Gun Control in America

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Looking at buying another gun at the next show.

Now Im hearing the NRA is going broke and will not make it past 2018. Who will save it??
It's just(good marketing)a smoke screen to get gun owner's to fork out more $$$$$$$- - - - - - - -

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
I always carry a 9mm.

Have a 12 gauge in the house with 00buck waiting for anyone that wants to come through the door. Police do not stop crime they just show up after the fact to take a report.
Got my 12ga pump under the edge of the bed as we speak. My second favorite sound is the sound of a pump shotgun being cycled. 1st favorite? Hearing the BMG 50 bolt rack. God that's orgasmic!

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Violence is inherent in the human identity. That's the reason gun controlled Chicago is out of control when it comes to crimes involving guns that are theoretically not supposed to be there.

We humans are an apex predator species, which means that a lot of what we prey on is... other humans. Particularly the ones who can't fight back. That's why most mass shootings take place in "gun free" schools rather than at police stations.
I thought schools get shot up because it was the source of the shooters angst, bullying, popular kids that made them feel inadequate, could be the gun free part though .

Bear

Master Prestige
Violence is inherent in the human identity. That's the reason gun controlled Chicago is out of control when it comes to crimes involving guns that are theoretically not supposed to be there.

We humans are an apex predator species, which means that a lot of what we prey on is... other humans. Particularly the ones who can't fight back. That's why most mass shootings take place in "gun free" schools rather than at police stations.
I thought schools get shot up because it was the source of the shooters angst, bullying, popular kids that made them feel inadequate, could be the gun free part though .
Or it could be something like this...

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I AM a NRA member.. and I own 2 guns. A 9mm that stays by my bed for protection and a .22 because SOMEDAY I'm going to shoot that little bastard ground hog that is undermining the fuck out of my back shed!! HAHA... I am AGAINST any form of gun control... I live 20 minutes from Detroit and a lot of crime comes to the burbs from that city.. and I would NOT have piece of mind if I didn't have my gun by my bedside.. :p Oh and I'm sick and tired of whiney libtards bitching about guns... If you don't want one.. Fuckin don't have one.. but STOP trying to take the right away from others, ffs..

Sock Town

Factory Bastard
We need gun presence here to keep the Chinamen out.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I AM a NRA member.. and I own 2 guns. A 9mm that stays by my bed for protection and a .22 because SOMEDAY I'm going to shoot that little bastard ground hog that is undermining the fuck out of my back shed!! HAHA... I am AGAINST any form of gun control... I live 20 minutes from Detroit and a lot of crime comes to the burbs from that city.. and I would NOT have piece of mind if I didn't have my gun by my bedside.. :p Oh and I'm sick and tired of whiney libtards bitching about guns... If you don't want one.. Fuckin don't have one.. but STOP trying to take the right away from others, ffs..
YA !! By gum dangITTT lol

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Men are jerks what are you going to do though? All they want is sex or someone to make them food. I dont really need 'protected' do I???? Police everywhere here these days. I dont like girls much though so yeah, what are you going to do?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Guns are good for women, if somebody tries to rape you just put the barrel of your gun in their ass. If they resist, shoot them up the asshole.
:rightON:

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
Men are jerks what are you going to do though? All they want is sex or someone to make them food. I dont really need 'protected' do I???? Police everywhere here these days. I dont like girls much though so yeah, what are you going to do?

Sex is overrated and I cook my own fucking food. Now what? Police everywhere? And? They don't prevent crime. They respond to it. They're not there to protect you or anyone else. Lmfao. Are you really that ignorant?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I carry a FS-9 all the time cause Cops are to heavy and yes I have a permit to carry and when I am at home my pistol is on my night stand and not lock up in a fucking safe- - - - - -

Kilroy

...was here.

Sex is overrated and I cook my own fucking food. Now what? Police everywhere? And? They don't prevent crime. They respond to it. They're not there to protect you or anyone else. Lmfao. Are you really that ignorant?
So you're just encountering a feminist for the very first time, I take it.

EDIT: I should amend that. There are different kinds of feminists. First wave? 100% agree with them. Second wave? Eh... touch more sketchy, but on most things, okay. Third wave? Fuck outta here. They're not even feminists, just neo-Marxists and misandrists. Fuck 'em. Metaphorically. Don't actually have sex with them under any circumstances.

Heisenberg

Dedicated Deviant
I own many guns. All are locked in a gun safe. I do not carry, nor do I want to. I do not believe personally that a gun is the best means of home defense, but do not try to keep others from doing so. I find the belief that "the police will protect me" absurd. Very seldom do the police prevent crime from happening or stop one in progress. I also find it completely insane to believe that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will prevent crime. I and many of my friends have owned multiple guns for many years and not a single one has ever been used in the commission of a crime. What good will taking our guns away do toward preventing crimes that never occurred anyway?

I also have 2 friends who bought AR-15's simply because they believed Obama was going to get laws passed confiscating them. That impressed me as being pretty weird too.

I lived in Chicago for awhile, and have lived in the area for 25 years. It has always pissed me off that the MSM blames Chicago's crime and murder levels on guns, and not on the shitbags committing the crimes and murders.

Top Bottom