HAPPY VALANTINE,S DAY

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like she could use one O those :rightON: *chuckled till I shat my drawers*

Murdock

HOT ME$$
Gonna make her a strawberry cheesecake tonight. Make her a custom card tomorrow. Prolly cook something nice tomorrow. Oh, and she hinted at some gummy bears from the country store, so prolly those too lol.
Omg I love this <3 <3 <3

Cooking as a couple is soooo sexy.

I will make a rare filet with a blue cheese cream reduction and steamed broccoli for moi tomorrow night while I take a bottle of a fine cab to the head.

I hope you have a lovely evening with the lucky girl. Cheers!

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gonna make her a strawberry cheesecake tonight. Make her a custom card tomorrow. Prolly cook something nice tomorrow. Oh, and she hinted at some gummy bears from the country store, so prolly those too lol.
Omg I love this <3 <3 <3

Cooking as a couple is soooo sexy.

I will make a rare filet with a blue cheese cream reduction and steamed broccoli for moi tomorrow night while I take a bottle of a fine cab to the head.

I hope you have a lovely evening with the lucky girl. Cheers!
Thanks Murd, enjoy your steak, sounds good.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't run away in Duct tape :rightON:

I'm Stinky, are you hot ?

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is either parent a waterfowl ? the duck lips is what I'm getting at (:

And def a hottie :EvilOne2: unfortunately I've an E gurl already but I'll keep you posted :rightON:

lol

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Btw, that's me in mine (: hopefully you have a sponge to sop up the vaginal fluids bahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I are like Fat Cat's (:

That's my tub O lard in all his winter glory (: Jubejube
.. he lives outdoors in the warmer months and loses maybe like 8 pounds, but right now 27 pounds

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is either parent a waterfowl ? the duck lips is what I'm getting at (:
l
Bwahahahah it’s more of a smirk, hence the dimple in my left cheek ;p

Oh that's good I was gonna save my stale bread for you if you were ..

I hope you have a nice Valentines day Murdock 'slayer of my heart' lmao WHAT A LOAD !! ahahahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Loves A Beer
Super Moderator
Hey murdy is MMP still up?
Hello handsome...

Yes. My small tribe is proving unable to mesh well with others. However, we all originated on the same forum 13 years ago and have a blast posting together. It’s all good in my hood xoxo
Good stuff :) I’m just gonna stay home for a bit, it’s much better suited for me here... ;)