2 fucks where you live...

MasterBlaster

Listen To Me
Elite Bastards
I've got a good pic to post about this but since this board makes me go out, find a host site, upload the pic, attach the pic, then post the pic... goddamn! What's that? Five fucking steps?

FTS

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I've got a good pic to post about this but since this board makes me go out, find a host site, upload the pic, attach the pic, then post the pic... goddamn! What's that? Five fucking steps?

FTS
It is a pain in the ass to do this.. I use Imgur and it works great. But yeah.. You're right it is lengthy for one picture :/

MasterBlaster

Listen To Me
Elite Bastards
I've had a forum for nearly 14 years and you can upload all the pics you want. Server space don't cost shit. BF himself recently joined my place, hence me looking back here and seeing it was back and I wasn't banned anymore. I never understood why BF don't up his game to be at least level with all the other online communities that are out there.

It's actually quite lame. Who wants to be a supporter of a site like this? Dilf is the biggest draw? Really?

Top Bottom