HAPPY VALANTINE,S DAY

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is either parent a waterfowl ? the duck lips is what I'm getting at (:

And def a hottie :EvilOne2: unfortunately I've an E gurl already but I'll keep you posted :rightON:

lol
yes shampy :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nov1906_dport_181b.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I are like Fat Cat's (:

60119148_588682831651151_2287333057377599488_o.jpg

That's my tub O lard in all his winter glory (: Jubejube
.. he lives outdoors in the warmer months and loses maybe like 8 pounds, but right now 27 pounds

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey murdy is MMP still up?

Hello handsome...

Yes. My small tribe is proving unable to mesh well with others. However, we all originated on the same forum 13 years ago and have a blast posting together. It’s all good in my hood xoxo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hello handsome...

Yes. My small tribe is proving unable to mesh well with others. However, we all originated on the same forum 13 years ago and have a blast posting together. It’s all good in my hood xoxo
Good stuff :) I’m just gonna stay home for a bit, it’s much better suited for me here... ;)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hello handsome...

Good stuff :) I’m just gonna stay home for a bit, it’s much better suited for me here... ;)

I’ll probably stick around. My home board is my peace... this place is pretty lit xoxo

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that I’ve had my moment with the bloke who clubbed me over the head @ MMP and dragged me back to this psycho ward...

Here is my V Day advice, peeps...

Gentlemen,

If a woman laughs during an argument, ABORT the mission effective immediately.... the psycho part of her brain has just been activated.

Single Ladies,

Don’t get knocked up tomorrow.... better to wash down plan B with a 4 Loco while choking back tears than keep his mediocre cum as a pet.

Married Ladies,

Practice your psycho laugh in the mirror tonight just in case he messes up REAL bad tomorrow.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that I’ve had my moment with the bloke who clubbed me over the head @ MMP and dragged me back to this psycho ward...

Gentlemen,

If a woman laughs during an argument, ABORT the mission effective immediately.... the psycho part of her brain has just been activated.

Single Ladies,

Don’t get knocked up tomorrow.... better to wash down plan B with a 4 Loco while choking back tears than keep his mediocre cum as a pet.

Married Ladies,

Practice your psycho laugh in the mirror tonight just in case he messes up REAL bad tomorrow.
you can use me for an example my count is 6 woman knocked up they don't learn the older they get the easier they get pfft the laugh pfft umuned to laugh lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just another day for you to spend your hard(well those who have a job)earn $$$$ on junk and worse thing is over price flowers that just die and make a mess !

such a romantic lol
what u walk through the door with a new broom & dustpan every yr?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gentlemen,

Single Ladies,

Married Ladies,

my advice is use better judgement and dont get clubbed over the head in the first place

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Gentlemen,

Single Ladies,

Married Ladies,

my advice is use better judgement and dont get clubbed over the head in the first place
9678_Valentines_Page_111_9f3ccd81-a78b-416d-ae78-b08552f233bb_1024x1024.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just another day for you to spend your hard(well those who have a job)earn $$$$ on junk and worse thing is over price flowers that just die and make a mess !

such a romantic lol
what u walk through the door with a new broom & dustpan every yr?

Ha Ha - close,for the 1st V-day got her a new valcuum for the new home I got her - - - - - - -
PS - What did your girl friend get you ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Gentlemen,

Single Ladies,

Married Ladies,

^^^ still solid advice lol