Happy New Jear Bastard Cracktory

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So Poofer brags about his conquest of a married woman yet posts that this makes her somehow lesser?

But hey. I'm an equal opportunities kinda guy so I also think Dovey shouldn't have got years of content from one disappointing fuck.

In this particular case she's just the lesser of two evils.

Anyway. Enough about Dovey.

This really must be the "Not About Dovey" thread?

They are fucking stupid retards lol

What's really amusing is that Blandsacape is now chimping in and getting more bent out of shape than Gumby, screaming for a nurse and getting a massive erection whenever he talks about the summer of poofer.

skeet-skeet, motherfucker, spraying the windows to the walls, sweat dripping off that Scottish bastard's balls.

what season of the summer of poofer is this again, Three. Is it going to get renewed every year??

who besides lily is leaving a wet spot on her bed trap every night when reading this same stupid shit day after day

is this the "content" we are always promised?

Evidently yes, Poofer let himself be forced into meeting up with me so that he could brings years of all this progressive content.

You miss that part? :LOL3:

So now it's the POOFER'S fault that you cheated on your husband? This is like the 100th time you blame Poofer for your own selfish actions.

Um hey retard?

That's POOFERS claim, you stupid retarded twunt.

According to YOU stupid fucks, Poofer GOT me to do ALL of it as part of his whole MASTER TROLL for CONTENT.

So.....are YOU saying Poofer is a LIAR?

Bahahahahaha

Fucking retard.

So now it's EVERYONE'S fault you're an e-slut?

Explain this without blaming the moon for your own actions.

This ought to be good!!!

Lol!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Poofer brags about his conquest of a married woman yet posts that this makes her somehow lesser?

But hey. I'm an equal opportunities kinda guy so I also think Dovey shouldn't have got years of content from one disappointing fuck.

No. You're a stupid retard.

You've prove this everyday, you big fat retard.

YOU are a stupid fucking retard.

Already decided. Shove that "no yuo!" Into your empiracle glass snot.

No. You are the stupid retard.

Where's your husband's wallet? Or did he eventually run away from you? You stupid retard.

Why are you worried about my husbands wallet, you stupid fucking retard?

Poofer need another 20 bucks for lunch on his next bus ride?

Stupid fucktard. Lulz.

Why are you afraid of showing it, proven DRUG ADDICT!

Oh. Let me guess. Your husband made you cheat on him?

Lol!!!

IDIOT!!

Where did I say I was AFRAID to show my husbands wallet, numnuts?

And how that fuck that does connect to my husband "made me cheat" on him? There is literally NO connection between those you fucking fetal alcohol syndrome afflicted fucking retard.

"Oh my god the sky is blue.

Oh let me guess.....you farted in my mouth today" ~ Flynntard

Then show it coward.

You were dumb enough to show off your paultry grilled cheese sandwich on that ugly ass table.

It must suck being poor.

I said WHERE did I claim I was SCARED to show my husbands wallet, you stupid fuck?

Where?

Who was dumb enough to whine and cry because someone went to make a grilled cheese?

Ask Poofer. Stupid fuck.

Hey doesnt he own someone 500 bucks?

Bahahaha. Idiots.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When your not even on the forum and stupid ppl are still talking about you to justify themselves……

It’s like watching Ghosthunters

Dovey is hella made she got her ass fucked up last night. Her pathetic responses were more of the same sad excuses..."it's everyone else's fault why I act this way."

Notice how she got irate when we all chimed in about her jealousy towards Mudcock. Now that was some funny ass shit!!!

Epic meltdown.

Where did I get IRATE over drooling ass fucking retards sit claiming I'm "jealous" of Murdock?

And who is "WE ALL"?

Quote it. Stupid fucking liar. Bahahaha.

You are jealous of Mudcock. She's everything you want to be, but you're just too fucking stupid.

Butthurt goes away after time. I know you're bitter, but you aren't even in the same universe as Mudcock. She's smarter than you and she doesn't have your mental illness. You're probably on Social Security Medical.

Lol!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You're a stupid retard.

You've prove this everyday, you big fat retard.

YOU are a stupid fucking retard.

Already decided. Shove that "no yuo!" Into your empiracle glass snot.

No. You are the stupid retard.

Where's your husband's wallet? Or did he eventually run away from you? You stupid retard.

Why are you worried about my husbands wallet, you stupid fucking retard?

Poofer need another 20 bucks for lunch on his next bus ride?

Stupid fucktard. Lulz.

Why are you afraid of showing it, proven DRUG ADDICT!

Oh. Let me guess. Your husband made you cheat on him?

Lol!!!

IDIOT!!

Where did I say I was AFRAID to show my husbands wallet, numnuts?

And how that fuck that does connect to my husband "made me cheat" on him? There is literally NO connection between those you fucking fetal alcohol syndrome afflicted fucking retard.

"Oh my god the sky is blue.

Oh let me guess.....you farted in my mouth today" ~ Flynntard

Then show it coward.

You were dumb enough to show off your paultry grilled cheese sandwich on that ugly ass table.

It must suck being poor.

I said WHERE did I claim I was SCARED to show my husbands wallet, you stupid fuck?

Where?

Who was dumb enough to whine and cry because someone went to make a grilled cheese?

Ask Poofer. Stupid fuck.

Hey doesnt he own someone 500 bucks?

Bahahaha. Idiots.

You are.

Then it would show the wallet being empty or that he left you.

What now lying coward.

Ha-ha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's really amusing is that Blandsacape is now chimping in and getting more bent out of shape than Gumby, screaming for a nurse and getting a massive erection whenever he talks about the summer of poofer.

skeet-skeet, motherfucker, spraying the windows to the walls, sweat dripping off that Scottish bastard's balls.

what season of the summer of poofer is this again, Three. Is it going to get renewed every year??

who besides lily is leaving a wet spot on her bed trap every night when reading this same stupid shit day after day

Evidently yes, Poofer let himself be forced into meeting up with me so that he could brings years of all this progressive content.

So now it's the POOFER'S fault that you cheated on your husband? This is like the 100th time you blame Poofer for your own selfish actions.

Um hey retard?

According to YOU stupid fucks, Poofer GOT me to do ALL of it as part of his whole MASTER TROLL for CONTENT.

Bahahahahaha

Fucking retard.

This ought to be good!!!

Lol!!

Okay so are you saying that Poofer is a LIAR and he didnt REALLY "get" me to do all that as part of his MASTER TROLL and I was just a GULLIBLE idiot for fell for his EPIC trolling?

For content?

Are you saying Poofer is a LIAR?

Bahahahahaha. Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
All ypu have are excuses Dovey. Just look what you post. You confuse yourself to the point where you need to ask questions in regard to what was said in previous posts. Typical druggie behavior.

You are a druggie, right? Unless you lied about that to, to get attention.

LARF!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Um hey retard?

Bahahahahaha

Fucking retard.

This ought to be good!!!

Lol!!

Okay so are you saying that Poofer is a LIAR and he didnt REALLY "get" me to do all that as part of his MASTER TROLL and I was just a GULLIBLE idiot for fell for his EPIC trolling?

For content?

Are you saying Poofer is a LIAR?

Bahahahahaha. Retard.

NO. You're the proven LIAR.

You lie about your politics, you can't spell for shit and your kids got taken away. And that's just scratching the surface you e-slut.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When your not even on the forum and stupid ppl are still talking about you to justify themselves……

Dovey is hella made she got her ass fucked up last night. Her pathetic responses were more of the same sad excuses..."it's everyone else's fault why I act this way."

Notice how she got irate when we all chimed in about her jealousy towards Mudcock. Now that was some funny ass shit!!!

Epic meltdown.

Where did I get IRATE over drooling ass fucking retards sit claiming I'm "jealous" of Murdock?

And who is "WE ALL"?

You are jealous of Mudcock. She's everything you want to be, but you're just too fucking stupid.

Butthurt goes away after time. I know you're bitter, but you aren't even in the same universe as Mudcock. She's smarter than you and she doesn't have your mental illness. You're probably on Social Security Medical.

Lol!!!

QUOTE where I got "IRATE" over you "all"(you and retard poofer) claimed I was JEALOUS of Murd?

Stupid fucking retard cant even answer a simple question because you are fucking stupid AND useless.

TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME!!

Idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey is soo jealous of Mudcock. No wonder Biggie Cocksucker jettisoned you when he did. But you will always be his friend, but NEVER a romantic partner.

Hahaha!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Epic meltdown.

And who is "WE ALL"?

Lol!!!

QUOTE where I got "IRATE" over you "all"(you and retard poofer) claimed I was JEALOUS of Murd?

Stupid fucking retard cant even answer a simple question because you are fucking stupid AND useless.

TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME!!

Idiot.

All one has to do is reread last nights curbstomping of you.

HAHAHA!!!!

LOSER!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Guys, guys!

Take this shit to the Not About Dovey thread.

It needs another star from Joo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All ypu have are excuses Dovey. Just look what you post. You confuse yourself to the point where you need to ask questions in regard to what was said in previous posts. Typical druggie behavior.

LARF!!!

Listen you stupid fuck. Everyone IS reading this. And the consensus is that you are the stupidest moron on the board next to Scrotini who is a fucking joke.

You get openly told this on a regular basis but you are too fucking dumb to understand it.

So idiot. Are YOU saying POOFER is a LIAR and that he didnt ACTUALLY "get me" to do all of that mess for his MASTER TROLL for content?

Pretty simple fucking question that you wouldnt struggle with if you were NOT a fucking stupid retarded liar who is a shitty lame TROLL who sucks at trolling.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're a pathetic and lonely individual, Dovey. You really need some counseling. Maybe you can talk to Blandscape?

Lol!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're a pathetic and lonely individual, Dovey. You really need some counseling. Maybe you can talk to Blandscape?

Lol!

Answer the question you stupid useless fucking retarded liar.

Are you calling POOFER a LIAR?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LARF!!!

Listen you stupid fuck. Everyone IS reading this. And the consensus is that you are the stupidest moron on the board next to Scrotini who is a fucking joke.

You get openly told this on a regular basis but you are too fucking dumb to understand it.

So idiot. Are YOU saying POOFER is a LIAR and that he didnt ACTUALLY "get me" to do all of that mess for his MASTER TROLL for content?

Pretty simple fucking question that you wouldnt struggle with if you were NOT a fucking stupid retarded liar who is a shitty lame TROLL who sucks at trolling.

No one's listening to you, you fucking childless cunt because it's the same shit over and over...

It's never your fault and it's everyone else trying to make you look bad.

Go fuck yourself...hopefully you kill yourself so your kids can never find out what kind of fucking drug addict slut you really are.

You're fucking sad.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

I'm calling YOU THE FUCKING LIAR.

What now everyone is lying about you AGAIN?

Jesus! Do you ever stop with the poor you routine?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LARF!!!

No one's listening to you, you fucking childless cunt because it's the same shit over and over...

Go fuck yourself...hopefully you kill yourself so your kids can never find out what kind of fucking drug addict slut you really are.

You're fucking sad.

Bahahaha.

See how NO ONE takes you seriously? Your WEAK, stupid spamtard "trolling" SUCKS.

You arent good at it. You (and Pooftard) are an actual joke that people like to kick around when they are bored.

We laugh at you stupid fucking tards everytime you start wailing "duuurrr hurrr I'm winning the innerweb and curbstomping you" when in reality you've had multiple angry meltdowns and contradict y oi yourself all over the over the place like the owned Karen ass retarded cunt you are.

You fucking drooling ass mongoloid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LARF!!!

You're fucking sad.

Bahahaha.

See how NO ONE takes you seriously? Your WEAK, stupid spamtard "trolling" SUCKS.

You arent good at it. You (and Pooftard) are an actual joke that people like to kick around when they are bored.

We laugh at you stupid fucking tards everytime you start wailing "duuurrr hurrr I'm winning the innerweb and curbstomping you" when in reality you've had multiple angry meltdowns and contradict y oi yourself all over the over the place like the owned Karen ass retarded cunt you are.

You fucking drooling ass mongoloid.

Oh. You take me "serious" alright, or you wouldn't be out here trying to justify cheating on your husband.

Woops! If you had a fucking brain, you would have already known this, slut.

Lol!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!

Dumb ass no one asked you if IM a liar. I dont give a single shit about you to care about that.

You were asked if YOU are calling POOFER a LIAR.

That was the question, you epic fucking stupid ass illiterate fuck.

So you are calling POOFER a liar?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

Dumb ass no one asked you if IM a liar. I dont give a single shit about you to care about that.

You were asked if YOU are calling POOFER a LIAR.

That was the question, you epic fucking stupid ass illiterate fuck.

So you are calling POOFER a liar?
YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

You're jealous of Mudcock and you cheat on your husband.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad! What are you going to do about it?! Post more pictures of grilled cheese sandwiches?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You fucking retard!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has anyone else here on this forum sucked off the Poofer in real life? No? Only Dovey?

That's what I thought.

DID I?

Did I SUCK off POOFER?

Is POOFER a liar, you fucking retard?

PS idiot.....no one cares who sucks off who. YOU care because you are a miserable retarded fucking loser who has three year long tantrums over OTHER people having SEX.

Kill yourself.