Happy New Jear Bastard Cracktory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're a pathetic and lonely individual, Dovey. You really need some counseling. Maybe you can talk to Blandscape?

Lol!

Answer the question you stupid useless fucking retarded liar.

Are you calling POOFER a LIAR?

I'm calling YOU THE FUCKING LIAR.

What now everyone is lying about you AGAIN?

Jesus! Do you ever stop with the poor you routine?

Dumb ass no one asked you if IM a liar. I dont give a single shit about you to care about that.

You were asked if YOU are calling POOFER a LIAR.

That was the question, you epic fucking stupid ass illiterate fuck.

So you are calling POOFER a liar?
YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

You're jealous of Mudcock and you cheat on your husband.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad! What are you going to do about it?! Post more pictures of grilled cheese sandwiches?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You fucking retard!

READ

Are YOU calling POOFER a LIAR?

You know we all know you are a spamming shit retarded troll wanna be who lies constantly. You could own it and no one would be shocked. We all know you are fucking stupid as fuck.

Is Poofer a LIAR?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Has anyone else here on this forum sucked off the Poofer in real life? No? Only Dovey?

That's what I thought.

DID I?

Did I SUCK off POOFER?

Is POOFER a liar, you fucking retard?

PS idiot.....no one cares who sucks off who. YOU care because you are a miserable retarded fucking loser who has three year long tantrums over OTHER people having SEX.

Kill yourself.

No. Once again you're the liar. Cheating on your hubby and having your children taken away.

What are you going to do about it cunt? NOTHING!

LOL!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're a pathetic and lonely individual, Dovey. You really need some counseling. Maybe you can talk to Blandscape?

Lol!

Answer the question you stupid useless fucking retarded liar.

Are you calling POOFER a LIAR?

I'm calling YOU THE FUCKING LIAR.

What now everyone is lying about you AGAIN?

Jesus! Do you ever stop with the poor you routine?

Dumb ass no one asked you if IM a liar. I dont give a single shit about you to care about that.

You were asked if YOU are calling POOFER a LIAR.

That was the question, you epic fucking stupid ass illiterate fuck.

So you are calling POOFER a liar?
YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

You're jealous of Mudcock and you cheat on your husband.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad! What are you going to do about it?! Post more pictures of grilled cheese sandwiches?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You fucking retard!

READ

Are YOU calling POOFER a LIAR?

You know we all know you are a spamming shit retarded troll wanna be who lies constantly. You could own it and no one would be shocked. We all know you are fucking stupid as fuck.

Is Poofer a LIAR?

I am calling you the liar for the 67th time.

Aren't you late for a parenting class, Karen?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See Dovey, you need help...always. Whereas myself and others can fight our own battles. Just shows what a chickenshit coward you are.

How "empiracle" was that, stupid?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Guys, guys!

Take this shit to the Not About Dovey thread.

It needs another star from Joo.
Hey ghey defender, defend this...
wxdZ8Qg.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has anyone else here on this forum sucked off the Poofer in real life? No? Only Dovey?

That's what I thought.

DID I?

Did I SUCK off POOFER?

Is POOFER a liar, you fucking retard?

PS idiot.....no one cares who sucks off who. YOU care because you are a miserable retarded fucking loser who has three year long tantrums over OTHER people having SEX.

Kill yourself.

No. Once again you're the liar.

Okay SO to recap... POOFER claims (constantly) that I was just some GULLIBLE woman who he MANIPULATED into doing all this shit as part of a MASTER TROLL for CONTENT.

BUT if I AGREE with this narrative.....YOU get all choked up and emotional over me BLAMING him for something HE claims HE did.

Because you are stupid fuck. A retard.

So why you so big mad about it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See Dovey, you need help...always. Whereas myself and others can fight our own battles. Just shows what a chickenshit coward you are.

Listen stupid.

Only YOU and Scrotini are "fighting".

That's why people start poking and laughing. You bust in making this big retarded scene rage spamming and you worthless wastes of state resources start threatening to get Twitter mobs on people and now you claiming I should be shot :LOL3:

You do it to yourself.

No one give a fuck about your stupid "fight" lmao. You cant even make sense.

Bahahahaha retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Listen stupid.

Only YOU and Scrotini are "fighting".

That's why people start poking and laughing. You bust in making this big retarded scene rage spamming and you worthless wastes of state resources start threatening to get Twitter mobs on people and now you claiming I should be shot :LOL3:

You do it to yourself.

No one give a fuck about your stupid "fight" lmao. You cant even make sense.

Bahahahaha retard.

This coming from the person that allegedly is an expert on "politics," yet doesn't know the first thing on political terms. Plus doesn't even know what "glasnost" means and can't even spell it.

Sure Dovey, you certainly are the bastion of truthfulness.

Lol!!!!

Stupid!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And once again the stupid retards who try to hound everyone on a forum with their retarded drama no one cares about trying to form dogpile retard gangs start whining and crying and talking about how someone should get shot because he is WEAK.

But it's always OTHER people getting "mad" and "crying" bahahaha

Stupid ass idiots.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh. Dovey. You do "give a fuck." Because this is your life. Afterall, you did sleep with two fucktards off the forum. No? Yes?

LMFAO!!!!

Stupid!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And once again the stupid retards who try to hound everyone on a forum with their retarded drama no one cares about trying to form dogpile retard gangs start whining and crying and talking about how someone should get shot because he is WEAK.

But it's always OTHER people getting "mad" and "crying" bahahaha

Stupid ass idiots.

Yet. None of us have been evicted OR got evicted before Christmas.

That's a huge win for me!

P.S.-Also I still have my children!

STUPID!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See. Dovey I too can play your ignorant game of word frisbee. It's really not that hard, STUPID!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!