Guys who don't eat pussy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how the soy squad avoids this thread like the plague

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

You're a moron, you know that?

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

@Dove, there some of that great rightie love you're so proud of. ^^^^^^

Yeah, well, Strapon, I wouldn't share my most amazing experiences with you for 10,000 shares of Amazon, so you'll never know just how wrong you are.

Yeah I know this guy in person though. It may not seem like it considering how you know him on boards.. but he really is one of the best men.

Way above the basic scrotes that seem to way outnumber any decent men.

Once upon time, I was so madly in love with this guy I left everything I owned to go be with him. Gross eh?

I dont regret it :D

He's a fucking shit head. You have terrible taste in men. That has been well established.
But if we were at a party together you’d be begging to whisper sweet nothings into the eye of my healthy cock

Oh, right.
One night with me and you’d be storming the capitol on your broomstick like a jihadist with a maga hat on

I’d rearrange your fucking soul

LMAO. No, you wouldn't, Mr Delusional. I've had that done already, quite a few times, and you have no fucking idea.
Bullshit.

Liberal males are afraid of pussy. You’d have to let your dog come shit on it just to get one anywhere near it

Brainfail, aka @Breakfall , is going to want to ban you for that political comment. Keep it on the Politics board, buster.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aren’t we supposed to be talking about eating pussy here? :Gimme:
Notice how the lib beta males stay away from this thread?

But post a pic of a big hairy dick and holiday & admin will come river dancing in with shit eating grins on their faces

Did I ever tell you about the far leftist dude I dated back when I was 20?

This guy was not just girlier than me, he had an actual tantrum because he couldnt get me off, threw a fit when I had him walk with me out to the barn at my families old property because the grass tickled him and he freaked about about fucking garden snakes....he also wanted me to fuck another guy in front of him.

That one lasted 2 weeks lol. NEVER again.

I would bet money that guy is antifa today lol

More politics. But it's a rightie, so it's cool with @Breakfall

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

Yeah, well, Strapon, I wouldn't share my most amazing experiences with you for 10,000 shares of Amazon, so you'll never know just how wrong you are.

Yeah I know this guy in person though. It may not seem like it considering how you know him on boards.. but he really is one of the best men.

Once upon time, I was so madly in love with this guy I left everything I owned to go be with him. Gross eh?

He's a fucking shit head. You have terrible taste in men. That has been well established.
But if we were at a party together you’d be begging to whisper sweet nothings into the eye of my healthy cock

Oh, right.
One night with me and you’d be storming the capitol on your broomstick like a jihadist with a maga hat on

LMAO. No, you wouldn't, Mr Delusional. I've had that done already, quite a few times, and you have no fucking idea.
Bullshit.

Liberal males are afraid of pussy. You’d have to let your dog come shit on it just to get one anywhere near it

Brainfail, aka @Breakfall , is going to want to ban you for that political comment. Keep it on the Politics board, buster.

It's not politics itself that Breakfall is complaining about. They are complaining this Q intentionally shit stirs and has reported peoples image hosting accounts because they photochopped him.

And they dont like the politically motivated fighting ending up on nonpolitical threads.

Not just general silly comments. The actual direct political shit slinging.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

It's not politics itself that Breakfall is complaining about. They are complaining this Q intentionally shit stirs and has reported peoples image hosting accounts because they photochopped him.

And they dont like the politically motivated fighting ending up on nonpolitical threads.

No, Dovey. @Breakfall is following ME all over the board, telling me to stop posting about politics. He got BF to move the politics forum and to tell me to rein in the politics, and he's telling me what I should post about and calling me cunt, etc. I'm pretty fucking sick of it, especially since cons post political comments all over this site, including direct political slinging. The problem with partisan politics is one side always sees everything they do as fine, and everything the other side does as wrong. There is no balance in partisan politics. You yourself have posted many, many long diatribes in which you insult leftists in very nasty ways. Don't deny it.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

No, Dovey. @Breakfall is following ME all over the board, telling me to stop posting about politics. He got BF to move the politics forum and to tell me to rein in the politics, and he's telling me what I should post about and calling me cunt, etc. I'm pretty fucking sick of it, especially since cons post political comments all over this site, including direct political slinging. The problem with partisan politics is one side always sees everything they do as fine, and everything the other side does as wrong. There is no balance in partisan politics. You yourself have posted many, many long diatribes in which you insult leftists in very nasty ways. Don't deny it.

I'm not going to deny that, when I do that I'm directly responding to being insulted in nasty ways.

And when I DONT insult back and just point out how unessesary the insult flung at me was, i get laughed at.

I have no idea what's going on with you and Breakfall. Yesterday was the first day in several that I spent any meaningful time on boards.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

I'm not going to deny that, when I do that I'm directly responding to being insulted in nasty ways.

And when I DONT insult back and just point out how unessesary the insult flung at me was, i get laughed at.

I have no idea what's going on with you and Breakfall. Yesterday was the first day in several that I spent any meaningful time on boards.

Brainfail is having a very extended breakdown over the fact that I post about politics and Q and I agree on some things. He despises leftists and he is convinced Q is a pedophile, yet he refuses to post evidence, and gets very angry with me when I don't agree to stop speaking to Q. That's it.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

So...have you eaten pussy? Just curious...I need to raise my IQ! :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

So...have you eaten pussy? Just curious...I need to raise my IQ! :LOL1:

I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Brainfail is having a very extended breakdown over the fact that I post about politics and Q and I agree on some things. He despises leftists and he is convinced Q is a pedophile, yet he refuses to post evidence, and gets very angry with me when I don't agree to stop speaking to Q. That's it.
He’s (maxis735 aka Q) all over the dubious porn internet ffs you dull chop!
But seriously...have you eaten pussy like a champ? :Grin3:

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I'm personally don't enjoy it and never have, maybe 4 Trevors bdays, but makes me uncomfortable and unsanitary.
I also don't sleep around so there's that.
Boys who brag usually don't have sex.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm personally don't enjoy it and never have, maybe 4 Trevors bdays, but makes me uncomfortable and unsanitary.
I also don't sleep around so there's that.
Boys who brag usually don't have sex.
I’m hygienically OCD...but when it comes you a female’s pussy and arse, all that goes completely out the window. And you’re a grown woman, you shouldn’t be hanging around with braggart boys!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I never have and never will.

God fucked up by putting the golf course next to the sewage plant.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll break it down…

Piggie Smells suffers from adult ADD stemming from untreated childhood ADHD. This is origin of his obsessive and compulsive presence online.

Distractibility impedes on your ability to be intimate… and the man could not find a clit with GPS navigation and a pin dropped.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have pulled a man’s head up from going down under the sheets during a first encounter. It’s too personal for newbie sex. I also don’t give it right away. Sex is sex… but blowing every dude you have sex with seems skanky.