Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Wait, Dovzo posted a pic of a grilled cheese sandwich?

YEP! But remember, it's everyone else that takes the forums sooooo seriously.

Lol!!!
I hardly read her, sorry.

I just count how many swipes it takes to clear the drivel she posts in her epic meltys.

When it’s only like three swipes, I’m not doing a good enough job. I’m looking for four and above.

I give her credit, there was one post she made that was a seven swipe masterpiece. You know she sat down with a drink and had reflection as a silent friend when she started that magnum opus of stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

I just count how many swipes it takes to clear the drivel she posts in her epic meltys.

When it’s only like three swipes, I’m not doing a good enough job. I’m looking for four and above.

I give her credit, there was one post she made that was a seven swipe masterpiece. You know she sat down with a drink and had reflection as a silent friend when she started that magnum opus of stupid.

Oh. Man. Martini...Dovey was mad as fuck as when you hit her with all those "stupid" bombs. You can tell, even today she wants to fuck you up...bad.

Lol!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See Dovey, you need help...always. Whereas myself and others can fight our own battles. Just shows what a chickenshit coward you are.

How "empiracle" was that, stupid?

Listen stupid.

Only YOU and Scrotini are "fighting".

That's why people start poking and laughing. You bust in making this big retarded scene rage spamming and you worthless wastes of state resources start threatening to get Twitter mobs on people and now you claiming I should be shot :LOL3:

You do it to yourself.

No one give a fuck about your stupid "fight" lmao. You cant even make sense.

Bahahahaha retard.

This coming from the person that allegedly is an expert on "politics," yet doesn't know the first thing on political terms. Plus doesn't even know what "glasnost" means and can't even spell it.

Sure Dovey, you certainly are the bastion of truthfulness.

Lol!!!!

Stupid!

I do not give a fuck about your stupid glass snot or your stupid ass politcs or what YOU think is a smart opinion.

Bahahahaha. This stupid ass Poofer propagandist thinks it has credible political opinions as a soy soldier leftard.

I do NOT blame them for defending the welfare state. Bahahaha.

Fucking retard.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Oh. Man. Martini...Dovey was mad as fuck as when you hit her with all those "stupid" bombs. You can tell, even today she wants to fuck you up...bad.

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

That shit hurts her more then anything.

She even tried using the whole stupid angle on you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See Dovey, you need help...always. Whereas myself and others can fight our own battles. Just shows what a chickenshit coward you are.

How "empiracle" was that, stupid?

Listen stupid.

Only YOU and Scrotini are "fighting".

That's why people start poking and laughing. You bust in making this big retarded scene rage spamming and you worthless wastes of state resources start threatening to get Twitter mobs on people and now you claiming I should be shot :LOL3:

You do it to yourself.

No one give a fuck about your stupid "fight" lmao. You cant even make sense.

Bahahahaha retard.

This coming from the person that allegedly is an expert on "politics," yet doesn't know the first thing on political terms. Plus doesn't even know what "glasnost" means and can't even spell it.

Sure Dovey, you certainly are the bastion of truthfulness.

Lol!!!!

Stupid!

I do not give a fuck about your stupid glass snot or your stupid ass politcs or what YOU think is a smart opinion.

Bahahahaha. This stupid ass Poofer propagandist thinks it has credible political opinions as a soy soldier leftard.

I do NOT blame them for defending the welfare state. Bahahaha.

Fucking retard.

YES. YOU DO "GIVE A FUCK." Because you're here still trying to deny that you're a forum whore and how big bad wolf Martini made you cheat on your already gone husband.

STUPID!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

Obviously. After you carpet bombed her ego with "stupid" posts of mass destruction, she then tried posting like you and me. Which doesn't work because there needs to be a functional brain with the creativity.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

Obviously. After you carpet bombed her ego with "stupid" posts of mass destruction, she then tried posting like you and me. Which doesn't work because there needs to be a functional brain with the creativity.
These idiots study our shit like they’re term papers.

If somebody uses the phrase “full metal “ then two pages later one of those idiots use the same phrase, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

All biggie needed to do to finish high school was copy off the person next to him.

BAH- BOOM

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

These idiots study out shit like they’re term papers.

If somebody uses the phrase “full metal “ then two pages later one of those idiots use the same phrase, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

All biggie needed to do to finish high school was copy off the person next to him.

BAH- BOOM

Key phrase being..."finish high school."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Welp. Y'all wake me up on Tuesday, will ya?
VNHuSf0.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Martini crying about dove again?

it’s been what? Three years of none stop fits of hysteria with this loser?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Since this is my thread and I stated a kinder, gentler Poofer….

I made a beef Wellington today to enjoy the final game of the Bears horrendous season and hopeful firing of their head coach and GM.

I didn’t think making it would be such a chore. I didn’t buy the pastry from a tube like everyone told me to, I made it home made.

Turns out, buying it from a tube would have been a better idea. I spent more time making the pastry then making the actual Wellington.

Yeah, didn’t taste like Gordon Ramsay’s dish, but the steak was perfect.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

He didn’t finish his relationship ship with Dovzo, either.

Sounds like a trend

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

After seeing Dovey in person, do you blame him?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Both are midgets and both are stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Perhaps they're two peas in a pod...literally.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

You two lame assed faggits could just spin your chairs round to each other and have this covo. You dont have to include everyone else!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

You two lame assed faggits could just spin your chairs round to each other and have this covo. You dont have to include everyone else!

You'd do the same, but your own daughter has a restraining order against you.

Are you jealous?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?
My daughter isnt here having a circle jerk with me like you two are doing, brother fucker. Restraining order. LMFAO! Sounds like more projection from that time when you tagged Poofers prostate to hard and you morons got into a slap fight. Was it the neighbors in the tent next door that called the cops?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?
My daughter isnt here having a circle jerk with me like you two are doing, brother fucker. Restraining order. LMFAO! Sounds like more projection from that time when you tagged Poofers prostate to hard and you morons got into a slap fight. Was it the neighbors in the tent next door that called the cops?

That's nice.

When does your daughter's restraining order end? Never?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's next Dovey? You going to deny sleeping with two of the biggest losers on BF???

Lol!!!

Retard!
She's slept with poofer and X?

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.
Well X is factually the biggest loser on here and probably all of cyberspace...

No not X.

Like 11 years ago Big and I were a couple. We lived together briefly.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome

Clearly Big and I are still friends. And Pooptard has issues about it. So they like to pretend that Big was just some guy I fucked for money to make Poofer look less pathetic.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What's next Dovey? You going to deny sleeping with two of the biggest losers on BF???

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

Until he kicked your slutty ass to the curb. Did you cheat on him too???

LMFAO!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome

Clearly Big and I are still friends. And Pooptard has issues about it. So they like to pretend that Big was just some guy I fucked for money to make Poofer look less pathetic.
You'd need to give X bus fare too if you did lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Cool story, brother fucker. The cops threatten to put you two faggits in seperate cells for a week? Bet that was rough! :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Tell me, Dovey. Are you and Biggie Shitstain together now?

Owned!

Lol!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Cool story, brother fucker. The cops threatten to put you two faggits in seperate cells for a week? Bet that was rough! :LOL3:

You like this kind of talk don't you daughter fucker?