Happy New Jear Bastard Cracktory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did Dovzo drop another “me first” snore bomb that fizzled out?

She tried. It was the rehashed shit she copied off WEBMD.

At this point we've all seen the episodes set on rerun.

Season 1

Episode 1). Dovey cries because everyone hates her.

Episode 2). Dovey becomes the "victim."

Episode 3). It's everyone else's fault.

Episode 4). Dovey will ask for the 3,412,346th time how she's a forum slut.

Episode 5). Dovey will post her life in a post made to make people feel sorry for her.

Episode 6). Dovey will then lash out at all the people P.I. mining her after she posted 112 pages of her drug induced personal exploits.

Episode 7). Dovey will post long winded posts doctored from WEBMD about nothing.

Episode 8). Dovey will threaten to use heroin again if people keep bringing up her P.I.

Episode 9). Announces how she's the victim in all of this while stating that other people have done the same shit she has.

Seasons 2-556

Rinse and fucking repeat.

Holy Shit...I almost missed this post.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And @RAVEN and other retards fall for it every single time...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Season 1

Episode 5). Dovey will post her life in a post made to make people feel sorry for her.

Episode 6). Dovey will then lash out at all the people P.I. mining her after she posted 112 pages of her drug induced personal exploits.

Episode 7). Dovey will post long winded posts doctored from WEBMD about nothing.

Episode 8). Dovey will threaten to use heroin again if people keep bringing up her P.I.

Episode 9). Announces how she's the victim in all of this while stating that other people have done the same shit she has.

Seasons 2-556

Obviously. They're too damn insecure or stupid or both to see the pattern.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Season 1

Seasons 2-556

Obviously. They're too damn insecure or stupid or both to see the pattern.

A new word..."stupicure"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why don't you poast a time stamped pic of yourself, like you've been challenged to do numerous times over the years?

Hell, even one of your FT comrades mentioned it earlier....

I await the excuses.

Why don't YOU post a picture? Because you can't, because those pictures are not yours and they haven't aged one single day while you have.

Who were you trying to catfish? Flea? Dovey? SHAMPAIN?

Catfisher Aryan said:
You could actually vouch for me here, but I know you won't. Apparently my pics are fake, LMAO.

White flag noted.

Why not just give up the e-trannie routine ffs...

I see.

So you do finally admit to catfishing posters with your fake ass pictures?

Who have I tried to "catfish" exactly?

Why on earth would you post pictures that are not of you? You just do that because you're ashamed of how you look?

Or.

You're trying to catcish minorities because you find Latino and African American women sultry, but knowing that you really look like Homer Simpson would be a turn off even for those "people."

The pictures I posted are real. Sorry about your jealousy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn flipped-out when I asked him to post a picture of himself holding two fingers up with one hand and three up with the other. Just a random pose that I knew he was unlikely to find the chick he was stalking doing.

He has been spiraling downwards ever since.

At this stage it's so obvious it's a fella that even a toddler could figure it out.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lily

danny-devito-batman-returns-1992-FHPHDA.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dont ya’ll get tired of slinging the same shit?

That requires brain cells. They really are too fucking stupid to do anything else.

I'm still unsure if the retards making UP shit is because they slightly smarter, or just too stupid to understand what's actually going on.

They are too stupid and insecure to see this pattern. Even with people telling them. Bahahaha.

Fucking idiots.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of which, I think Lily is very pretty. And smart. And funny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I doesnt seem like it's been 3 years since I took my husband back.

But it has been.

Maybe I should arrange something specail to mark the occasion?

Something that doesnt involve a pawn shop or bus station?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The whole "omg Dovey cheated on her husband" shit is retarded.

Firstly, lots of married people cheat. I would rather be the married cheater than ever be the side piece. Only an insecure dipshit thinks being a side fuck to a married person is a compliment of some sort.

Poofer likes this narrative because he enjoys pretending that he finally got one over on another man. In his hood ape brain, he thinks if a woman cheated on her husband with him....its because he had something another man didnt.

I mean its true....he definately had things my husband doesnt have. Like low standards, a cluster b personality disorder and a willingness to lap up crumbs like a starving dog.

What kind of retarded, low self esteem fuckwad tries to brag about getting used by someone else's spouse? He is very stuck on being at an even LOWER status with me than what he was.

Being willing and flattered to be some meat sack for a married liar who is using you behind the back of the person who is their primary concern and main priority is even more pathetic than being a new person who cant accept the just going with the flow and demanding way too much way too soon. But whatever.

You wanna reduce yourself to the level of halpless concubine who wasnt even empowered enough to say "no, I dont want to do this" you go on with that. It doesnt jive with the whole "dovey was begging for a relationship and she was gullible and I did it for content" mess. There isnt much lower than a man who is willing to bang another man's wife in the shadows because he isnt worthy of being claimed or even admitted too.

Dont get me twisted....I have a very low opinion of Poofer. It just wasnt quite THAT low, however....I recognize that I'm an optimist thinker who enjoys seeing the good in others until they prove to me otherwise.

And if this the level he is determined to be on, so be it lol.

No amount of trying to slam everyone involve BUT the big player of the year who was nothing more than a cheap random moron who let himself be used as a tool in another person's marital drama bragging about being some slick home wrecker doesnt change that. Only desperate and gullible skanks mess around with married people. You really gotta be next level morally bankrupt to brag and get an ego boost out of that while also trying to pretend you had some upper hand.

It IS a common thing from people who are the other person in affairs to be delusional about the....arrangement....though.

People ALWAYS cheat down. Quality partners dont settle and are NOT down to be another person's dirty secret. Only desperate stupid fucks are willing to do that.

Either he was the "other man" and everything that comes with being the moron beta on the side...from his lack of employment, lack of ability to drive and his cut off sweat pants.... or I was begging him to come live with me in a van and be my fat Trex armed housewife.

It literally cannot be both. In reality its neither.....both this novel is getting written even if it takes 5 years and no one even wants to read it so we may as well develope a coherent plot.

How do we best make Poofer the victim who did all the victimizing while simultaneously making me NOT the victim who was victimized?

And if my husband took my skank ass BACK... that means we were not together at that point. Otherwise he wouldnt taking me BACK. Maybe go with "oh man that cuck didnt even boot her!". It serves the narrative better. Perhaps Poof just wasnt very threatening to my primary real partner?

Let's make it rain tears of karma until the flood finally washes all the pain away.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
So Poofer brags about his conquest of a married woman yet posts that this makes her somehow lesser?

But hey. I'm an equal opportunities kinda guy so I also think Dovey shouldn't have got years of content from one disappointing fuck.

In this particular case she's just the lesser of two evils.

Anyway. Enough about Dovey.

This really must be the "Not About Dovey" thread?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Poofer brags about his conquest of a married woman yet posts that this makes her somehow lesser?

But hey. I'm an equal opportunities kinda guy so I also think Dovey shouldn't have got years of content from one disappointing fuck.

They are fucking stupid retards lol

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

It's like they've double dropped acid and are all having a paranoid fit of giggles without knowing what they're laughing about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's like they've double dropped acid and are all having a paranoid fit of giggles without knowing what they're laughing about.

Right?

Except these people are way too uptight to trip well.

Imagine Poofer taking acid? He would start freaking out within ten minutes calling the ambulance because his toe feels funny :LOL3:

They just arent dirty losers like us who enjoy euphoria, orgasms, or even 6 figures. Or reading comprehension.