Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, Dovzo posted a pic of a grilled cheese sandwich?

YEP! But remember, it's everyone else that takes the forums sooooo seriously.

Lol!!!
I hardly read her, sorry.

I just count how many swipes it takes to clear the drivel she posts in her epic meltys.

When it’s only like three swipes, I’m not doing a good enough job. I’m looking for four and above.

I give her credit, there was one post she made that was a seven swipe masterpiece. You know she sat down with a drink and had reflection as a silent friend when she started that magnum opus of stupid.

Oh. Man. Martini...Dovey was mad as fuck as when you hit her with all those "stupid" bombs. You can tell, even today she wants to fuck you up...bad.

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

That shit hurts her more then anything.

She even tried using the whole stupid angle on you.

Obviously. After you carpet bombed her ego with "stupid" posts of mass destruction, she then tried posting like you and me. Which doesn't work because there needs to be a functional brain with the creativity.
These idiots study out shit like they’re term papers.

If somebody uses the phrase “full metal “ then two pages later one of those idiots use the same phrase, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

All biggie needed to do to finish high school was copy off the person next to him.

BAH- BOOM

Key phrase being..."finish high school."
He didn’t finish his relationship ship with Dovzo, either.

Sounds like a trend

After seeing Dovey in person, do you blame him?
Idk.

Both are midgets and both are stupid.

Perhaps they're two peas in a pod...literally.
You two lame assed faggits could just spin your chairs round to each other and have this covo. You dont have to include everyone else!

You'd do the same, but your own daughter has a restraining order against you.

Are you jealous?
My daughter isnt here having a circle jerk with me like you two are doing, brother fucker. Restraining order. LMFAO! Sounds like more projection from that time when you tagged Poofers prostate to hard and you morons got into a slap fight. Was it the neighbors in the tent next door that called the cops?

That's nice.

When does your daughter's restraining order end? Never?
Cool story, brother fucker. The cops threatten to put you two faggits in seperate cells for a week? Bet that was rough! :LOL3:

You like this kind of talk don't you daughter fucker?
^^^ Brother fucker trying to project.

^^^ Daughter fucker trying to deny he loves incest.
^^^^brother fucker trying to cover up!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

I just count how many swipes it takes to clear the drivel she posts in her epic meltys.

When it’s only like three swipes, I’m not doing a good enough job. I’m looking for four and above.

I give her credit, there was one post she made that was a seven swipe masterpiece. You know she sat down with a drink and had reflection as a silent friend when she started that magnum opus of stupid.

Oh. Man. Martini...Dovey was mad as fuck as when you hit her with all those "stupid" bombs. You can tell, even today she wants to fuck you up...bad.

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

Obviously. After you carpet bombed her ego with "stupid" posts of mass destruction, she then tried posting like you and me. Which doesn't work because there needs to be a functional brain with the creativity.

If somebody uses the phrase “full metal “ then two pages later one of those idiots use the same phrase, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

All biggie needed to do to finish high school was copy off the person next to him.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

You two lame assed faggits could just spin your chairs round to each other and have this covo. You dont have to include everyone else!

Are you jealous?
My daughter isnt here having a circle jerk with me like you two are doing, brother fucker. Restraining order. LMFAO! Sounds like more projection from that time when you tagged Poofers prostate to hard and you morons got into a slap fight. Was it the neighbors in the tent next door that called the cops?

That's nice.

Cool story, brother fucker. The cops threatten to put you two faggits in seperate cells for a week? Bet that was rough! :LOL3:

^^^ Daughter fucker already caught!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Caught being accused of behavior you've demonstrated for years now? Seriously, retard, you've got yourself shoved so far up Poofers ass with your DDS Dovey Jihad that I bet if Poof opened his mouth, it'd resemble Rancid's Avitar!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At least I don't post fake pictures.

Most people would disagree with that statement.

Only the guy that posts fake ass pictures. You. So. Now you're "most people?"

That is at the heart of the idiots problem. They think what they believe is how the world is or should be. Retards are gonna retard.

What are you oinking about? You know full well that Flynn has long been regarded as a troll handle used by multiple people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is at the heart of the idiots problem. They think what they believe is how the world is or should be. Retards are gonna retard.

What are you oinking about? You know full well that Flynn has long been regarded as a troll handle used by multiple people.

Clearly you can't read.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You know full well that Flynn has long been regarded as a troll handle used by multiple people.

And you know full well that you've long been regarded as smart by some peop!e.

What's your point, here? That people's opinions count as facts?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Caught being accused of behavior you've demonstrated for years now? Seriously, retard, you've got yourself shoved so far up Poofers ass with your DDS Dovey Jihad that I bet if Poof opened his mouth, it'd resemble Rancid's Avitar!

Still has nothing to do with you molesting your own daughter.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Watch out everyone! Aryan's begging for help again...this time from Lily of all people. Maybe you can beg Lily to vouch for you like you did Blurt? Because that worked out so very well for you last time!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Clearly you can't read.

The fake picture posting buffoon can't even find a good picture to pretend it's him. He's got to use some gay sailors picture.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Well, that'll never happen. Meanwhile, your brothers cawk misses its holster. Best get back to sukin it you deranged faggit!.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Well, that'll never happen. Meanwhile, your brothers cawk misses its holster. Best get back to sukin it you deranged faggit!.

Are you jealous that others have a "cawk," while yours fell off in the mid 90's?

Do you use Ben Gay after scissoring your daughter?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Are you jealous that others have a "cawk," while yours fell off in the mid 90's?

Its right here with me, brother fucker. You suck your brothers dik with that filthy mouth?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

Its right here with me, brother fucker. You suck your brothers dik with that filthy mouth?

Sure it is. Just like your 375,000 pennies.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know full well that Flynn has long been regarded as a troll handle used by multiple people.

And you know full well that you've long been regarded as smart by some peop!e.

What's your point, here? That people's opinions count as facts?

Bravo Blurtrice, you're really giving Poarka a run for her money when it comes to huffing farts out of Flynn's hairy asshole.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sure, because I'm the only person who thinks you're a phony. :Crazy:

And I'm sure I'm not the only person that knows you post up pictures that aren't you.

You're basing this butthurt desperate claim on what exactly?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Clearly you can't read.

The fake picture posting buffoon can't even find a good picture to pretend it's him. He's got to use some gay sailors picture.

Now you're confusing me with Admin....

Take a break ffs, marathon 10 hr rage posting sessions can't be doing your health any good.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

$375,000 US Dollars, ya poor broke assed retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure, because I'm the only person who thinks you're a phony. :Crazy:

And I'm sure I'm not the only person that knows you post up pictures that aren't you.

You're basing this butthurt desperate claim on what exactly?

Now you're asking me questions on why you post fake ass pictures? I have no idea why you have such little self esteem.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Clearly you can't read.

Now you're confusing me with Admin....

Take a break ffs, marathon 10 hr rage posting sessions can't be doing your health any good.

As soon as you stop claiming those stolen pictures are you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!!!

Lol!
Dovzo is stupid.

BAH- BOOM

Sounds like a trend

Idk.

Are you jealous?

That's nice.

$375,000 US Dollars, ya poor broke assed retard.

375,000 pennies and you think you're a trillionaire?

Pathetic!!!