Happy New Jear Bastard Cracktory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's next Dovey? You going to deny sleeping with two of the biggest losers on BF???

Lol!!!

Retard!
She's slept with poofer and X?

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.
Well X is factually the biggest loser on here and probably all of cyberspace...

No not X.

Like 11 years ago Big and I were a couple. We lived together briefly.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome

Clearly Big and I are still friends. And Pooptard has issues about it. So they like to pretend that Big was just some guy I fucked for money to make Poofer look less pathetic.
You'd need to give X bus fare too if you did lol

Well to be honest? I'm not really bothered or into material issues and I DO respect Xs reason for not driving. He uses his bike...it works for him.

Me and my husband drive because we have to lol. We still have the same used car he bought 10 years ago and the same minivan we bought 5 years ago when I had my last baby.

And they both are still going strong so we arent motivated to change that lol.

I really want a truck though. So pretty soon I'll probably get rid of the van and get a truck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's next Dovey? You going to deny sleeping with two of the biggest losers on BF???

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

Until he kicked your slutty ass to the curb. Did you cheat on him too???

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Tell me, Dovey. Are you and Biggie Shitstain together now?

Owned!

Lol!!!

Are YOU and BiGGIE together?

Why dont you call him up and ASK him how he KICKED me to the CURB?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome

Clearly Big and I are still friends. And Pooptard has issues about it. So they like to pretend that Big was just some guy I fucked for money to make Poofer look less pathetic.

Well to be honest? I'm not really bothered or into material issues and I DO respect Xs reason for not driving. He uses his bike...it works for him.

Me and my husband drive because we have to lol. We still have the same used car he bought 10 years ago and the same minivan we bought 5 years ago when I had my last baby.

And they both are still going to we arent motivated to change that lol.

I really want a truck though. So pretty soon I'll probably get rid of the van and get a truck.

That's if you still have a husband, STUPID!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Owned!

Lol!!!

And YOU are BiGGIE together?

ARE YOU???

Why no you're not.

STUPID RETARD!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome

And they both are still going strong so we arent motivated to change that lol.

I grudged giving that thumbs up there because you gave X credit, NO!!!! lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Owned!

Lol!!!

ARE YOU???

Why no you're not.

STUPID RETARD!

AND?

Are you gonna keep trying to speak for a man that thinks you are a meth head fucking loser and wouldnt waste his feces to feed you lunch?

Big would unplug your life support to charge his phone lmgdao.

SO why dont YOU ask HIM?

AFRAID he will call you STUPID, stupid?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Owned!

Lol!!!

ARE YOU???

Why no you're not.

STUPID RETARD!

AND?

Are you gonna keep trying to speak for a man that thinks you are a meth head fucking loser and wouldnt waste his feces to feed you lunch?

SO why dont YOU ask HIM?

I'm talking about Rancid you illiterate cunt. I've know Fartini for more than ten years, which is longer than most if not all of your relationships. I know he's not a pervert or bigot or racist like the rest of your forum trash friends that you constantly jerkoff on a daily basis.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Dear Kevin,

No one else here knows what I'm writing about, so I hope this message manages to find you some day.

To Evil Blood- The smartest guy this community has ever seen. Living, breathing internet terror. He told me to leave when he did and I should have listened. Nobody better and nobody will ever be on his level.

To Sum Cunt- Too talented for these forums.

Gosh^, what a coincidence! I sang a chart-breaking solo about Herman's lifelong quest to finally meet his imaginary mother so she could "Tell me who I am." <- Quote straight from Herm's fingertips onto some kind of orphan's Wall of Shame, which all of those who wind up becoming short fat bald losers avidly avoid - mum would finally know what she did was right.

Not Herman. His messy inkblot was found by another BHer who publicly posted it. So I wrote the lyrics for my heartwarming ballad by letting the man speak for himself half the time, and to prove this I posted the img. of his empty plea to nobody but the drunk stork who accidentally dropped him on top of some random shack's roof. He's still a crybaby.

The problem with it all? sum cun`T finally broke his own code by deliberately censoring my song that he possesses to this day - even the original version - he knew that shockingly embarrassed his tiny boss. What a goddamn shame, *sigh*. Tomas censoring music, of all fucking things! "Too talented for these forums," you say, Kev? Obviously not in the music industry...

SSS
- Hypocrisy in its lowest form.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Dear Kevin,

No one else here knows what I'm writing about, so I hope this message manages to find you some day.

To Evil Blood- The smartest guy this community has ever seen. Living, breathing internet terror. He told me to leave when he did and I should have listened. Nobody better and nobody will ever be on his level.

To Sum Cunt- Too talented for these forums.

Gosh^, what a coincidence! I sang a chart-breaking solo about Herman's lifelong quest to finally meet his imaginary mother so she could "Tell me who I am." <- Quote straight from Herm's fingertips onto some kind of orphan's Wall of Shame, which all of those who wind up becoming short fat bald losers avidly avoid - mum would finally know what she did was right.

Not Herman. His messy inkblot was found by another BHer who publicly posted it. So I wrote the lyrics for my heartwarming ballad by letting the man speak for himself half the time, and to prove this I posted the img. of his empty plea to nobody but the drunk stork who accidentally dropped him on top of some random shack's roof. He's still a crybaby.

The problem with it all? sum cun`T finally broke his own code by deliberately censoring my song that he possesses to this day - even the original version - he knew that shockingly embarrassed his tiny boss. What a goddamn shame, *sigh*. Tomas censoring music, of all fucking things! "Too talented for these forums," you say, Kev? Obviously not in the music industry...

SSS
- Hypocrisy in its lowest form.
Post it here.

Never listened to this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Owned!

Lol!!!

ARE YOU???

Why no you're not.

STUPID RETARD!

AND?

SO why dont YOU ask HIM?

I'm talking about Rancid you illiterate cunt. I've know Fartini for more than ten years, which is longer than most if not all of your relationships. I know he's not a pervert or bigot or racist like the rest of your forum trash friends that you constantly jerkoff on a daily basis.

We were talking about Big you stupid fucking meth addled retard.

See how fucking stupid you are you cant even follow a thread?

I dont give a gotdamn fuck how long you've known that pervert snap chat creep. That doesnt mean shit.

But yeah I'm SURE the fucking stupid psychopath retard who spent over a week demanding "proof" that someones kids were still with them(pictures of another posters minor daughters) right out on a forum like it's normal can really vouch for a guy who was trying cat fish minors on snap chat, who defended online predators, and who has a criminal history of bad/inappropriate conduct with a minor.

Real fucking credible. Yeah let me go ahead and take your word for it. One gross stupid fucking tard "vouching" for another gross stupid fucking tard. Two fuckheads who BRAG about predatory behaviour like it's their MASTER TROLL.

Idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, Dovzo posted a pic of a grilled cheese sandwich?

YEP! But remember, it's everyone else that takes the forums sooooo seriously.

Lol!!!
I hardly read her, sorry.

I just count how many swipes it takes to clear the drivel she posts in her epic meltys.

When it’s only like three swipes, I’m not doing a good enough job. I’m looking for four and above.

I give her credit, there was one post she made that was a seven swipe masterpiece. You know she sat down with a drink and had reflection as a silent friend when she started that magnum opus of stupid.

Oh. Man. Martini...Dovey was mad as fuck as when you hit her with all those "stupid" bombs. You can tell, even today she wants to fuck you up...bad.

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

That shit hurts her more then anything.

She even tried using the whole stupid angle on you.

Obviously. After you carpet bombed her ego with "stupid" posts of mass destruction, she then tried posting like you and me. Which doesn't work because there needs to be a functional brain with the creativity.
These idiots study out shit like they’re term papers.

If somebody uses the phrase “full metal “ then two pages later one of those idiots use the same phrase, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

All biggie needed to do to finish high school was copy off the person next to him.

BAH- BOOM

Key phrase being..."finish high school."
He didn’t finish his relationship ship with Dovzo, either.

Sounds like a trend

After seeing Dovey in person, do you blame him?
Idk.

Both are midgets and both are stupid.

Perhaps they're two peas in a pod...literally.
You two lame assed faggits could just spin your chairs round to each other and have this covo. You dont have to include everyone else!

You'd do the same, but your own daughter has a restraining order against you.

Are you jealous?
My daughter isnt here having a circle jerk with me like you two are doing, brother fucker. Restraining order. LMFAO! Sounds like more projection from that time when you tagged Poofers prostate to hard and you morons got into a slap fight. Was it the neighbors in the tent next door that called the cops?

That's nice.

When does your daughter's restraining order end? Never?
Cool story, brother fucker. The cops threatten to put you two faggits in seperate cells for a week? Bet that was rough! :LOL3:

You like this kind of talk don't you daughter fucker?
^^^ Brother fucker trying to project.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

I just count how many swipes it takes to clear the drivel she posts in her epic meltys.

When it’s only like three swipes, I’m not doing a good enough job. I’m looking for four and above.

I give her credit, there was one post she made that was a seven swipe masterpiece. You know she sat down with a drink and had reflection as a silent friend when she started that magnum opus of stupid.

Oh. Man. Martini...Dovey was mad as fuck as when you hit her with all those "stupid" bombs. You can tell, even today she wants to fuck you up...bad.

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

Obviously. After you carpet bombed her ego with "stupid" posts of mass destruction, she then tried posting like you and me. Which doesn't work because there needs to be a functional brain with the creativity.

If somebody uses the phrase “full metal “ then two pages later one of those idiots use the same phrase, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

All biggie needed to do to finish high school was copy off the person next to him.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

You two lame assed faggits could just spin your chairs round to each other and have this covo. You dont have to include everyone else!

Are you jealous?
My daughter isnt here having a circle jerk with me like you two are doing, brother fucker. Restraining order. LMFAO! Sounds like more projection from that time when you tagged Poofers prostate to hard and you morons got into a slap fight. Was it the neighbors in the tent next door that called the cops?

That's nice.

Cool story, brother fucker. The cops threatten to put you two faggits in seperate cells for a week? Bet that was rough! :LOL3:

And a dog fucker.

This dirty bitch wanted me to fuck his dog for him because even the dog is sick of him and how fucking stupid he is.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What is it with Americans fucking this, that, and the other thing?

Mothers.
Fathers.
Brothers.
Daughters.
Dogs.
Democracy.

Just have yourselves a good wank, ffs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah. Right.

And there's a fairy with wings that puts money under children's pillows in exchange for teeth.

Sorry. Your pictures are fake.

Still mad that you've been exposed as Shartini's brother?

Surely the stinging sensation on those rosy red chapped ass cheeks of yours must have settled down by now?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Poofer account is active. The Flynn account is active. Both logging on within minutes.

One wonders whether they're having to use technology to communicate or whether a soup can and string under the bathroom door is ample?

They're probably both sat in the same room together in their stained y-fronts and dollar store crocs, playing Fortnite inbetween shit poasting on here and guzzling down share sized bags of Cheetos.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Guys, guys!

Take this shit to the Not About Dovey thread.

It needs another star from Joo.
Hey ghey defender, defend this...
wxdZ8Qg.gif

Defend it? He wishes it was him tongue deep in another guy's hairy ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Retard!

Poofer AND Biggie Twat.

No not X.

We had a lot of sex.

It was awesome.

LMFAO!!!

DID I?

IS that what HAPPENED?

Ask him..... ahahahha.

You are STUPID!

Owned!

Lol!!!

ARE YOU???

Why no you're not.

STUPID RETARD!

AND?

SO why dont YOU ask HIM?

We were talking about Big you stupid fucking meth addled retard.

See how fucking stupid you are you cant even follow a thread?

I dont give a gotdamn fuck how long you've known that pervert snap chat creep. That doesnt mean shit.

But yeah I'm SURE the fucking stupid psychopath retard who spent over a week demanding "proof" that someones kids were still with them(pictures of another posters minor daughters) right out on a forum like it's normal can really vouch for a guy who was trying cat fish minors on snap chat, who defended online predators, and who has a criminal history of bad/inappropriate conduct with a minor.

Real fucking credible. Yeah let me go ahead and take your word for it. One gross stupid fucking tard "vouching" for another gross stupid fucking tard. Two fuckheads who BRAG about predatory behaviour like it's their MASTER TROLL.

Idiot.

I'm taIking about Rancid you stupid bitch. I don't give a Dovey fuck about what you're posting, no one reads your made up shit anyways. I like how now you're changing the subject where now you'rer not defending a proven pervert.

Don't you get it, retard? No one, and I mean no one takes you seriously. Not after you fucked 2 lonely fucks off the forums and cheated on your pussy ass husband.

Lmfao!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

And a dog fucker.

This dirty bitch wanted me to fuck his dog for him because even the dog is sick of him and how fucking stupid he is.

Still upset that I keep bringing up your shitty "marriage" along with your ghosted children?

Will you be trying to sleep with Jokemar, now?

LMFAO!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah. Right.

And there's a fairy with wings that puts money under children's pillows in exchange for teeth.

Sorry. Your pictures are fake.

Still mad that you've been exposed as Shartini's brother?

Surely the stinging sensation on those rosy red chapped ass cheeks of yours must have settled down by now?

At least I don't post fake pictures. Maybe you can "borrow" more pictures off National Geographic.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

^^^ Daughter fucker trying to deny he loves incest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

And a dog fucker.

Still upset that I keep bringing up your shitty "marriage" along with your ghosted children?

LMFAO!!!!!

My marriage is awesome. I'm not upset about my marriage at all. YOU are though.

But even if it was "shitty"......it was still the better choice over the heap of shit you are stuck "fighting" for. Bahahahahahaha.

Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

And a dog fucker.

LMFAO!!!!!

My marriage is awesome. I'm not upset about my marriage at all. YOU are though.

But even if it was "shitty"......it was still the better choice over the heap of shit you are stuck "fighting" for. Bahahahahahaha.

Retard.

Oh. I . Think. Not.

You know how I know? You wouldn't be trying to make everyone out here believe that someone is that dumb to actually stay with your cheating ass.

Which is why you're still out here trying to prove that you're not a halfwit who ruined your own marriage by trying to find your next sugar daddy. You'll just have to get by on the state welfare you already collect.

Maybe you can fool another poster out here to ass fuck you? No. Probably not. As everyone out here knows what you're really about.

You can't post a picture of your husband's wallet because you don't have one. Same thing with your kids. I really think if a serial killer slit your throat and chopped you up into little pieces and fed you to a pack of wild dingos, that no one would notice that you were gone. You'd be doing tyour kids and the world a favor if you actually died.

I know that the truth hurts.