Gun control= Hitting your target- - - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
42443922_468867050299397_339872233990127616_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You just wait until Thursday Mr. Rosenstien HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA .. NEXT !!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I own many guns. All are locked in a gun safe. I do not carry, nor do I want to. I do not believe personally that a gun is the best means of home defense, but do not try to keep others from doing so. I find the belief that "the police will protect me" absurd. Very seldom do the police prevent crime from happening or stop one in progress. I also find it completely insane to believe that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will prevent crime. I and many of my friends have owned multiple guns for many years and not a single one has ever been used in the commission of a crime. What good will taking our guns away do toward preventing crimes that never occurred anyway?

I also have 2 friends who bought AR-15's simply because they believed Obama was going to get laws passed confiscating them. That impressed me as being pretty weird too.

I lived in Chicago for awhile, and have lived in the area for 25 years. It has always pissed me off that the MSM blames Chicago's crime and murder levels on guns, and not on the shitbags committing the crimes and murders.
OK so if you don't carry, and you don't think guns are the best means of home defense, why do you own "many guns"?

Personally I think everyone should have one so everyone is on equal footing, criminal and law abiding citizen. But I m curious with the views you expressed why you own them.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I used to target shoot, especially long range. I have not done that for years. I am considering selling them off. I enjoyed collecting them, but it's time for someone else to enjoy them.

The reason I will not use a gun for home defense is because I have neighbors close by. IF I were to miss there is a great possibility the shot could go through a wall or window and hit a neighbor's house or worse yet, a neighbor. That is just a risk I am not willing to take.

I live in an area where armed break-ins are incredibly rare. I do not sleep with a gun by my bed. Should someone break in I probably can't get to a gun anyway, so I prefer a bat. However, I have always felt that if I lived in an area where I feared for my safety, I needed to move.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 20442,

The reason I will not use a gun for home defense is because I have neighbors close by. IF I were to miss there is a great possibility the shot could go through a wall or window and hit a neighbor's house or worse yet, a neighbor. That is just a risk I am not willing to take.
.[/QUOTE]

Back when I only had a 44 mag had the same worry's so now keep my 9mm on the night stand and a shot gun under the bed and for the record it's pretty hard to miss in a house when most shots would be 15 feet or less- - - - - -
PS-And fuck the neighbor,don't like him anyways- - -- - - -

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heisenberg --- >"I lived in an area where I feared for my safety, I needed to move."

Where I live (20 minutes from Detroit) The burbs are being hit the hardest. A lot of affluent neighborhoods are targeted for home invasions. Even though you don't fear for your safety, no one is immune to crime … Criminals don't give 2 fucks where you live...

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I've got a good pic to post about this but since this board makes me go out, find a host site, upload the pic, attach the pic, then post the pic... goddamn! What's that? Five fucking steps?

FTS

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got a good pic to post about this but since this board makes me go out, find a host site, upload the pic, attach the pic, then post the pic... goddamn! What's that? Five fucking steps?

FTS
It is a pain in the ass to do this.. I use Imgur and it works great. But yeah.. You're right it is lengthy for one picture :/

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I've had a forum for nearly 14 years and you can upload all the pics you want. Server space don't cost shit. BF himself recently joined my place, hence me looking back here and seeing it was back and I wasn't banned anymore. I never understood why BF don't up his game to be at least level with all the other online communities that are out there.

It's actually quite lame. Who wants to be a supporter of a site like this? Dilf is the biggest draw? Really?

Reactions: X

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I always carry a 9mm.

Have a 12 gauge in the house with 00buck waiting for anyone that wants to come through the door. Police do not stop crime they just show up after the fact to take a report.

The SCOTUS ruled a long time ago the police don't have a duty to protect anyone or even respond to emergencies.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links but I'm going to do it anyway and let an admin or mod sort it out if it's not allowed.

The police 'protect and serve' the state, not you:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The state prohibiting citizens to own guns while not being able to claim they've made society safe, is basically a policy where they declaw cats, then throw them out into the wilderness to be vulnerable.
The citizen's duty is to hope they will not be fed upon and to be prepared to flee from danger. Or, break the law and realize it's better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I always carry a 9mm.

Have a 12 gauge in the house with 00buck waiting for anyone that wants to come through the door. Police do not stop crime they just show up after the fact to take a report.

The SCOTUS ruled a long time ago the police don't have a duty to protect anyone or even respond to emergencies.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links but I'm going to do it anyway and let an admin or mod sort it out if it's not allowed.

"Gun opponents who argue "the police will protect you" are a menace to your safety. They are also flat wrong. I am not referring to the overwhelming inability of police to combat crime. Why state the obvious? I am referring to the fact that the police have no duty whatsoever to protect you against criminals. That's not in the job description of 'police officer.' The courts have recognized this fact for over a century."

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Cop once told me if someone breaks into your home and threatens you then shoot to kill not to wound or cripple.He said you will still be taken into custody but there will only be one side to the story..... Yours.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I know cops hate whistleblowers within their ranks who expose police corruption and misconduct. Check out Frank Serpico for a good example. I've never seen the movie but Al Pacino plays Frank Serpico in the movie 'Serpico'.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I always carry a 9mm.

"Gun opponents who argue "the police will protect you" are a menace to your safety. They are also flat wrong. I am not referring to the overwhelming inability of police to combat crime. Why state the obvious? I am referring to the fact that the police have no duty whatsoever to protect you against criminals. That's not in the job description of 'police officer.' The courts have recognized this fact for over a century."

It makes sense cops would be ineffective at dealing with crime if they can't even get "the few bad apples" under control.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Cop once told me if someone breaks into your home and threatens you then shoot to kill not to wound or cripple.He said you will still be taken into custody but there will only be one side to the story..... Yours.

Plus they won't come back and sue you- - - - - - -

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And in that situation, I would unload my entire weapon. "Sorry Officer, I panicked and clearly was only thinking of the danger I was in, and my own safety." Might even wait a minute or two to call 911 to let the fucker bleed out.